NSFW

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2018 1:10 PM

Please put NSFW in your title before posting inappropriate pictures. I love using this site at work, and was surprised by a big ole booty in a G-string. No one saw thank goodness, but for Pete's sake, show everyone some curtesy.

|

9/12/2018 1:12 PM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Please put NSFW in your title before posting inappropriate pictures. I love using this site at work, and was surprised by a big ole booty in a G-string. No one saw thank goodness, but for Pete's sake, show everyone some curtesy.

Must have missed that post...

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/12/2018 1:13 PM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Please put NSFW in your title before posting inappropriate pictures. I love using this site at work, and was surprised by a big ole booty in a G-string. No one saw thank goodness, but for Pete's sake, show everyone some curtesy.

Link to post? Asking for a friend.

|

United States of America

9/12/2018 1:14 PM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Please put NSFW in your title before posting inappropriate pictures. I love using this site at work, and was surprised by a big ole booty in a G-string. No one saw thank goodness, but for Pete's sake, show everyone some curtesy.

Camp332 wrote:

Link to post? Asking for a friend.

i'm the friend, what post was it bro?

|

9/12/2018 1:15 PM

So we can post risky pics in this thread...since it's marked "NSFM"??? Got it... wink

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/12/2018 1:19 PM

**clicks all recent threads**

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

9/12/2018 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2018 1:21 PM

Pics or it didn’t happen.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

9/12/2018 1:23 PM

|

9/12/2018 1:24 PM

Who the hell is Pete?

|

9/12/2018 1:26 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Who the hell is Pete?

Photo
|

9/12/2018 1:36 PM

Donovan759 wrote: Photo

No, the other one.

|

9/12/2018 1:38 PM

I was promised NSFW, and I get this shit?

|

9/12/2018 1:41 PM

Why are you on VitalMx while you should be working? Are you outside your mind? Just nutty what people come up with.

|

9/12/2018 1:49 PM

I showed my boss and the guy in logistics. They agree....socks and sandals are not safe for work.

|

9/12/2018 1:57 PM

I work from home Mon, Wed, and Friday. Today is a SFW type of day.

|

United States of America

9/12/2018 2:13 PM

I'm confused wassat

If it's tagged Nice! Safe For Work, then what's the problem with looking at it at work???

|

9/12/2018 2:18 PM

OP sounds like a faggot to me

|

~cOmptOn310~

9/12/2018 2:20 PM

First time I've clicked that thread TBH

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

9/12/2018 2:35 PM

SlamFest69420 wrote:

OP sounds like a faggot to me

ROFL this is hilarious

|

9/12/2018 2:55 PM

What does NSFW stand for anyway. Nude Sex For the Win!

|

9/12/2018 3:02 PM

I had to google nsfw but if your boss or wife gets mad over a cute bum that’s not showing anything that couldn’t be shown in public ( in any free country ) a. Look for a new job. If it’s b. Watch some porn with your wife to ease her into seeing some g-strings.

|

9/12/2018 3:05 PM

downard254 wrote:

What does NSFW stand for anyway. Nude Sex For the Win!

I had to google it.......Not safe / suitable for work / wife. I’m the boss at work and I have no problems as I posted it from work smile and my wife helped find the pics w00t

|

9/12/2018 3:15 PM

Maybe I should have used this pic and this post has a warning .....
Notice she has mumbler shorts on you can read her lips but you can’t understand a phuqing word she says......
Photo
might need clean up in aisle 1 and send to non Moro or dumbgeon smile

|

9/12/2018 4:38 PM

SlamFest69420 wrote:

OP sounds like a faggot to me

Sorry man, but some of us take forum etiquette serious, especially when a career is at risk on what usually is a pretty harmless site. I feel my request is not that farfetched, and in fact violates vitalmx posting guidelines.

|

9/12/2018 4:40 PM

I hope that mine sign doesn't have to go, but if you want I delete him...

|

9/12/2018 4:44 PM

SlamFest69420 wrote:

OP sounds like a faggot to me

Sweetd31 wrote:

Sorry man, but some of us take forum etiquette serious, especially when a career is at risk on what usually is a pretty harmless site. I feel my request is not that farfetched, and in fact violates vitalmx posting guidelines.

A career is at risk? Give me a freaking break....

|

HAF

9/12/2018 4:49 PM

SlamFest69420 wrote:

OP sounds like a faggot to me

Sweetd31 wrote:

Sorry man, but some of us take forum etiquette serious, especially when a career is at risk on what usually is a pretty harmless site. I feel my request is not that farfetched, and in fact violates vitalmx posting guidelines.

No offense but perhaps you shouldn't be browsing unrelated work websites during work hours.

Check Vital on your phone during your break. If someone sees something they don't like or approve of too bad, you're on break on your personal device.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/12/2018 4:55 PM

SlamFest69420 wrote:

OP sounds like a faggot to me

Sweetd31 wrote:

Sorry man, but some of us take forum etiquette serious, especially when a career is at risk on what usually is a pretty harmless site. I feel my request is not that farfetched, and in fact violates vitalmx posting guidelines.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

No offense but perhaps you shouldn't be browsing unrelated work websites during work hours.

Check Vital on your phone during your break. If someone sees something they don't like or approve of too bad, you're on break on your personal device.

He's not saying don't post , He is asking for a warning and not a real big ask.
maybe unrealistic but not unreasonable.

|

9/12/2018 5:08 PM

For those wondering, I work in medicine, and there are times when patients do not show up, no clerical work to do, and all documentation is complete. We are allowed to surf the web. Plus, this website rules.

Regards

|

9/12/2018 5:37 PM

SlamFest69420 wrote:

OP sounds like a faggot to me

Oh man... I’m not gunna lie, I kinda laughed a little bit. I know it’s not the “right thing” to do, but I still laughed. shocked


With a screen name of SweetD31, you might be onto something... tongue
** I kid, I kid......,,,

|