Need help 2015 kx 250f

Hey thank u for any help! But I was riding my bike an it jus shut of was 5th gear mid throttle so I held in clutch to check gas , an I still had gas .so I let the clutch out an bike fired up but would jus shut off. then coasted a safe area to put it on side or road off trail to get an ubber to get my truck . Well I Tryed again to fire it up an first kick fired but shut off if I wasent on the gas . The one more time an it was locket up thought I blew it up well next day after work I played with it but what do u know it I was able to fire it right up but will shut off if I don’t give it gas an it doesn’t sound right any ideas as to what it might be never had any issues with had it for a year an all ways a great bike whats weird is the kickstarter seamed like it was locket up
|
Spudnut
9/24/2018 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/24/2018 2:03pm
Sounds like piston and ring issues at the least, have a mechanic look at it if you don’t do your own engine work
9/24/2018 2:57pm
Spudnut wrote:
Sounds like piston and ring issues at the least, have a mechanic look at it if you don’t do your own engine work
Thank u
p3fab
9/24/2018 6:03pm
My bike did the exact same thing this summer. Replaced the top end twice new cylinder and it did it again after and hour ended up being the rod bearing at top dead center would get stuck make sure you check it all over.
9/24/2018 6:25pm
p3fab wrote:
My bike did the exact same thing this summer. Replaced the top end twice new cylinder and it did it again after and hour ended up...
My bike did the exact same thing this summer. Replaced the top end twice new cylinder and it did it again after and hour ended up being the rod bearing at top dead center would get stuck make sure you check it all over.
Thank u what did u do an has it worket man I love this bike but thinkin bout fixin it to sell an get the crf450rwe

The Shop

p3fab
9/24/2018 6:30pm
p3fab wrote:
My bike did the exact same thing this summer. Replaced the top end twice new cylinder and it did it again after and hour ended up...
Thank u what did u do an has it worket man I love this bike but thinkin bout fixin it to sell an get the crf450rwe
It is currently being completely rebuilt. New oem complete crank. Little extra cost but worth it to know it will all be right and new.

Post a reply to: Need help 2015 kx 250f

The Latest