NO 👏 HAYBAILS 👏 ON 👏 LANDINGS 👏

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2021 5:01 PM

Jesus fuck Dirt Wurx??? How many times do guys need to land on haybails on landings and wreck?

AC did it in practice and you put it back for Jett to wreck himself.... and probably saved a dozen other guys from doing the same by leaving it off for the 2nd 250 semi.

Can we just agree that obstructions don't belong on landings....?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

2/2/2021 5:12 PM

Hay bales but tuff blocks.

|

2/2/2021 5:12 PM

Definitely uncalled for and dangerous.

|

2/2/2021 5:16 PM

They’re there to keep the riders on the track and not cross into oncoming traffic.

|

2/2/2021 5:17 PM

Fuck anytime one of someone’s favorite riders hits the tough block someone comes on here to bitch. They’re not supposed to hit them 🤷🏻‍♂️

|

2/2/2021 5:19 PM

xrmark wrote:

Fuck anytime one of someone’s favorite riders hits the tough block someone comes on here to bitch. They’re not supposed to hit ...more

Are you watching the race? If you rail there outside of that corner it literally puts you straight inline with where it was sitting at. 100% did NOT need to be there.

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/2/2021 5:27 PM

xrmark wrote:

Fuck anytime one of someone’s favorite riders hits the tough block someone comes on here to bitch. They’re not supposed to hit ...more

eric513anderson wrote:

Are you watching the race? If you rail there outside of that corner it literally puts you straight inline with where it was ...more

This^^^^

|

2/2/2021 5:37 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

Are you watching the race? If you rail there outside of that corner it literally puts you straight inline with where it was ...more

I’m watching it. Everyone else made it just fine. Sorry your boy crashed

|

2/2/2021 5:40 PM

xrmark wrote:

eric513anderson wrote:

xrmark wrote:

Lol he’s not “my boy” but okay. Just saying it how I see it

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/2/2021 6:47 PM

xrmark wrote:

There’s a reason that tuff block hasn’t been put back there. Also was on the outside of the track so wouldn’t keep someone out of anyone else’s lane.

Tuff blocks in rhythm sections make sense tough blocks in the outside lane on landings don’t.

|

2/2/2021 6:54 PM

xrmark wrote:

eric513anderson wrote:

xrmark wrote:

They didn’t have the tough block there after jetts crash. And everyone was landing where it would’ve been

|

2/2/2021 7:10 PM

Supecross is dumb!

Change my mind!

|

2/2/2021 7:32 PM

Someone has a soft spot for Jett...

|

Washed up mid pack B rider

2/2/2021 7:40 PM

This. They never put it back after.
They also replaced that big one Coop got hung up on.

|

yz250 >>> 350sxf & soon to be vet class guy

2/2/2021 7:55 PM

The thread title reads like a 13 yr old girl wrote it. That is all.

|

2/2/2021 8:04 PM

tingo wrote:

The thread title reads like a 13 yr old girl wrote it. That is all.

Perfect. That's what I was going for

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

2/2/2021 8:06 PM

You clearly have this internet thing figured put! 👏👏👏

|

2/2/2021 8:19 PM

Austin_Rankin wrote:

Supecross is dumb!

Change my mind!

Think you are on the wrong website bro..

|