Nbc gold app login

mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
Has anyone else been logged out of app and can't log back in? I opened app to check times for practice ect and it had signed me out and won't let me log back in.
Keeps saying I've wrong email or password when I've not. I logged in through chrome browser with same details and it worked. But can't get into app?
|
WVUpetro2013
5/26/2018 5:06am
mx_phreek wrote:
Has anyone else been logged out of app and can't log back in? I opened app to check times for practice ect and it had signed...
Has anyone else been logged out of app and can't log back in? I opened app to check times for practice ect and it had signed me out and won't let me log back in.
Keeps saying I've wrong email or password when I've not. I logged in through chrome browser with same details and it worked. But can't get into app?
That’s odd, have you checked to see if there is an update available? Not that it should matter since I haven’t updated mine since last year. One option would be to remove the app from the device and reinstall it, then try it again. Hope you get it work man
Spizzy
5/26/2018 5:07am
I just checked, still logged in from last week.
WVUpetro2013
5/26/2018 5:11am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 5:11am
mx_phreek wrote:
Has anyone else been logged out of app and can't log back in? I opened app to check times for practice ect and it had signed...
5/26/2018 5:27am
mx_phreek wrote:
Send me your login and I will see if I can get it to workWink

The Shop

mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
5/26/2018 5:44am
mx_phreek wrote:
809 wrote:
Send me your login and I will see if I can get it to workWink
Lol I'll get right on it
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
5/26/2018 5:53am
That’s odd, have you checked to see if there is an update available? Not that it should matter since I haven’t updated mine since last year...
That’s odd, have you checked to see if there is an update available? Not that it should matter since I haven’t updated mine since last year. One option would be to remove the app from the device and reinstall it, then try it again. Hope you get it work man
I deleted it and reinstalled it and it's working now?

Post a reply to: Nbc gold app login

The Latest