NO MUSQUIN AT MXDN

mwr
8/11/2018 4:30pm
he might not have to beat barcia though.. herlings will most likely go 1-1 and vlanderen will be up there in mx2. as previously said barcia...
he might not have to beat barcia though.. herlings will most likely go 1-1 and vlanderen will be up there in mx2. as previously said barcia has been a long way behind tomac musquin and roczen most of the season so add in cairoli herlings febvre etc
Enabler wrote:
Herlings most likely to go 1-1 against Tomac at Red Bud? If Herlings gets good starts and Tomac gets crap starts, maybe. Both starting up front...
Herlings most likely to go 1-1 against Tomac at Red Bud? If Herlings gets good starts and Tomac gets crap starts, maybe. Both starting up front I'll take Tomac for the win. Further, if Tomac gets the start and Jeffery is buried no way he catches Tomac.
at any track id put my money on herlings
OK, Anaheim 1, and about 16 other tracks. I'll PM you my Paypal address.
APLMAN99
8/11/2018 5:26pm
I would guess this has something to do with Marvin not going in the recent years, I can’t find another reason for it. So no Musquin...
I would guess this has something to do with Marvin not going in the recent years, I can’t find another reason for it. So no Musquin at MXoN ever again.
I could see Luongo putting a little pressure on the French federation to only choose GP guys.....

The other 2 450 riders are pretty damned good in their own right, so it wouldn't be as crazy for the French team as it otherwise may seem.
brraap741
8/11/2018 8:35pm
DonM wrote:
It could rain and throw a real monkey wrench into all these predictions....
Or a strong wind and maybe even snow
Crush
8/12/2018 8:15am
I think this has more to do with the French Federation being loyal to the guys who were on the team the last few years and...
I think this has more to do with the French Federation being loyal to the guys who were on the team the last few years and won for France, even though MM is riding better than either of those 2. I think if France didn’t win last year MM would have been on the team.
I think that's definitely it... But Marvin was great at Ernee and is without a doubt the best they have, rides that track, blah blah blah.

If it blows up in their faces, either injury pre-event or bad performances during it will be interesting... They could still win but it won't be because of the team on paper, but swap Gautier and Marvin right now and they an instant threat..

The Shop

8/12/2018 9:49am
Even without Musquin they will be battling for the overall win. Paulin is always fast(er) at the MXDN and they both (febvre and paulin) will be riding in the top 5 in their class.
crf250pilot
8/12/2018 9:53am
GODZILLA wrote:
Official: Ferrandis, Paulin, Febvre...
Musquin and the french federation definitely have a great relationship.
make1go wrote:
hee turns heis back on uss to ryace in thats place. and we say fookhim, ve dont cair.
Did Tyler move? All this time i thought he were form Texas.

Post a reply to: NO MUSQUIN AT MXDN

The Latest