Nashville Supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2018 7:56 PM

Photo
|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

9/14/2018 8:14 PM

Hmmm

|

9/14/2018 8:46 PM

I'll be there. Weather is Bi-Polar here, so bring your closet with you... Nissan is open stadium. Come a day or so early to roam around Downtown Nashville...lots of good food and good times to be had. Stay away from Dickerson Road.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/14/2018 9:24 PM

You serious?! Oh my!

|

9/14/2018 9:25 PM

That’s fun. Better than Detroit ! Indy and Nashville might be the two best rounds.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/14/2018 9:57 PM

Is this a prediction MM25 will be leading the points come Nashville?

|

9/15/2018 10:06 AM

Great area just across the river. Cowboy boots there are 2 for 1 and good prices!

|

9/15/2018 11:28 AM

solbikerider wrote:

Is this a prediction MM25 will be leading the points come Nashville?

I'm just amazed that a Monster promoted event puts a Red Bull athlete front and center beating a Monster athlete.

|

9/15/2018 11:35 AM

Hope it is later in the series than Atlanta. It can get pretty chilly with the wind right next to the river.

|

9/15/2018 1:07 PM

wwoberg wrote:

Hope it is later in the series than Atlanta. It can get pretty chilly with the wind right next to the river.

It says April 6th

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

9/15/2018 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2018 7:30 AM

I was about to say this is a spoof, if you go to Supercross Live and look at the schedule/buy tickets it shows Seattle on April 7th. In 2019 April 7th is on Sunday. I suspect the Supercross people have not updated their website. Is Nashville on April 6th a certain thing?

|

9/16/2018 5:25 PM

ledger wrote:

I'll be there. Weather is Bi-Polar here, so bring your closet with you... Nissan is open stadium. Come a day or so early to roam around Downtown Nashville...lots of good food and good times to be had. Stay away from Dickerson Road.

Ha! I remember buying a Gremlin off of a lot on Dickerson for $200. It ran great after flushing the tank out. As great as a 4 banger AMC is able. wink
This was in the late 80's early 90's doing our music thingy there so cut me some slack.

I remember also, a scantily dressed female sitting on a curb suggestively sucking on a popsicle while my wife looked on in horror.

|

9/16/2018 9:32 PM

solbikerider wrote:

Is this a prediction MM25 will be leading the points come Nashville?

aFACEdismembered wrote:

I'm just amazed that a Monster promoted event puts a Red Bull athlete front and center beating a Monster athlete.

He is about to get lapped.

|

9/17/2018 6:55 AM

Bultaco wrote:

I was about to say this is a spoof, if you go to Supercross Live and look at the schedule/buy tickets it shows Seattle on April 7th. In 2019 April 7th is on Sunday. I suspect the Supercross people have not updated their website. Is Nashville on April 6th a certain thing?

I believe that is still the 2018 schedule and that race was held on 4/7/2018.... they will most likely update the website after the new schedule is released tomorrow.

|

9/17/2018 9:10 AM

don't_stuff_me_bro wrote:

I believe that is still the 2018 schedule and that race was held on 4/7/2018.... they will most likely update the website after the new schedule is released tomorrow.

"IF the new schedule is released tomorrow"

There, I fixed it for you. lol

|

9/17/2018 11:07 AM

I think Im one of the only people in my group of friends that hasn't been to Nashville. Everyone says they like it better than Vegas. Live music. Awesome people.. Definitely road tripping for this one. Can't wait.

|

9/17/2018 12:24 PM

Bultaco wrote:

I was about to say this is a spoof, if you go to Supercross Live and look at the schedule/buy tickets it shows Seattle on April 7th. In 2019 April 7th is on Sunday. I suspect the Supercross people have not updated their website. Is Nashville on April 6th a certain thing?

don't_stuff_me_bro wrote:

I believe that is still the 2018 schedule and that race was held on 4/7/2018.... they will most likely update the website after the new schedule is released tomorrow.

pkiczuk wrote:

"IF the new schedule is released tomorrow"

There, I fixed it for you. lol

hahahha good point

|

9/17/2018 4:48 PM

ledger wrote:

I'll be there. Weather is Bi-Polar here, so bring your closet with you... Nissan is open stadium. Come a day or so early to roam around Downtown Nashville...lots of good food and good times to be had. Stay away from Dickerson Road.

wildbill wrote:

Ha! I remember buying a Gremlin off of a lot on Dickerson for $200. It ran great after flushing the tank out. As great as a 4 banger AMC is able. wink
This was in the late 80's early 90's doing our music thingy there so cut me some slack.

I remember also, a scantily dressed female sitting on a curb suggestively sucking on a popsicle while my wife looked on in horror.

Ha, thats too funny! Back in the late 80's me and a good friend (female) would get a good buzzzz going...then cruise Dickerson Rd. for popsicle girl's and ask what the price would be for both of us, lol. Had a few say...You...twenty bucks and Her...free, we would both laugh our ass's off and drive away. We eventually got busted by an undercover Working Girl, but got lucky and was told to go home. Good Times!!

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/17/2018 10:14 PM

Popsicle girl's... laughing

|

9/18/2018 6:59 AM

I lived in Nashville around 2000 going to school, you can see some interesting things on Dickerson, Trinity lane, Gallatin road area close to downtown. We ran over a homeless guys dog late one night on Dickerson. Felt terrible, but we definitely didnt stop for it. They may have been using the dog to get people to stop in the road, who knows. I don't think my buddy ever let off the gas. There was also a sign right off of Gallatin road that said "High drug trafficking area, patrolled by police.". I never recall seeing a cop though.

|

9/18/2018 5:17 PM

809 wrote:

I lived in Nashville around 2000 going to school, you can see some interesting things on Dickerson, Trinity lane, Gallatin road area close to downtown. We ran over a homeless guys dog late one night on Dickerson. Felt terrible, but we definitely didnt stop for it. They may have been using the dog to get people to stop in the road, who knows. I don't think my buddy ever let off the gas. There was also a sign right off of Gallatin road that said "High drug trafficking area, patrolled by police.". I never recall seeing a cop though.

Def a bummer to run over someone's dog, but you made the right choice by moving on. Also, glad you mentioned Trinity Lane and Gallatin Rd near downtown... I'll add Murfresboro Rd in as well near downtown, all three are high crime area's and should be avoided, fairly certain that the cop's have given up the battle... so they can go home. I'll suggest... Briley PKWY/ Elm Hill Pk...Mt Juliet and Lebanon for the East side, also Opryland. YEEHAW, lol.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.