Nats Going to Show Again on NBC Sports Gold?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2018 7:52 AM

I'm assuming yes, but have not heard anything about it. I logged into my account and it shows me singed up for "Autorenew" at $49. Hopefully that is the case.

Maybe DC can shed some light?

|

2/15/2018 8:11 AM

I believe so. Also had the package last yr. & received an email about being auto renew.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

2/15/2018 8:50 AM

I hope so. They would be really stupid to go with Cleeng.

|

KX125

2/15/2018 10:23 AM

NBC is a big corporate broadcaster. The don't need to mess around with a middle-man like Cleeng, thankfully.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/15/2018 11:06 AM

Be nice if they up the vid quality. Seems ridiculous that the MXGP guys can stream a higher quality video over the pond than our local provider can.

|

2/15/2018 11:10 AM

bdlcks wrote:

Be nice if they up the vid quality. Seems ridiculous that the MXGP guys can stream a higher quality video over the pond than our local provider can.

My video quality was always top notch (1080) last year.

|

2/15/2018 12:49 PM

bdlcks wrote:

early wrote:

Experienced some issues in the beginning, but I was impressed and it got better each week

|

2/15/2018 1:06 PM

bdlcks wrote:

early wrote:

Same with me. 1080 here, looked awesome

|

2/15/2018 4:37 PM

bdlcks wrote:

early wrote:

Me too. Only issues I had were related to my Internet.

|

2/15/2018 7:39 PM

Yup, good quality and the motos were archived as soon as each moto was done. I could come home and watch the moto that just finished pretty much instantly. No waiting till the next day on YouTube or anything like that. That for me was the best part of the Nats on the app.

|

2/15/2018 8:04 PM

Betuel wrote:

Yup, good quality and the motos were archived as soon as each moto was done. I could come home and watch the moto that just finished pretty much instantly. No waiting till the next day on YouTube or anything like that. That for me was the best part of the Nats on the app.

Absolutely. The instant archive is huge! If you miss the first moto, you can watch it and then the rest of the broadcast right after, so awesome.

1080p quality for me, no issues there.

|