NEW 2018 products

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2018 6:00 AM

The NEW 2018 CRF250R and 2018 KTM/Husqvarna 50, 65 & 85cc kits picked up yesterday. Honda radiator hose release day was Dec 25th (yes Christmas) and KTM 85 radiator hose release date was just a couple weeks ago.

CRF250R availible in Red, Blue, White and NEW Teal $89.95
KTM 50SX JR & 50SX 2012-2018 Husqvarna TC 50 MINI 2018 We were able to produce so 1 Y kit fits both Mini & full size! availible in Orange, Blue, White and Yellow $129.95
65SX 2017-2018 TC65 2018 POWER VALVE SILICONE HOSE WITH 2 CLAMPS availible in Orange, Blue, White and Yellow $24.95
85SX & TC85 availible in Orange, Blue, White and Yellow $79.95

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

2/2/2018 10:40 AM

This whole thing remains strange. Instead of simply providing an unequivocal answer in present day, he always refers back to a time in the past in which he stated that they were indeed made in America. Since that time, however, all traces of "Made in America" have been removed from the website and the logo. Most peculiarly, look at how the label placement on the packaging has changed.

Before:
Photo

After:
Photo


Look closely and you can still see a faint American flag under the label.

Photo

|

2/2/2018 10:42 AM

I thought moto hose were those monster girls

|

2/2/2018 11:31 AM

my guess is they are no longer made in the USA.

Lumpy, bit of advice because I also have some small businesses, if someone asks a question just answer it. Dont direct them to your site, or a vital search. That is bad cs plain and simple.

Next, and this is me just talking out loud. I wold love to see Trump place high import taxes on items coming into the country to knock down the amount of imported items or raise their prices which helps from Chinese items undercutting the price of better quality items. I would also like to see a straight 5% tax on all online orders throughout the country. IMO thiswould helps stores that arent solely online possibly get more business and this should also help the government with our debt deficit, at least a little bit.

|

2/2/2018 11:35 AM

Made in murica means jack to me these days. I would feel better if companies said it was not made in usa. But yes say where the hell its made don't avoid the subject.

|

2/2/2018 11:39 AM

I thought products sold in the US was required to be marked with the country of origin?

|

#1
KX125

2/2/2018 11:53 AM

Just compared my 2016 KTM FE radiator motohose to my 2006 RM ebay hose. The ebay hose seems to be better quality. Both work fine but one kit is $19 and the other is $90. Looks like this jig is up. For shame.

|

2/2/2018 12:05 PM

Frank wrote:

Made in murica means jack to me these days. I would feel better if companies said it was not made in usa. But yes say where the hell its made don't avoid the subject.

Yeah, CV4 is made in England however they use the best quality materials available.

|

2/2/2018 12:10 PM

This rabbit hole we are wandering down is not a good look for a brand, in my opinion. And personally, I don’t care that they aren’t made in America. Would I prefer that they were? Or course, but I would purchase the product from someone who is active on the forum and has a product that is quality. Not sure why all the secrecy.

|

2/2/2018 12:19 PM

They look good. Guys....chill out on Lumpy. He's a contributor and has answered questions for me in regards to radiators, hoses, and coolant and is a good resource.

They look great Lumpy?

|

2/2/2018 12:24 PM

You like the product = Buy it

Don't like the product = Don't buy it

It's that simple.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/2/2018 12:59 PM

The fuck does it matter where theyre made? Your entire fucking bike is japanese. Shut the fucking fuck up with that shit. Theyre hoses. Relax.

|

2/2/2018 1:06 PM

kb228 wrote:

The fuck does it matter where theyre made? Your entire fucking bike is japanese. Shut the fucking fuck up with that shit. Theyre hoses. Relax.

Wow! Really except the handlebars and rear sprocket

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/2/2018 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 1:44 PM

Samco hoses are made in Britain. I would feel better with something made in Europe than China....especially something so critical.

|

2/2/2018 1:53 PM

Vital the site that ruins businesses with speculations.

|

2/2/2018 2:36 PM

lumpy is a good dude, I don't think all these digs on him are necessary. Yeah it could've just been straight up answered, but no need to get the pitchforks either.

|

2003 CR250R - 2006 KX250 (freessshhhh)

2/2/2018 3:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 3:08 PM

SmokinJoe439 wrote:

Vital the site that ruins businesses with speculations.

Couldn't disagree more with your claim regarding "ruining businesses", but the part about the speculative tendencies of some around here has some truth to it. Regardless, speculation is unnecessary and not present in this case as this exact topic was brought up a while back and the thread was widely viewed. Several have spoken to that fact already.

|

2/2/2018 3:16 PM

mx 219 wrote:

my guess is they are no longer made in the USA.

Lumpy, bit of advice because I also have some small businesses, if someone asks a question just answer it. Dont direct them to your site, or a vital search. That is bad cs plain and simple.

Next, and this is me just talking out loud. I wold love to see Trump place high import taxes on items coming into the country to knock down the amount of imported items or raise their prices which helps from Chinese items undercutting the price of better quality items. I would also like to see a straight 5% tax on all online orders throughout the country. IMO thiswould helps stores that arent solely online possibly get more business and this should also help the government with our debt deficit, at least a little bit.

I am pissed about this bull shit because only this attack happens here on Vital.

Do you realize how many times I have already publicly answered this question? So many times I am tired of answering the same bull shit attack question.

I WAS PROUD to be one of the handfull of manufacturers in the motorcycle industry made in the USA that I was proud to post it. After we changed our logo and packing to show our achievement We have gotten so much shit from people here in Vital during the last 3 years because we are made in the USA. We have gotten so much shit here that I said fuck it and removed it from our logo and the package just because YOU GUYS wanted it gone. And I still get shit every time I post a NEW product that we literally made in under a month and we are the 1st in America to have.

Remember when People posted here on Vital that everything should be made in the USA. We did it and we got shit here on Vital for it.

Here read the entire post.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2015-5-SXF-450-Factory-Edition-Radiators,1309508?page=1

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2018-YZ250F-amp-YZ450F-Moto-Hose-now-in-Stock,1331201

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/KTM-Orange,1330318

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2015-5-SXF-450-Factory-Edition-Radiators,1309508?page=1

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Moto-Hose-Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday,1262237?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=1




|

2/2/2018 3:25 PM

kb228 wrote:

The fuck does it matter where theyre made? Your entire fucking bike is japanese. Shut the fucking fuck up with that shit. Theyre hoses. Relax.

Fuck off I want radiator hoses for my 02 Harley alright!

|

2/2/2018 5:06 PM

kb228 wrote:

The fuck does it matter where theyre made? Your entire fucking bike is japanese. Shut the fucking fuck up with that shit. Theyre hoses. Relax.

Jrewing wrote:

Fuck off I want radiator hoses for my 02 Harley alright!

Thought about making radiator hoses for the V-Rod that was the only HD that was water cooled.... but it only lasted 2 years.

|

2/2/2018 5:54 PM

Good grief. It’s been explained multiple times and the “made in America” question is ridiculous. I see it as a joke when asked because it’s been explained. It’s time to move on

|

2/2/2018 6:54 PM

kb228 wrote:

The fuck does it matter where theyre made? Your entire fucking bike is japanese. Shut the fucking fuck up with that shit. Theyre hoses. Relax.

Siding with this guy on this one.

|

2/2/2018 6:59 PM

As a consumer, I want to know where a potential purchase is made, for a number of reasons. Not the least of which, is that quality of almost everything Chinese made sucks. It’s my money, and I want to know if I’m getting a good value for my dollar, not the cheapest shit, at the cheapest price.

|

2/3/2018 4:46 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

As a consumer, I want to know where a potential purchase is made, for a number of reasons. Not the least of which, is that quality of almost everything Chinese made sucks. It’s my money, and I want to know if I’m getting a good value for my dollar, not the cheapest shit, at the cheapest price.

Well said Scooter.

|

2/3/2018 4:50 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

I am pissed about this bull shit because only this attack happens here on Vital.

Do you realize how many times I have already publicly answered this question? So many times I am tired of answering the same bull shit attack question.

I WAS PROUD to be one of the handfull of manufacturers in the motorcycle industry made in the USA that I was proud to post it. After we changed our logo and packing to show our achievement We have gotten so much shit from people here in Vital during the last 3 years because we are made in the USA. We have gotten so much shit here that I said fuck it and removed it from our logo and the package just because YOU GUYS wanted it gone. And I still get shit every time I post a NEW product that we literally made in under a month and we are the 1st in America to have.

Remember when People posted here on Vital that everything should be made in the USA. We did it and we got shit here on Vital for it.

Here read the entire post.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2015-5-SXF-450-Factory-Edition-Radiators,1309508?page=1

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2018-YZ250F-amp-YZ450F-Moto-Hose-now-in-Stock,1331201

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/KTM-Orange,1330318

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2015-5-SXF-450-Factory-Edition-Radiators,1309508?page=1

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Moto-Hose-Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday,1262237?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=1




Wouldn’t a simple yes on the first page have avoided all this heartache? And it appears that this question brings up more feelings unrelated to the original question. Unreal.

|

2/3/2018 7:02 AM

mx 219 wrote:

my guess is they are no longer made in the USA.

Lumpy, bit of advice because I also have some small businesses, if someone asks a question just answer it. Dont direct them to your site, or a vital search. That is bad cs plain and simple.

Next, and this is me just talking out loud. I wold love to see Trump place high import taxes on items coming into the country to knock down the amount of imported items or raise their prices which helps from Chinese items undercutting the price of better quality items. I would also like to see a straight 5% tax on all online orders throughout the country. IMO thiswould helps stores that arent solely online possibly get more business and this should also help the government with our debt deficit, at least a little bit.

lumpy790 wrote:

I am pissed about this bull shit because only this attack happens here on Vital.

Do you realize how many times I have already publicly answered this question? So many times I am tired of answering the same bull shit attack question.

I WAS PROUD to be one of the handfull of manufacturers in the motorcycle industry made in the USA that I was proud to post it. After we changed our logo and packing to show our achievement We have gotten so much shit from people here in Vital during the last 3 years because we are made in the USA. We have gotten so much shit here that I said fuck it and removed it from our logo and the package just because YOU GUYS wanted it gone. And I still get shit every time I post a NEW product that we literally made in under a month and we are the 1st in America to have.

Remember when People posted here on Vital that everything should be made in the USA. We did it and we got shit here on Vital for it.

Here read the entire post.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2015-5-SXF-450-Factory-Edition-Radiators,1309508?page=1

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2018-YZ250F-amp-YZ450F-Moto-Hose-now-in-Stock,1331201

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/KTM-Orange,1330318

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2015-5-SXF-450-Factory-Edition-Radiators,1309508?page=1

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Moto-Hose-Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday,1262237?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=1




Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Wouldn’t a simple yes on the first page have avoided all this heartache? And it appears that this question brings up more feelings unrelated to the original question. Unreal.

Click the links above. I have said it time after time after time. How many times do you think I should respond when some people keep making false statements and asking the same question?

You want it said every time time?

As I have said before ..... Moto Hose products are manufactured in multiple locations across the USA. Our products are made in the USA.

As said before ..... Will I tell exactly where our products are made? No
I am not going to tell our competition that imports where we are made.

As said before .... It took a lot of work from years ago when we started with China product. Never denied that. I received one stocking order and threw $5000 worth of product into the trash because the quality was so bad I would not sell it. That was the day I said there has to be a better way. Stuff you find on ebay from China is crap quality and serious flaws. I will not post what they are because I will not tell them what they are 1000% doing wrong. Good luck if you bought from them. I swapped a set of USA sellers China hoses at a shop for a rider and I cut a hose open and showed them the severe flaw. They were blown away!

As said before .... I started searching for a silicone hose manufacturer in the USA and there are many of them however most are extremely greedy. I heard many times ..... yes we can make them for you but ..... you will have to make a minimum of 1000 in every model and in every color. I have 180 different product numbers so no way could we do that!

As said before .... It took a lot of work to find a manufacturer that would grow with us making lower minimum numbers and a product that blew the crap out of the Chana product we had imported.

As said before .... We pay more to manufacture in the USA but as a 1 man home based business I can pass our savings on to the buyers with our lower prices. Yes my fingerprints are on every single thing we sell.

As said before .... I have also stated before that our braced over size radiators are made to our custom specifications and materials in China. Yes they box packaging says made in China on it. When we added the radiators I did not like made in USA even though it was legal to have it.

As said before .... I have also said before that I can not locate some of our packaging made in the USA so no I can not say we are 100% made in the USA and never will.

This is NEW ......... I traveled yesterday to meet with a new manufacture in the effort to bring it to the East coast from the West Coast. I have good samples and it looks promising.

Photo

As some of you know while I was stil in ICU it was posted here on Vital that I was injured.

On July 21st I was sitting at a stop light in my Honda Pilot and a guy on his phone did a $1300 fender bender. I got out to look at the damage and he backed up and pinned it to run and he hit me. I was on the hood of his car for 3 blocks till he threw me off swerving onto a neighborhood street. I was able to take 150 pictures from the hood of his car and there are 6 witnesses and 1 video so he has been charged and he will be going to jail. BTW I was sent screen shot where dirty had said the accident was all my fault on another private website.

My brain injury was very close to ending Moto Hose. I was told during my 25 days in the hospital that I would not be able to continue and the business would close and would go bankrupt. Before getting out of the hospital I had to re-learn how to walk, read, and talk. I put so much into my business That statement did nothing but motivate me. It was 3 months before I could get the energy to ship 1 or 2 orders a day. WPS was very understanding but it took a long time to fill the Moto Hose warehouse orders. It took therapy 3 months to release me.

My plan has always been to sell Moto Hose as a life long MC industry employee where there are zero bennifits it is my retirement. I am afraid I can not last as long as planned with the injury so it will be for sale in the next couple of years.

|

2/3/2018 7:57 AM

Sorry to hear about your accident Lump

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

2/3/2018 8:51 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your accident Lump

This is the same accident you have posted about on other boards
Why pretend you just heard about it?
Kind of strange

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/3/2018 11:11 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your accident Lump

Larry wrote:

This is the same accident you have posted about on other boards
Why pretend you just heard about it?
Kind of strange

Where did I say this was the first I had heard of it? This was the first time I have talked to lump since the accident. Whatever disagreements we may or may not have it sucks he got messed up like that. It’s good to see he’s feeling better.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

2/3/2018 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 12:48 PM

Lump, I read some of your posts last night, and this morning, and some of them weren’t as I recall. So, I went all investigative journalist, and did some fact checking. One method, digging the through old posts of the alleged insults, and next, checking with the guy who I recall actually making the comments you referenced. I have no dog in this fight, but I think if you’re going to make accusations, they should be accurate.

Having verified some stuff, Dirty made no mention of the pregnancy slam against your wife. Another guy, who no longer posts here, said something vaguely, and I mean VAGUELY, in that direction, but nothing close to what you claim. That was also the fellow you said you’d punch in the mouth, if you ever saw him. It’s a running joke between us, says if he ever goes to a SX, he’ll leave his teeth at home, for fear of running into you.
Second, it was YOU who threatened to kill Dirty last year, at the St Louis SX. Sad, but true. He made a comment about you in a dress, and you lost it. Then, turned around and said you didn’t feel safe being anywhere near him. Why? You threatened to kill him.

Hope you’re feeling better these days, I’m sure it’s been a tough row to hoe, after the accident. However, you should refrain from these outbursts, the evidence suggest you’re wrong. Just sayin,’, Hoser.

|