NW Florida MX?

Pnwride
I will be moving to the Destin area this summer. Trying to line up some decent riding places and possible people to ride with.
|
JMFNB
2/4/2018 2:22pm
I see your from VA Beach and moving to Destin area......Military? On the west side of Ft. Walton is Green Acres MX. A little north of PCB is County Line MX. Hard Labor Creek has a mix of MX and trail riding. My buddy puts in a lot of time up there and the MX track is coming along very nicely. Look me up when you down here always looking for more people to ride with.
Pnwride
2/4/2018 2:27pm
Thanks man, I will be down there this summer and it would be nice to have someone show me around the tracks there.
Dtat720
2/4/2018 4:04pm
Milton is a few minutes west of Destin and Atmore is about an hour and 15 west. Pensacola has a track under construction as well. MP Countyline is the tits
Steve 396
2/4/2018 7:35pm
Been a couple of years since I've threw a leg over a bike but... Best track in the area (imo) is county line just north of Panama city. Green Acres is close to Andalusia. Never been there but hear its decent. Milton is interesting, trees close to the track, sandy but fun. Atmore is sandy, wide open and a blast. Since you are moving down here you have to make the trip to monster mountain. Its about 3.5 hours from destiny.

Welcome to the area, this is a wonderful place to live.....

Post a reply to: NW Florida MX?

The Latest