Need advice on purchase of a bike *Edit* bike gotten

9/13/2019 9:32am
aussie_108 wrote:
9 hours on rebuild
9 hours on top end rebuild? Did the bottom end rebuild? How many hours on the whole bike.

$850usd is a steal, yes I’d buy it.
aussie_108 wrote:
Yeah whole motor rebuilt, top and bottom end. Whole bike only has 45hrs on it. He didnt want to sell, but also didn't have a choice...
Yeah whole motor rebuilt, top and bottom end.
Whole bike only has 45hrs on it.
He didnt want to sell, but also didn't have a choice.
$850 for a.2016 250f is more than a steal. I guarantee no one else has gotten one that cheap that isn't blown up 🤣
Oh, don't worry. Somehow vitard will find a way to tell you you're an idiot. Like krylon on the fender means it's complete garbage.
9/13/2019 10:06am
9 hours on top end rebuild? Did the bottom end rebuild? How many hours on the whole bike.

$850usd is a steal, yes I’d buy it.
aussie_108 wrote:
Yeah whole motor rebuilt, top and bottom end. Whole bike only has 45hrs on it. He didnt want to sell, but also didn't have a choice...
Yeah whole motor rebuilt, top and bottom end.
Whole bike only has 45hrs on it.
He didnt want to sell, but also didn't have a choice.
$850 for a.2016 250f is more than a steal. I guarantee no one else has gotten one that cheap that isn't blown up 🤣
Oh, don't worry. Somehow vitard will find a way to tell you you're an idiot. Like krylon on the fender means it's complete garbage.
Someone somewhere will always find a way to call you an idiot, water off a ducks back mate.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Need advice on purchase of a bike *Edit* bike gotten

The Latest