National outdoors? Reevaluate whether its still a family thing

RG1
7/10/2017 4:09am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2017 4:20am
It's always seemed to me that no matter what price you make admission to an event, people will always complain that it should be cheaper. If it's $40 each, then it should be $30, if it's $30, it should be $20 etc. Just for some comparison, my Girlfriend and I were watching the F1 yesterday and decided it would be cool to go and watch this Sunday as it's the British GP at Silverstone. I went online to check ticket prices, and general admission to watch the race on Sunday is £205 per person. No longer seems such a good idea. Going to a football (soccer) match over here will cost you £50-100 and they're only 90 mins long. I understand that $150 to take your two kids to a national isn't an insignificant amount of money, but I think we're pretty lucky in this sport, we have it pretty good compared to most sports. We get to see some of the best racing in the world, at reasonable prices
7/10/2017 4:25am
aussies get paid to go watch our nationals so there are more than mechanics girlfriends and parents in the crowd

The Shop

Post a reply to: National outdoors? Reevaluate whether its still a family thing

The Latest