Nashville?

BernieMadof
4/4/2019 9:56am
GuyB wrote:
I'll be there. I'll do a little scouting on Broadway tomorrow night.
peelout wrote:
Broadway is awesome. stop in Layla's and have a shot for me, bro
Second this Laylas is the best spot downtown.
bama205
4/4/2019 11:56am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2019 6:37pm
bama205 wrote:
I live in Nashville. Used to live outside STL. What a dump. Having said that I’m not attending SX in Nashville. Too many STL types will...
I live in Nashville. Used to live outside STL. What a dump.

Having said that I’m not attending SX in Nashville. Too many STL types will be attending.
GuyB wrote:
What’s an STL type? Asking for a friend.
You know, chinless wonders. Bud light as a food group.
mx900
Fantasy
758th
4/4/2019 4:59pm
Chinless wonders Bud Light as a group? What does that even mean?

I know this is about Nashville and I hope it goes well but Stlouis was always a great event. The inside pits were the best of any Supercross. The dirt was always the best.
YammerHammer
Fantasy
2989th
4/4/2019 5:09pm
Hoseclamp wrote:
Not to hijack this thread but whats the moto scene like in Tenn? Been looking at jobs around knoxville area, and always loved the mountains down...
Not to hijack this thread but whats the moto scene like in Tenn? Been looking at jobs around knoxville area, and always loved the mountains down there. Thinking of moving but hate to move away from our awesome track thats like 10 minutes from my house. My kids all race and I wanna keep them in the sport. Also can you ride around the mountains without landowners pulling a shotgun on you. Hunting is big here on ohio and nobody wants you on their "private property" which I understand for many reasons but it still kinda sucks.
Knoxville wouldn’t be bad because there’s a shit ton of tracks in the Carolinas. FMF indoor winter series in your backyard too. Check victory-sports.com. They run all the big series around here and are based out of muddy creek.

The Shop

bama205
4/4/2019 6:38pm
mx900 wrote:
Chinless wonders Bud Light as a group? What does that even mean? I know this is about Nashville and I hope it goes well but Stlouis...
Chinless wonders Bud Light as a group? What does that even mean?

I know this is about Nashville and I hope it goes well but Stlouis was always a great event. The inside pits were the best of any Supercross. The dirt was always the best.
STL was dead two years ago when I attended
4/4/2019 6:43pm
gt80rider wrote:
No thanks.......... they cancel the STL round for this??? Feld has seen the last of my money .....
bama205 wrote:
I live in Nashville. Used to live outside STL. What a dump. Having said that I’m not attending SX in Nashville. Too many STL types will...
I live in Nashville. Used to live outside STL. What a dump.

Having said that I’m not attending SX in Nashville. Too many STL types will be attending.
agn5009 wrote:
You guys are f’ing whiners.
Man, am I glad they pulled the plug! Might not have gotten my tickets otherwise.
Motodad100
4/4/2019 6:56pm
We will be there sat night. My son will be racing 65 10-11 sunday!!

Post a reply to: Nashville?

The Latest