NBC app not working internationally

PressPassP
Anyone else having problems? The NBC website always says its not available in the UK even though a VPN
(previous thread didn't come up in search)
|
7/4/2021 12:17am
What type of device are you trying to watch through? Also, don’t use the app as it can determine your location and block you. Best way is vpn and then watch through your web browser. Also, Apple products seem to have “nanny state” software that makes it more difficult for me to watch programming. My IPad is useless for viewing programming, Apple TV the same without having your vpn in your router software and manually changing your location.
Maestro
7/4/2021 1:24am
I’m in the uk. I paid up and it works fine on the app. Streams faultlessly to my smart TV. I use an iPad without a vpn. The only problem I have is that the pre 2020 races don’t load. A shame that, because I wanted to see Herlings performance at Ironman again. I’m not sure he could do that again now. The American national guys have stepped it up for sure this year. Track prep has changed. They will do a lot better if they go to the Des Nations this year. Could win it I reckon. Sorry- off topic. Anyway, hope you get it fixed. Next stop is Southwick.

Post a reply to: NBC app not working internationally

The Latest