NBC gold and 125's

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2018 8:17 AM

Does anyone know if they're going to show the 125 races on the NBC gold package? I really hope they do, I'm going to have to decide to buy it or not and no 125's makes me think it's a no buy.

|

4/5/2018 8:21 AM

That would be cool as heck. I liked the package last year but felt it could use some more content in places. 125 races would be good as well as a set of support announcers like we have on SX live to fill the dead spots.

|

4/5/2018 8:23 AM

i dont think they did last year, i think the 125 race was free on racerx if i remeber right?

|

4/5/2018 8:27 AM

They didn't last year, but i really hope they do for this year! There was no proper coverage of the 125 races anywhere.

I wouldn't even mind no commentary, just online-only live footage of the races would be sweet.

|

www.90smotocross.com

Instagram - @90sMotocross
Facebook - 90s Motocross

4/5/2018 8:30 AM

chuckdavies wrote:

They didn't last year, but i really hope they do for this year! There was no proper coverage of the 125 races anywhere.

I ...more

I would be just fine with no commentators, just leave the sound on!

|

4/5/2018 8:53 AM

How in the living hell can the GP's show 5 different classes , 10 moto's + qualifying races , over a 2 day format........and we get to watch 4 moto's? Never mind there is an actual 3rd class racing , but they won't film it or show it?

I mean , for Pete's sake.....don't over exert yourself with filming 12 rounds , in mostly good weather. The GP's only have 20 rounds , in ice , rain and 115 degree days in the desert......and 3 x the races for Malin to call.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/5/2018 9:06 AM

2 strokes are what people want. Did you see what happened at Red Bull Straight Rhythm?

The place was mostly deserted immediately after the last 2 stroke run. Nobody cared about the 4 strokes.

|

4/5/2018 10:20 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

How in the living hell can the GP's show 5 different classes , 10 moto's + qualifying races , over a 2 day format........and ...more

Live TV has a lot to do with the reason we only get to see 4 motos.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/5/2018 11:13 AM

I loved the coverage. Will buy again this year

|