New Bike sales

Spooner
4/6/2020 6:19am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/26/413514/s1200_EE70E373_E798_472F_A110_D82E8374C05E.jpg[/img]

TeamGreen wrote:
That's kinda disappointing...for a lot of old school SoCal racing reasons on-top of the BS that the ad has turned out to be... If I'm recalling...
That's kinda disappointing...for a lot of old school SoCal racing reasons on-top of the BS that the ad has turned out to be...

If I'm recalling correctly, Thousand Oaks Yamaha was balls deep in the MX racing scene...back in the day...using that very same "Thousand Oaks" logo. They were awesome & supported a lot of racers. Now, I know the dealer has been sold & I think it's 'car folks' that bught it?

The GOOD NEWS about all that is that the same kind of support that Thousand Oaks once had, and...I believe...some of the same people, are now at Simi Valley Cycles. I think it's Mike Gilstrap that's at the heart of all their Yamaha Moto Support...just like he was at the "old" Thousand Oaks.

So, GIlly has moved on and he's STILL HELPING RACERS!

As for that Thousand Oaks ad?
Well, THAT...the lying BS advert that says one thing and ends up with "FEES" from HELL that make the ad out to be PURE BULLSHIT?!

NOT COOL!

As a communtiy of wound-up moto-heads, we need to steer our freinds towards dealers like:

Simi Valley Cycles - They sell more than just Yamaha (Simi is in Simi...in Cali)

Donnell's Cycles, Indepedence, MO - Honda, Suzuki, Husky, KTM

Fator's Husqvarna-KTM-Suzuki - Redding, Ca

AEO Powersports-KTM/HQV - Murrieta, Ca (I think there's a store in AZ?)

3 Bros KTM - Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, Ca (There are other locations)

These dealers have had parts, bikes, gear...etc. when I or my friends have needed them and at good prices.

Any other local shop that any of you care to add? please, do it!
RMT wrote:
Nice post and very timely. I don’t know Fator, but Simi and Donell’s are very similar. I thought i was the only goofball that knew KC...
Nice post and very timely. I don’t know Fator, but Simi and Donell’s are very similar. I thought i was the only goofball that knew KC dealers as well as Socal dealers! Let’s throw in Tam T @ Mark IV in VA and we have the country covered!

Yep I bought a bike from Donnell’s a few weeks ago. I asked for a price, that’s the price I paid. No games. The fact they support a lot of racers and series around me is just icing on the cake.
Indy mxer
4/6/2020 6:49am
TeamGreen wrote:
That's kinda disappointing...for a lot of old school SoCal racing reasons on-top of the BS that the ad has turned out to be... If I'm recalling...
That's kinda disappointing...for a lot of old school SoCal racing reasons on-top of the BS that the ad has turned out to be...

If I'm recalling correctly, Thousand Oaks Yamaha was balls deep in the MX racing scene...back in the day...using that very same "Thousand Oaks" logo. They were awesome & supported a lot of racers. Now, I know the dealer has been sold & I think it's 'car folks' that bught it?

The GOOD NEWS about all that is that the same kind of support that Thousand Oaks once had, and...I believe...some of the same people, are now at Simi Valley Cycles. I think it's Mike Gilstrap that's at the heart of all their Yamaha Moto Support...just like he was at the "old" Thousand Oaks.

So, GIlly has moved on and he's STILL HELPING RACERS!

As for that Thousand Oaks ad?
Well, THAT...the lying BS advert that says one thing and ends up with "FEES" from HELL that make the ad out to be PURE BULLSHIT?!

NOT COOL!

As a communtiy of wound-up moto-heads, we need to steer our freinds towards dealers like:

Simi Valley Cycles - They sell more than just Yamaha (Simi is in Simi...in Cali)

Donnell's Cycles, Indepedence, MO - Honda, Suzuki, Husky, KTM

Fator's Husqvarna-KTM-Suzuki - Redding, Ca

AEO Powersports-KTM/HQV - Murrieta, Ca (I think there's a store in AZ?)

3 Bros KTM - Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, Ca (There are other locations)

These dealers have had parts, bikes, gear...etc. when I or my friends have needed them and at good prices.

Any other local shop that any of you care to add? please, do it!
RMT wrote:
Nice post and very timely. I don’t know Fator, but Simi and Donell’s are very similar. I thought i was the only goofball that knew KC...
Nice post and very timely. I don’t know Fator, but Simi and Donell’s are very similar. I thought i was the only goofball that knew KC dealers as well as Socal dealers! Let’s throw in Tam T @ Mark IV in VA and we have the country covered!

Spooner wrote:
Yep I bought a bike from Donnell’s a few weeks ago. I asked for a price, that’s the price I paid. No games. The fact they...
Yep I bought a bike from Donnell’s a few weeks ago. I asked for a price, that’s the price I paid. No games. The fact they support a lot of racers and series around me is just icing on the cake.
Yep. There are still some good dealers out there that don't play games. They're the one's that we should support.
My brother does the same and it works out well. He's busy as hell and has customers drive quite a distance to buy from him. It pays off.

The Shop

Post a reply to: New Bike sales

The Latest