7/1/2020 11:45 AM

Yikes. Photo

|

7/1/2020 11:46 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

7/1/2020 11:46 AM

Hello Motocross Fans-

We want to reach out to everyone that attended the Florida National in 2019 to respond to the incoming questions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and how it relates to Motocross and this year’s Race.

As many of you have probably already seen, MX Sports has decided to postpone the Lucas Oil Pro National Series, which will include the WW Ranch National on July 25th. We are very sad that we will not be racing but the safety of the riders, staff and fans is our number 1 priority.

We are working with MX Sports to find a new date soon to host our WW Ranch National.

We will keep you updated if anything changes and appreciate your support of Motocross and the WW Ranch Motocross Park! You and your families are in our thoughts and prayers during these troubling times, but our hope is to get back to normal soon.

The WW Ranch Team

|

7/1/2020 11:47 AM

Bummer

|

7/1/2020 11:48 AM

Fuck corona.
Anyway Roczen knew it was going to be postponed.
A couple of days ago he made a story where it showed new cases of corona.
He must have influenced the decision.

|

rarararaataatatatata

7/1/2020 11:49 AM

There may be states restricting travel to and from, that could be a problem and a part of it

Lots of moving parts

|

7/1/2020 11:52 AM

Lorettas is probably next.

|

7/1/2020 11:54 AM

What a JOKE. Look at the death numbers....of course there’s a spike when you test more and more people. Jesus should we go test an entire college for STDs or something and then cancel school cus there’s a spike? What a joke of a world we live in

|

7/1/2020 11:54 AM

motoxxx599 wrote:

I was gonna say...how is Loretta’s still a go?

|

7/1/2020 11:56 AM

Damn...

|

7/1/2020 12:00 PM

I predict no nationals, which sucks.

Would be cool if they could pinpoint 1 state and do something like what they did to finish SX, but I would imagine there will be a lot of money lost if they did that for an entire series.

|

7/1/2020 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2020 12:05 PM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

What a JOKE. Look at the death numbers....of course there’s a spike when you test more and more people. Jesus should we go test an entire college for STDs or something and then cancel school cus there’s a spike? What a joke of a world we live in

You want more deaths? We'll see more in the coming weeks and months - death numbers lag behind hospital ICU numbers which lag behind new positive cases. Remember when it was supposed to be 60,000 deaths? We're at 125,000 and not slowing....

|

7/1/2020 12:03 PM

There is no possible way to schedule this whole the spread of this virus continues to grow

|

7/1/2020 12:08 PM

We're just lucky they were able to finish the Supercross season when they did

|

7/1/2020 12:09 PM

Michigan is one of the best off states in the country right now....... RED BUD! (no out of staters allowed!)

|

7/1/2020 12:11 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

All 24 Motos at The Ranch!

|

7/1/2020 12:15 PM

One would think people might learn not to discuss politics on here.

|

7/1/2020 12:21 PM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

You want more deaths? We'll see more in the coming weeks and months - death numbers lag behind hospital ICU numbers which lag behind new positive cases. Remember when it was supposed to be 60,000 deaths? We're at 125,000 and not slowing....

40,000 people die for every 1% unemployment goes up according to a movie I watched, so it must be true. But there is a correlation between rising unemployment and an increase in deaths.

|

7/1/2020 12:22 PM

disbanded wrote:

One would think people might learn not to discuss politics on here.

Good Luck with that!
laughing

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/1/2020 12:22 PM

zehn wrote:

We're just lucky they were able to finish the Supercross season when they did

Agreed. We joke about how fucked up and disorganized professional racing is, but everyone involved did an amazing job up there. If those races didn't happen, a lot of people would have faced life-changing consequences.

|

7/1/2020 12:29 PM

Man I feel bad for everyone involved that need this for income. Also I would think the riders need some sort of racing to keep the flow. Hopefully there will be some type of creative competition to keep some grease on the bearings.

|

7/1/2020 12:31 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

MotoMan12345 wrote:

I was gonna say...how is Loretta’s still a go?

As I posted in the other thread...

The temporary postponement of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross has more to due with several of the states that host rounds of the series, as well as California, where many of the professional teams are based. Tennessee, where Loretta Lynn's is located, does not have the same current challenges that some of the other states have and we are confident that the amateur event will go on, with proper social-distancing protocols in place.

DC
Racer X

|

7/1/2020 12:37 PM

Unfortunate but expected news considering the trend.

|

7/1/2020 12:38 PM

So rather than turn this into a giant political debate, let's all thank DC for his tireless work in trying to get the series going and let's all do our part to ensure we are not part of the (virus spreading) problem. That is really all any single individual can do at this point to help the sport.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

7/1/2020 12:46 PM

Mxgp series will be next.

|

7/1/2020 12:48 PM

Calling all tracks in Montana, Nebraska & The Dakotas. Want to host a National ? Photo

|

7/1/2020 12:55 PM

Honestly at this point, it's not looking likely, the main problem I believe is that tracks like Southwick and Unadilla are in states that require 14 day quarantine for people coming in from states like Florida and California all of which the riders are based in which prevents them from going to these tracks.

|

7/1/2020 12:56 PM

Fly them all to New Zealand and drop the gate, we have plenty of tracks here to do a series

|

7/1/2020 12:59 PM

I think the saddest part in all of this is how some turn it political and divisive, when all it should be about is moto

|

7/1/2020 1:04 PM

EngIceDave wrote:

I think the saddest part in all of this is how some turn it political and divisive, when all it should be about is moto

Then certainly don't go on Facebook and look at the comments there!

|