Nationals Postponed - Again

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/2/2020 7:56am
disbanded wrote:
One would think people might learn not to discuss politics on here.
TeamGreen wrote:
Good Luck with that!
Laughing
I can help.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/2/2020 8:07am
Here we go lol !!!!
Here we go?

For those who didn’t know (or have conveniently forgotten), we don’t do politics here.
7/2/2020 8:19am
GuyB wrote:
Here we go?

For those who didn’t know (or have conveniently forgotten), we don’t do politics here.
Steve.... What about the COVID posts? Even when politics are not mentioned, there is a political slant. Noone doubts COVID is real and dangerous. But speak out about over-reaction and post experts claiming something that does not fall along the media propaganda and.... *Poof*....those posts disappear. If COVID can't be discussed on both sides, it shouldn't be allowed at all.

The Shop

Motoxdoc
7/2/2020 8:30am
You want more deaths? We'll see more in the coming weeks and months - death numbers lag behind hospital ICU numbers which lag behind new positive...
You want more deaths? We'll see more in the coming weeks and months - death numbers lag behind hospital ICU numbers which lag behind new positive cases. Remember when it was supposed to be 60,000 deaths? We're at 125,000 and not slowing....
Ozy wrote:
Sadly people have died from this virus, even more sad is it is being politicized for partisan purposes. there is NO consensus in the medical community...
Sadly people have died from this virus, even more sad is it is being politicized for partisan purposes. there is NO consensus in the medical community on the use of masks, International studies have shown Hydroxychloraquine is very effective and what does broadcast news do - say it will kill you.

Nobody is verifying the positive test results and just today the CDC said antibodies from the common cold are being reported as new positive cases of the wuhan virus. Is some states new cases are being counted 2x.

make no mistake, trying to shut the country down a second is about political power and getting rid of the current occupant of the white house and vote by mail. it's a shitshow
Flyer523 wrote:
Seeing all the downvotes on your post shows the ignorance out there. Do your research and see the orange head has been under threat since he...
Seeing all the downvotes on your post shows the ignorance out there. Do your research and see the orange head has been under threat since he got in office and now more than ever with November 4 months away. The left has gone rogue and if they get the whole show next November, it's going to be America's demise in ways that most here don't have a clue or if they do, are products of the indoctrination by our universities and MSM.
I would say the writing is on the wall with regards to the nationals. At this point, if we want to see Supercross in January we should probably listen to the experts....or you could go with ozy and flyer523Dry
EngIceDave
7/2/2020 8:38am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2020 8:38am
Steve.... What about the COVID posts? Even when politics are not mentioned, there is a political slant. Noone doubts COVID is real and dangerous. But speak...
Steve.... What about the COVID posts? Even when politics are not mentioned, there is a political slant. Noone doubts COVID is real and dangerous. But speak out about over-reaction and post experts claiming something that does not fall along the media propaganda and.... *Poof*....those posts disappear. If COVID can't be discussed on both sides, it shouldn't be allowed at all.

"Noone doubts COVID is real and dangerous. "

EngIceDave
7/2/2020 9:28am
I always wonder, when people say "there's only been 120,000 deaths"

What's the Mendoza line?

At what number does it become too many?

Just curious
toroP
7/2/2020 9:28am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2020 9:29am
Yes, let’s all go to YouTube to become more informed.

Well, maybe to study Tommy Emmanuel, or for the great footage of Wes Montgomery.
Or some good comedy. Or advice on getting a mouse from the wall. Or to study David Blaine card tricks. Old mx/sx races! ........ ..............,
Ya know, I really like YouTube.

Oops, I quoted a ghost
ATKpilot99
7/2/2020 9:38am
GuyB wrote:
Here we go?

Steve.... What about the COVID posts? Even when politics are not mentioned, there is a political slant. Noone doubts COVID is real and dangerous. But speak...

Maybe don't belittle people who dont agree with your viewpoint, and you have done that on more than one occasion. Respectfully disagree and state your case and your post will probably survive
cwel11
7/2/2020 10:20am
EngIceDave wrote:

What's the Mendoza line?

Just curious
I always wonder what happens when we all mask up, go back to our shelter in place (lockdowns) cancel vacations, cancel races, cancel Christmas, cancel everything, THEN WHAT? Covid magically disappears? Everything will be fine in a month? Two? Three? Seems no one has those answers do they? CDC, WHO, and any other stupid abbreviation of a government agency could tell you guys to jump headfirst into a train and you’d listen but nobody seems to ask, “then what?”. That’s all I got. Let’s all keep arguing though. I’m sure I’ll change your mind, and you’ll change mine. Done with this thread. Moving on.
EngIceDave
7/2/2020 10:23am
Change mind? I'm not even arguing anything.

I just asked how many deaths is too many
BobbyM
7/2/2020 10:27am
GuyB wrote:
Here we go?

If you would have done yer job Indian dunes would still be open
😳
oldblood
7/2/2020 10:30am
EngIceDave wrote:

What's the Mendoza line?

Just curious
cwel11 wrote:
I always wonder what happens when we all mask up, go back to our shelter in place (lockdowns) cancel vacations, cancel races, cancel Christmas, cancel everything...
I always wonder what happens when we all mask up, go back to our shelter in place (lockdowns) cancel vacations, cancel races, cancel Christmas, cancel everything, THEN WHAT? Covid magically disappears? Everything will be fine in a month? Two? Three? Seems no one has those answers do they? CDC, WHO, and any other stupid abbreviation of a government agency could tell you guys to jump headfirst into a train and you’d listen but nobody seems to ask, “then what?”. That’s all I got. Let’s all keep arguing though. I’m sure I’ll change your mind, and you’ll change mine. Done with this thread. Moving on.
I've observed that when people wear a mask they constantly fiddle with it,adjusting it, touching their face, eyes and ears. They also limit oxygen, a huge problem for elderly. I believe masks are actually helping to spread the virus. Washing hands should be encouraged.
7/2/2020 10:32am
BobbyM wrote:
If you would have done yer job Indian dunes would still be open
😳
Not sure what you mean by that. But Indian Dunes received a lot of my hard earned cash back in the day before it closed. ...and gladly on my part. Wink

BMSOBx2
7/2/2020 11:03am
oldblood wrote:
I've observed that when people wear a mask they constantly fiddle with it,adjusting it, touching their face, eyes and ears. They also limit oxygen, a huge...
I've observed that when people wear a mask they constantly fiddle with it,adjusting it, touching their face, eyes and ears. They also limit oxygen, a huge problem for elderly. I believe masks are actually helping to spread the virus. Washing hands should be encouraged.
Now where have I heard that before? Hmmm....Whistling
7/2/2020 11:19am
Given the circumstances im over usa pro racing and the media of the sport. Get on with your life without it. You're life is more important than them until they can figure it out.
endurox
7/2/2020 11:36am
2 12 hour motos for the championship
oldblood
7/2/2020 11:37am
oldblood wrote:
I've observed that when people wear a mask they constantly fiddle with it,adjusting it, touching their face, eyes and ears. They also limit oxygen, a huge...
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Now where have I heard that before? Hmmm....Whistling
I'm not sure, maybe when I said it was entirely possible to complete the SX series and many disagreed.
oldblood
7/2/2020 11:42am
It's entirely possible to complete the MX series.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
7/2/2020 11:53am
When you get locked out it doesn't mean create a new account and come back. It means go away!
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
7/2/2020 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2020 12:41pm
Read the rules, no politics. You went on one of the dumbest and longest diatribes I've ever seen on here.

Oh wait, you were that guy that went after DC. That's even worse!
Fonzarelli
7/2/2020 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2020 12:22pm
Telling someone they shut down the MX season for no good reason other than politics, and basically calling them liars over the reasons they gave for the shut down, is pretty disrespectful.

You might as well reserve username craaigo3 right now, got a feeling you are gonna need it.
DC
7/2/2020 12:35pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2020 12:37pm
You keep calling me out, implying that I am lying, and then saying you will boycott any team that agreed to the postponement, which was ALL of them on the conference call. I'm telling the truth but that truth doesn't fit your opinion, so you keep posting nonsense, and trying to act like there's some big conspiracy here, which is bizarre.

Feel free to call every pro motocross team manager in this industry and let everyone know which ones would prefer to start racing in Indiana next week as compared to waiting a little longer.

Oh, turns out Guy B. also seems to agree, so can you please keep your word and boycott Vital now?

DC
Racer X

hamncheeze
7/2/2020 12:37pm
No they are straight up deleting accounts when you insult a man who is working 18 hours a day to make the series happen, safely.
zehn
7/2/2020 12:44pm
Naw you’re just a petulant child

Post a reply to: Nationals Postponed - Again

The Latest