NBC sports gold

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2019 6:46 PM

Anyone else having issues with trying to watch replays? on my laptop they are all there, through my apple tv says no content is ava.

|

12/27/2019 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2019 6:53 PM

Same thing for me but in my bedroom I don’t have them but in my living room i do both on fire stick😂

|

12/27/2019 6:52 PM

|

12/28/2019 8:49 AM

Promoto298 wrote:

Same thing for me but in my bedroom I don’t have them but in my living room i do both on fire stick

no idea what I have going on or if its them, i have rebooted the apple tv multiple times and nothing

|

12/28/2019 11:02 AM

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/NBC-Sports-Gold,1369313


yeah its weird its seem after the new app upgrade all the TV based apps - fire & apple & Roku you can not see the replays for MX & SX. But they are still there when you go in from PC or Iphone or Ipad etc.

This sucks since I watch replays all the time on my TV

|

12/28/2019 12:06 PM

It sucks, but a work around is casting from your iPhone to your Apple TV using either AirPlay or Screen Mirroring. That way you can at least watch on the big screen. Hopefully they get it sorted before the SX season, because on the west coast rounds I usually fall asleep sometime during the LCQs and have to watch the main events on Sunday.

|

12/28/2019 12:10 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

It sucks, but a work around is casting from your iPhone to your Apple TV using either AirPlay or Screen Mirroring. That way ...more

This always doesn’t work if you have an iPhone and your tv is only supported by android. Found out the hard way when I bought my Sony big screen.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

12/28/2019 12:20 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

It sucks, but a work around is casting from your iPhone to your Apple TV using either AirPlay or Screen Mirroring. That way ...more

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

This always doesn’t work if you have an iPhone and your tv is only supported by android. Found out the hard way when I bought ...more

Yeah I was talking specifically about those with an Apple TV. As for casting from an iPhone to Android based smart TV, I’ve seen plenty of apps for that in the App Store. I don’t have any experience with them though.

|

12/28/2019 12:26 PM

Are they not offering the SX/MX package together this year? Only option I’m seeing is the SX package. Am I missing it?

|

12/28/2019 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2019 12:35 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Are they not offering the SX/MX package together this year? Only option I’m seeing is the SX package. Am I missing it?

Yeah I just checked and it’s there. https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/supercross Supercross for $74.99, scroll down and the SX/MX combo is there for $89.99.
Photo

|

12/28/2019 12:35 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Are they not offering the SX/MX package together this year? Only option I’m seeing is the SX package. Am I missing it?

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Yeah I just checked and it’s there. https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/supercross Supercross for $74.99, scroll down and the SX/MX ...more

Awesome thank you so much. I must be blind.

|

12/28/2019 7:58 PM

I saw on another thread that there is a promo code to get the package for $45. I think it was sent to people via email. I didn’t receive one. If you have a promo code, can you please share?

|

12/29/2019 5:08 AM

When I signed up a couple weeks ago, I could watch all the replays on my iPhone or cast them to all my TVs. Suddenly, as of last week, I’m not able to do either.

|

12/29/2019 5:26 AM

Arrowv wrote:

I saw on another thread that there is a promo code to get the package for $45. I think it was sent to people via email. I didn ...more

That offer was only active for a very short time.
Then it was pulled.
It was last week and NBC realized that folks were setting up new accounts, since it wasn't for renewals.

|

12/29/2019 9:30 PM

Anyone know how to tell when your subscription actually EXPIRES? Mine just says "active" and I don't want it to die on Saturday night when I sit down to watch.

|

2019 KTM 150 SX
2019 Husqvarna TX300
2015 Yamaha YZ 250