Necking CBD is ok.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2019 11:44 AM

But make sure there's no trace of a banned substance in your milkshake.

|

8/12/2019 11:45 AM

Whats your point?

|

8/12/2019 11:46 AM

Yes

|

Current Rides: 2019 YZ450F & 2015 YZ250
Past Rides: 2018 YZ125, 2007 YZ250, 2005 YZ250F

8/12/2019 11:51 AM

In... gonna be the thread of the day right here, popcorn mode engaged...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/12/2019 12:22 PM

I can't believe so many fools in the industry would inject CBDs. What a foolish drug to use, right up there with meth.

|

8/12/2019 12:39 PM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

I can't believe so many fools in the industry would inject CBDs. What a foolish drug to use, right up there with meth.

I once injected 3 whole CBDs and went into a coma for 4 days

|

8/12/2019 12:50 PM

how many cbd dripz can u take?!!1

|

8/12/2019 1:03 PM

kb228 wrote:

I once injected 3 whole CBDs and went into a coma for 4 days

Yeah well I just looked at it wrong one day and died

|

8/12/2019 1:38 PM

OP, what exactly do you think CBD is?

|

8/12/2019 1:45 PM

aeffertz wrote:

It's a magic elixir that cures all ailments and diseases.

|

8/12/2019 1:53 PM

If he was taking CD's, I'd be interested since that shit has worked well for over 3 decades and is still in use.

And it is banned. Because, well, it works!

|

8/12/2019 2:54 PM

Don't knock this stuff till you tried it. It has a very slight effect, but it's kind of nice. My wife has been giving it to me. It kind of sinks in like a very light cough syrup with a more organic taste. I would say the effect is like the opposite of when you're "hangry"- it's calming.

|

8/12/2019 3:12 PM

Oh boy this is gonna be a good one

|

8/12/2019 3:13 PM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

I think the word you're looking for is ingest, not inject.

Stay in school, kids.

|

8/12/2019 3:35 PM

Many people still think the only place to get healing chemicals is from pharm companies.

|

8/12/2019 3:43 PM

From WADA's banned substance list...

S8. Cannabinoids
The following cannabinoids are prohibited:
Natural cannabinoids, e.g. cannabis, hashish and marijuana
Synthetic cannabinoids, e.g. Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabimimetics

Except:
Cannabidiol.

What you should know:
Please read the detailed educational articles on THC and marijuana.
Cannabidiol is not prohibited. However, cannabidiol extracted from cannabis plants may contain varying concentrations of THC and other cannabinoids, all of which are still prohibited. Please read our educational article on CBD.

An athlete should be aware that THC may be retained in fat tissue following frequent, repeated use and may be detected weeks after use. Also, significant weight loss over a short-period of time has caused THC metabolites stored in fat to be released in detectable levels, even if not used recently. USADA strongly advises athletes not to consume cannabinoids at any time.

An athlete who chooses to consume hemp products may be at risk for a positive anti-doping test, even though many of these products claim not to contain THC.

While the use of medical marijuana may be decriminalized in some states, it is still illegal under federal law. USADA will consider a TUE application for medical marijuana, but only for certain conditions as per the WADA TUE Physician Guidelines for Neuropathic Pain and ISTUE criteria.

|

8/12/2019 4:35 PM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Stay in school, kids.

I think you missed the sarcasm.

|

8/12/2019 4:37 PM

Rushton597 wrote:

Probably. Sarcasm doesn't play well on the interwebs.

|

8/12/2019 7:58 PM

GuyB wrote:

Stay in school, kids.

Rushton597 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

It’s a meme thing. People talk about injecting the pots or the marijuanas or in this case CBD. They are just trolling

|

2020 Make Leftists Cry Again

8/12/2019 8:13 PM

My 74 year-old Mom uses CBD oil, she says it helps her sleep. I've used it a couple times, I don't think it does shit but waste your money...it's expensive as hell, $86.00 to be exact, tastes like ass and it literally did absolutely nothing. It's like we're going backwards in time to Circus snake oil salesman and their magic cure all's. Seems like a hoax to me.

|

8/12/2019 8:18 PM

GuyB wrote:

Stay in school, kids.

Rushton597 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Try it while having Asperger's Syndrome

|

8/13/2019 12:10 AM

aeffertz wrote:

central buisness district

|

ScapulaScapula

8/13/2019 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2019 12:19 AM

Average Joe wrote:

My 74 year-old Mom uses CBD oil, she says it helps her sleep. I've used it a couple times, I don't think it does shit but waste your money...it's expensive as hell, $86.00 to be exact, tastes like ass and it literally did absolutely nothing. It's like we're going backwards in time to Circus snake oil salesman and their magic cure all's. Seems like a hoax to me.

A couple of times doesnt show any affects.. Your'e supposed to use it regularly.

And to the OP, what do you think THC free CBD oil really is? Heroin? Lol read up before you post.

|

8/13/2019 1:48 AM

CANALIZE LEGABIS, PLEASE.

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

8/13/2019 5:51 AM

Last Braaap wrote:

CANALIZE LEGABIS, PLEASE.

Shovel your money into the right companies. Might be the final ground floor end of prohibition seen in my lifetime. Research hard though and choose wisely.

I built an 8 stock weed portfolio after seeing a Massachusetts dispensary first hand. Next day (I'd been researching but wishy washy about pulling the rip cord.)

The place I went opened 1/1 and projected 6-8 mill in a year (500k/700k/month approx)

By June they'd done 17 million.
(almost 3 million/month)

The wheel is rolling forward, never turning back. As more and more walls fall to markets, it's just gonna accelerate growth at a ridiculous level. Think folks. Use your noodle.

|

8/13/2019 6:17 AM

Average Joe wrote:

It works well for some, but is not intended for the average Joe.

|

8/13/2019 6:56 AM

Are you implying that CBD should be a banned substance or that PEDs should be legal?

|

8/13/2019 7:04 AM

Administering it analy gets it in the bloodstream faster.

|

8/13/2019 7:08 AM

dickjackson170 wrote:

There ya have it folks. Just what we have all suspected, confirmed. Dickjackson likes butt stuff.

|

8/13/2019 7:11 AM

dickjackson170 wrote:

Dirtydeeds wrote:

There ya have it folks. Just what we have all suspected, confirmed. Dickjackson likes butt stuff.

I'm just stating medical fact bro

|