NBC sports gold problem

rawdawgin
Anyone else having issues logging in?
This started last week. Says my password is not valid or doesn't match. Which is complete horse shit because its worked fine for the first 6 races. All of a sudden, it doesn't. I go to reset the password, and it wont let me.... says my current one is incorrect. Their email support is absolute trash and the phone number is out of service. Any help or tips is appreciated! What a waste of 75 bucks
|
jeffro503
2/23/2019 11:47am
I don't have passwords saved , so I have to re-type them in every time and haven't had a problem yet. Go to your account page and try again , and if it doesn't work , go the route of getting a temp password through the service and reset it.
rawdawgin
2/23/2019 11:51am
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't have passwords saved , so I have to re-type them in every time and haven't had a problem yet. Go to your account page...
I don't have passwords saved , so I have to re-type them in every time and haven't had a problem yet. Go to your account page and try again , and if it doesn't work , go the route of getting a temp password through the service and reset it.
Yep, did that too. But it keeps throwing me in a loop to the same page that says "password doesn't match"

I literally use the same password for everything, so I know its correct. I guess I'm hosed or buy another subscription
jeffro503
2/23/2019 12:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't have passwords saved , so I have to re-type them in every time and haven't had a problem yet. Go to your account page...
rawdawgin wrote:
Yep, did that too. But it keeps throwing me in a loop to the same page that says "password doesn't match" I literally use the same...
Yep, did that too. But it keeps throwing me in a loop to the same page that says "password doesn't match"

I literally use the same password for everything, so I know its correct. I guess I'm hosed or buy another subscription
There should be a way to get in contact with them when a guy has problems. Like I was saying , find the " forgot password " and ask for an email / text for a temp login , and then go from there. Don't re-buy it , just get in contact with them.

The Shop

731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
2/23/2019 1:13pm
I've had more problems with NBC Sports this year than ever before (which was none). Today when I tried launching the practice feed on the NBC Sports app on my phone it said I didn't have access to it. I logged out and logged back in with my gold ID and it worked but about an hour into the feed a message came up saying my temporary access would end in 45 minutes and had a countdown timer.

I turned it off shortly after so I'm not sure if it is working now or not.
Looby321
2/23/2019 1:18pm
It did that to me on my PS4 internet browser. Wouldn’t let me access my content. I signed out and back in and it worked fine.
motoman617
2/23/2019 1:22pm
I had to reauthorize my Roku box today by typing in the access code on the NBC Sports web site. Raceday Live looked great but as soon and they start the LCQ Races on the NBC side my picture starts breaking up and freezing.

I have always done the outdoor packages and never had a issue but every week the Supercross feed sucks. Last two weeks I have watched it on the cable broadcast.
GuyWithABike
Fantasy
2261st
2/23/2019 1:26pm
There's NBC sports and NBC Sports Gold. On the Roku they are only seperated by the top tab. I've had lock screen and error messages but realized I was on NBC sports not gold. Moved tab to Sports Gold and good.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/23/2019 2:40pm
Never had an issue with NBC gold when it was just motocross. Several times this year, the app stops working when I try to use chromecast, and has locked me out to where I had to log back out and in again a couple times
2/23/2019 2:44pm
My goodness. Every week a thread about the app. I've had it for 2 seasons for the nationals and now supercross. IT WORKS FINE. Reset whatever it is you're accessing the app through and log in again.
MXWebmaster
2/23/2019 2:58pm
My goodness. Every week a thread about the app. I've had it for 2 seasons for the nationals and now supercross. IT WORKS FINE. Reset whatever...
My goodness. Every week a thread about the app. I've had it for 2 seasons for the nationals and now supercross. IT WORKS FINE. Reset whatever it is you're accessing the app through and log in again.
Actually it DOES NOT WORK FINE for everyone. It worked fine for me for several years too, but this year the 'sessions' (web dev stuff) are completely whacked about half the time. I have to log out and log back in every week. And have seen the same things some of the others are reporting. And so you know, I'm a website developer and old school computer guy, so I'm no newbie that doesn't know what he's doing.
ocscottie
2/23/2019 3:01pm
Im watching through a FireStick and it has no problems keeping me logged in, guess its different on other formats.
slipdog
2/23/2019 3:02pm
I've never had a problem, I also never log out.
ocscottie
2/23/2019 3:08pm
slipdog wrote:
Thats quite a lot of bong making equipment in your avatar lol
Bultaco
2/23/2019 3:10pm
I"ve been trying to use it as I have before via a browser app. Click on the Qualifying link. Just got the "Coverage to begin shortly" screen. Except it never loads. First time I've had issues. Sigh.
snackfedbear
2/23/2019 3:13pm
Fire stick app has problems every week. I’m pretty annoyed that I paid them for this poopoo
slipdog
2/23/2019 3:14pm
slipdog wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Thats quite a lot of bong making equipment in your avatar lol
Always be prepared my friend!
2/23/2019 3:35pm
My goodness. Every week a thread about the app. I've had it for 2 seasons for the nationals and now supercross. IT WORKS FINE. Reset whatever...
Actually it DOES NOT WORK FINE for everyone. It worked fine for me for several years too, but this year the 'sessions' (web dev stuff) are...
Actually it DOES NOT WORK FINE for everyone. It worked fine for me for several years too, but this year the 'sessions' (web dev stuff) are completely whacked about half the time. I have to log out and log back in every week. And have seen the same things some of the others are reporting. And so you know, I'm a website developer and old school computer guy, so I'm no newbie that doesn't know what he's doing.
So what you're saying is, you log out and log back in and it works fine? Other than the hassle of resetting it, I'm not understanding the outrage.
Brad_Tillman
2/23/2019 4:47pm
Actually it DOES NOT WORK FINE for everyone. It worked fine for me for several years too, but this year the 'sessions' (web dev stuff) are...
So what you're saying is, you log out and log back in and it works fine? Other than the hassle of resetting it, I'm not understanding...
So what you're saying is, you log out and log back in and it works fine? Other than the hassle of resetting it, I'm not understanding the outrage.
No NBC Sports is a POS idc what you or anyone else says about it. When I'm paying you $90 a year for this then the quality for 1 should be at 100%. I should think I'm watching it in 4k. 90% of the time it looks like 720p AT BEST. Then I have to reset the app 1/2-3/4 threw the races bc it has frozen up or its just froze on the screen and reset does nothing. I just love how all these people have these problems with the app and NBC Sports and 1 person comes in and says "idk what you problem is its perfect and I have never had a problem with it stop bitching". Well good for you I will get you a cookie if I have meet you but for the other 80% of the people its s***.
77Moto
2/23/2019 4:55pm
If this was 1999 or 2000 I could understand these issues. But why is it surfing can live stream from a Boat in the ocean with no issues whatsoever!
slowgti
2/23/2019 4:58pm
Mine freezes after about 15 minutes of playing. Have to close and restart
2/23/2019 5:08pm
So what you're saying is, you log out and log back in and it works fine? Other than the hassle of resetting it, I'm not understanding...
No NBC Sports is a POS idc what you or anyone else says about it. When I'm paying you $90 a year for this then the...
No NBC Sports is a POS idc what you or anyone else says about it. When I'm paying you $90 a year for this then the quality for 1 should be at 100%. I should think I'm watching it in 4k. 90% of the time it looks like 720p AT BEST. Then I have to reset the app 1/2-3/4 threw the races bc it has frozen up or its just froze on the screen and reset does nothing. I just love how all these people have these problems with the app and NBC Sports and 1 person comes in and says "idk what you problem is its perfect and I have never had a problem with it stop bitching". Well good for you I will get you a cookie if I have meet you but for the other 80% of the people its s***.
Sweet. Enjoy watching the delay bro.
Tim507
2/23/2019 5:29pm
rawdawgin wrote:
Anyone else having issues logging in? This started last week. Says my password is not valid or doesn't match. Which is complete horse shit because its...
Anyone else having issues logging in?
This started last week. Says my password is not valid or doesn't match. Which is complete horse shit because its worked fine for the first 6 races. All of a sudden, it doesn't. I go to reset the password, and it wont let me.... says my current one is incorrect. Their email support is absolute trash and the phone number is out of service. Any help or tips is appreciated! What a waste of 75 bucks
Had the same problem last week...after watching the q's earlier. Ended up watching on DIRECTV.

This week started off the same, asked me to use the code on my screen (ROKU) into the NBCSports activate (again) then it took me to the (now not active) Gold login and asked for my password. Go figure?
RedDirtDog
2/23/2019 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 5:53pm
I thought nbc sports gold allowed you to stream with upto 3 devices? im watching in my bedroom but i tried to get it in my living room so same IP address but it gets stuck on the active page just says verifying.. and gets stuck.
JRT812
2/23/2019 5:33pm
Had some small issues when it first came out, but since the that first week it’s been spot on. The best thing I like about it is the replays. I can catch the race Sunday if I want.
bents
Fantasy
710th
2/23/2019 10:08pm
I have never had a problem and I have watched it in several different locations through my laptop and on to a TV through a HDMI cord. Not one problem.

Post a reply to: NBC sports gold problem

The Latest