Met Life Mudder?

davistld01
Edited Date/Time 4/26/2014 3:36pm
Lots of tweets this afternoon about the rain coming down in NJ. Pics up of Team RCH and others prepping bikes for what very probably will be a mud race at the first SX in Met Life Stadium.

There's always a suprise winner in a mud race. Hardly ever the fastest rider...but the rider that can keep his bike on two wheels for the entire event...or most of it any way.

Is it just me that doesn't see Villopoto winning his 4th Championship as easily as everybody, including him, thought?
|
Grieby54
4/26/2014 2:56pm
davistld01 wrote:
Lots of tweets this afternoon about the rain coming down in NJ. Pics up of Team RCH and others prepping bikes for what very probably will...
Lots of tweets this afternoon about the rain coming down in NJ. Pics up of Team RCH and others prepping bikes for what very probably will be a mud race at the first SX in Met Life Stadium.

There's always a suprise winner in a mud race. Hardly ever the fastest rider...but the rider that can keep his bike on two wheels for the entire event...or most of it any way.

Is it just me that doesn't see Villopoto winning his 4th Championship as easily as everybody, including him, thought?
Yes, it's just you.

And when did RV say it was going to be easy?
davistld01
4/26/2014 3:28pm
davistld01 wrote:
Lots of tweets this afternoon about the rain coming down in NJ. Pics up of Team RCH and others prepping bikes for what very probably will...

Grieby54 wrote:
Yes, it's just you.

And when did RV say it was going to be easy?
Not in so many words...but everybody is talking like 19th or better is no biggie. RV sure didn't seem to me like he was concerned in any interview I saw. If he drops it enough times...and Stewart doesn't (he's won mudders in the past) then it might go down to Vegas!!
plynn41
4/26/2014 3:36pm
Hope springs eternal...

Post a reply to: Met Life Mudder?

The Latest