NBC sports gold renew issues

Shaned9326
Was wondering if anyone who had the season pass renewed are having any issues watching replays from last year as they took my money but looks like it’s still showing I have to buy this years pass? Lobe the coverage last year but still seems behind times compared to the mxgp package as the minute I bought their pass you could go back and watch any race from way back including des nations!!
|
5/13/2018 11:10am
I renewed my pass and have been able to watch last years moto's just fine. Maybe try sending them an email?
downard254
5/13/2018 11:22am
I was using 4G Community hotspot for internet last year, was working great for me, but six months in on a one year subscription they up and bailed on everyone. First year was $425 but covered the device. Now I’m back to just 1.2 Mbps and won’t be able to watch the races on the stream. This sucks. Is there any other form of high speed internet provider out there as an option. We don’t have cable available on our road, dish and Hughsnet aren’t options as after a certain amount of data useage, you cut way back to a slower speed. I was going to switch to T Mobile, but found out I’m just out of cell service area.
jeffro503
5/13/2018 12:20pm
downard254 wrote:
I was using 4G Community hotspot for internet last year, was working great for me, but six months in on a one year subscription they up...
I was using 4G Community hotspot for internet last year, was working great for me, but six months in on a one year subscription they up and bailed on everyone. First year was $425 but covered the device. Now I’m back to just 1.2 Mbps and won’t be able to watch the races on the stream. This sucks. Is there any other form of high speed internet provider out there as an option. We don’t have cable available on our road, dish and Hughsnet aren’t options as after a certain amount of data useage, you cut way back to a slower speed. I was going to switch to T Mobile, but found out I’m just out of cell service area.
Direct TV won't work where you're at? Not internet , but you could get the channels to watch the races.
downard254
5/13/2018 1:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 1:14pm
Yea, I had switched from Direct to Dish years ago, and every time we tweak the package, it ends up being a 2 year commitment extension. Kind of stuck with them for this year. I upped my package to the top 200 a couple years ago to get MavTV, then they dropped that channel. Real bummer. Wish these bastards had an a la cart deal.

The Shop

Ashleymx
5/13/2018 1:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 1:33pm
Auto renewed for me yesterday. Probably a bug and surely not legal to just charge my card without my permission? I guess I would have been paying again anyway but I hadn't even looked at my options yet.
jeffro503
5/13/2018 1:41pm
downard254 wrote:
Yea, I had switched from Direct to Dish years ago, and every time we tweak the package, it ends up being a 2 year commitment extension...
Yea, I had switched from Direct to Dish years ago, and every time we tweak the package, it ends up being a 2 year commitment extension. Kind of stuck with them for this year. I upped my package to the top 200 a couple years ago to get MavTV, then they dropped that channel. Real bummer. Wish these bastards had an a la cart deal.
Oh man I hear you. Comcast and Dish both always wanted me to renew my contract with any change. I don't use Direct TV any more because I use the Amazon Firebox , with prime ,PS vue , Netflix and Kodi. BUT.....( even though it cost twice as much as what I have now , I liked Direct TV a lot better then the rest , because it was a month to month and cancel or change my package at any time. No long term contract.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
5/13/2018 1:52pm
downard254 wrote:
I was using 4G Community hotspot for internet last year, was working great for me, but six months in on a one year subscription they up...
No cable or phone line on my road either and the new hughsnet gen 5 gets the job done. Even after you pass your limit, I can still stream netflix, watch youtube and all. Its not like the previous version to where you couldn't watch any videos or load up photos etc. It was also a cheaper monthly bill once I upgraded.

I use straight talk as my cell phone provider. I think it costs 65 a month and there is no data cap on it. Verzion nor at&t has signal at home but my straight talk has great 4g signal for whatever reason.
downard254
5/13/2018 2:58pm
imoto34 wrote:
No cable or phone line on my road either and the new hughsnet gen 5 gets the job done. Even after you pass your limit, I...
No cable or phone line on my road either and the new hughsnet gen 5 gets the job done. Even after you pass your limit, I can still stream netflix, watch youtube and all. Its not like the previous version to where you couldn't watch any videos or load up photos etc. It was also a cheaper monthly bill once I upgraded.

I use straight talk as my cell phone provider. I think it costs 65 a month and there is no data cap on it. Verzion nor at&t has signal at home but my straight talk has great 4g signal for whatever reason.
I use Verizon for cell in my area, nothing else really has good signal where I’m at. Other than satellite, the only other option that I have (which I currently have to use) is Frontier DSL. And the best I’ve ever seen on a test is 2.25 Mbps. Lately we’ve been lulligagging at 1.2 Mbps. Feels like I’m living in a third world country, only they probably have faster internet.
Highsider
5/13/2018 5:12pm
Ashleymx wrote:
Auto renewed for me yesterday. Probably a bug and surely not legal to just charge my card without my permission? I guess I would have been...
Auto renewed for me yesterday. Probably a bug and surely not legal to just charge my card without my permission? I guess I would have been paying again anyway but I hadn't even looked at my options yet.
Did you change your email address?

I got a notice sometime this winter saying my Gold would auto-renew for like $5 more than last year.

Suits me and I prefer Gold over DTV.
hamncheeze
5/13/2018 6:07pm
Mine was auto-renewed and I just tested it out watching some action from last year. No problems. OP should contact NBC Sports, I'm sure they can sort it out.
Shaned9326
5/13/2018 6:40pm
Hey guys appreciate all the input and it was actually an email problem like suggested!! Got is sorted out and just watched iron man qualifying last year!! Awesome coverage and damn was Herlings crushing it on campnards bike!,
Flip109
5/13/2018 7:36pm
Haha after reading this I just logged in to make sure mine was working. Watched Ironman also. Herlings was crushing souls that day lol geez

Post a reply to: NBC sports gold renew issues

The Latest