NBC Sports Gold in Middle East

Ericrob7
6/9/2018 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2018 7:30am
Moving to Jordan and I have the NBC sports gold, just hoping I can still watch it there...need that taste of home. Or is there any other way for me to watch them?? Thanks for the help.
|
6/9/2018 4:11pm
Look for a Google Chrome plug in called Hola Better Internet, it's a VPN and it should be able to trick NBC into thinking you're in the US. It's free so you don't have to worry about wasting money if it doesn't work.
Rodeojones
6/9/2018 5:45pm
Ericrob7 wrote:
Moving to Jordan and I have the NBC sports gold, just hoping I can still watch it there...need that taste of home. Or is there any...
Moving to Jordan and I have the NBC sports gold, just hoping I can still watch it there...need that taste of home. Or is there any other way for me to watch them?? Thanks for the help.
When I visited Jordan and wanted to watch the NFL draft, I purchased a VPN service. It was cheap and enabled me to watch my US sports.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
6/9/2018 7:09pm
Better question.... WhyTF are you going to Jordan?
daemon616
6/9/2018 7:11pm
No you're not this is a stupid complaint thread about the service. It is what is and if you don't like it go fuck yourselves

The Shop

rmoto003
6/9/2018 7:12pm
MxKing809 wrote:
he is being "culturally enriched"
Rodeojones
6/9/2018 7:22pm
MxKing809 wrote:
My guess he's in the military but don't hate on something before you try it yourself. I loved Jordan and would go back in a heart beat. Wonderful people, great food, and outside of Israel, the most biblical archaeological sites in the world. It's a beautiful and fascinating country that is highly underrated.

6/9/2018 8:10pm
daemon616 wrote:
No you're not this is a stupid complaint thread about the service. It is what is and if you don't like it go fuck yourselves
Complaint? What did he complain about?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/9/2018 9:35pm
daemon616 wrote:
I don't get it. First he's pissed off because some other guy on here is trying to sell some RC MXdN gear that he never wore because he got hurt and now this.

Might be time for a timeout in the corner?
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:01pm
daemon616 wrote:
I’m not complaining man, I’m honestly just curious. Would be great to watch motocross still, and I’m asking you guys because I emailed nbc sports have haven’t received a response.
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:03pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Rodeojones wrote:
My guess he's in the military but don't hate on something before you try it yourself. I loved Jordan and would go back in a heart...
My guess he's in the military but don't hate on something before you try it yourself. I loved Jordan and would go back in a heart beat. Wonderful people, great food, and outside of Israel, the most biblical archaeological sites in the world. It's a beautiful and fascinating country that is highly underrated.

For work (military related) and that’s an awesome picture bro!! Jordan is so chill man. Hope you had a great time there!!
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:04pm
Look for a Google Chrome plug in called Hola Better Internet, it's a VPN and it should be able to trick NBC into thinking you're in...
Look for a Google Chrome plug in called Hola Better Internet, it's a VPN and it should be able to trick NBC into thinking you're in the US. It's free so you don't have to worry about wasting money if it doesn't work.
Thanks my friend!! I’ll look into it the motocross community is the best!! ????
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:06pm
MxKing809 wrote:
rmoto003 wrote:
he is being "culturally enriched"
Military job. Figured you guys would be the best to reach out to. ????
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:08pm
daemon616 wrote:
I love the service I get here in the states, but was just curious if it works in Jordan. Don’t see why I have to go fuck myself because I was asking for help.
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:12pm
daemon616 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't get it. First he's pissed off because some other guy on here is trying to sell some RC MXdN gear that he never wore...
I don't get it. First he's pissed off because some other guy on here is trying to sell some RC MXdN gear that he never wore because he got hurt and now this.

No idea of what you’re referring to about me selling gear?!? I’ve never posted about that.
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:15pm
Ericrob7 wrote:
Moving to Jordan and I have the NBC sports gold, just hoping I can still watch it there...need that taste of home. Or is there any...
Rodeojones wrote:
When I visited Jordan and wanted to watch the NFL draft, I purchased a VPN service. It was cheap and enabled me to watch my US...
When I visited Jordan and wanted to watch the NFL draft, I purchased a VPN service. It was cheap and enabled me to watch my US sports.
I’m going to for sure look into that. This is why I love motocross!! Please tell me you had your share of chicken shawarma while you were there brother.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/9/2018 10:15pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't get it. First he's pissed off because some other guy on here is trying to sell some RC MXdN gear that he never wore...

Ericrob7 wrote:
No idea of what you’re referring to about me selling gear?!? I’ve never posted about that.
Go up and take a look at the posts again. I'm talking about daemon616 not you.
Ericrob7
6/9/2018 10:17pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Ericrob7 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Go up and take a look at the posts again. I'm talking about daemon616 not you.
My bad bro.
chump6784
6/9/2018 10:56pm
I'm in Australia and use hola on chrome. I just put the UK as my country of residence and it works
Ericrob7
6/10/2018 6:54am
chump6784 wrote:
I'm in Australia and use hola on chrome. I just put the UK as my country of residence and it works
Awesome man! I’ll do that. Thanks for everyone’s help.
Ericrob7
6/10/2018 7:30am
chump6784 wrote:
It will work on MacBook if I download google chrome?

Post a reply to: NBC Sports Gold in Middle East

The Latest