NBC Sports Stream is terrible for me (LINK FOR FREE STREAM HERE)

midwestmoto
Edited Date/Time 1/5/2019 10:29pm
I'm so frustrated with the NBC Sports stream. I tried logging in with two different cable providers (Mediacom and Direct TV, not that it should matter) on both Chrome and Edge and both of them work well for about a minute until it skips. Then it barely comes back before it skips again and now the announcer's voices aren't in sync with what's going on in the race. I also have three computers I've tried it on, all of which are high-end PC's and I pay for top of the line Internet speeds so I can't imagine it's only on my end.

I've been fighting this since an hour before the race started and had to vent. I don't usually complain about things and appreciate all the different ways they offer to watch the races but man if I didn't already have NBC Sports already and purchased it just for Supercross I'd be super pissed.

With all that being said, I found a live stream online for free that worked right away. Although you have to press play and deal with a couple pop ups before it starts. To watch the race, click on the link below and go to channel 2.

FREE LIVE STREAM LINK: https://www.stream2watch.org/live/nbc-sports-live-stream
Click on channel 2

|
Rogerson207
1/5/2019 7:53pm
Mine came up and said they had an issue and has not worked since the end of the first 250 heat.

The Shop

midwestmoto
1/5/2019 8:05pm
My NBC gold app has so far been flawless
I'm not using the gold app. I'm just streaming it through NBC Sports with my cable provider. Glad to hear it's working for some of you though. Not sure what the deal is on my end. I was surprised at how easy it was to find online for free as well but thought I'd post it above for those who aren't sure how to find it.

This also reminds me that I need to cancel my subscription to Fox Sports 2 since we wont be needing that anymore,

Enjoy the race fellas!
JRT812
1/5/2019 8:05pm
All good in my hood
kb228
1/5/2019 8:07pm
Works fine for me. Your internet is messed up. Try resetting your router
gmurr1
1/5/2019 8:13pm
I clicked on the link and click channel 2 which opened another page and then my computer went nuts had to shut it down and did a scan and the scan came back with a website threat possible malware virus threat. DON'T CLICK on the link.
1/5/2019 8:14pm
gmurr1 wrote:
I clicked on the link and click channel 2 which opened another page and then my computer went nuts had to shut it down and did...
I clicked on the link and click channel 2 which opened another page and then my computer went nuts had to shut it down and did a scan and the scan came back with a website threat possible malware virus threat. DON'T CLICK on the link.
That didn't happen to me. 2 was working, but showing commercials with no sound. I closed it as soon as I read this though
Kawi15
1/5/2019 8:15pm
It is streaming great for me. Perhaps better then ever.
Rogerson207
1/5/2019 8:16pm
Not my internet, I'm on my laptop on here using the same internet. It shows the loading icon and then will pop up and say they are having issues to either delete the app and reinstall it or try watching the show at a later time. Doesn't matter what device I try it on I get the same thing every time.

The link did the same thing for me on my laptop.
blusmbl
1/5/2019 8:22pm
Working great for me on a Roku.
8tensolutions
1/5/2019 8:25pm
NBC Gold Pass FTW!!! Worked flawless for me all day.......because I have a working computer and solid internet.
midwestmoto
1/5/2019 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2019 9:23pm
gmurr1 wrote:
I clicked on the link and click channel 2 which opened another page and then my computer went nuts had to shut it down and did...
That didn't happen to me. 2 was working, but showing commercials with no sound. I closed it as soon as I read this though
I've been using this to watch the whole race with no issues. Not trying to promote this specific website and I can't vouch for their security by any means but no issues here. The player starts up muted for me. I have to turn the volume up when the player starts.

When you hit play, it does pop up sketchy websites. You just have to exit out of those and keep hitting play until it works. Same thing happens when you watch free movies online.
midwestmoto
1/5/2019 9:24pm
Any reason why I'm not getting sound? This is better than nothing so I'm not complaining
Turn it up. It starts out muted.
1/5/2019 10:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2019 10:12pm
NBCSN streaming online was horrible on my laptop using either Google Chrome or MS Edge browsers. Was cutting out and reloading constantly. Before the mains I downloaded the NBCSN app from the Microsoft Store (free) and streamed the finals perfectly on my laptop. Not sure why it streamed so well with the app on my laptop vs via the website on Chrome or Edge.... but it did.

Might be useful information for others in this thread that shared the same problem as I for next weekend.
Timo_2824
1/5/2019 10:17pm
This is my 3rd year with the gold app and I've never had an issue with the stream. Played on an Android phone, iPad, Chromecast to TV, and even on a Windows PC.
midwestmoto
1/5/2019 10:24pm
NBCSN streaming online was horrible on my laptop using either Google Chrome or MS Edge browsers. Was cutting out and reloading constantly. Before the mains I...
NBCSN streaming online was horrible on my laptop using either Google Chrome or MS Edge browsers. Was cutting out and reloading constantly. Before the mains I downloaded the NBCSN app from the Microsoft Store (free) and streamed the finals perfectly on my laptop. Not sure why it streamed so well with the app on my laptop vs via the website on Chrome or Edge.... but it did.

Might be useful information for others in this thread that shared the same problem as I for next weekend.
That's the same thing that was happenin to me. Thanks for the info. I will definitely try that next week
8tensolutions
1/5/2019 10:29pm
Timo_2824 wrote:
This is my 3rd year with the gold app and I've never had an issue with the stream. Played on an Android phone, iPad, Chromecast to...
This is my 3rd year with the gold app and I've never had an issue with the stream. Played on an Android phone, iPad, Chromecast to TV, and even on a Windows PC.
Same here.

Post a reply to: NBC Sports Stream is terrible for me (LINK FOR FREE STREAM HERE)

The Latest