NBC Sports Gold in Canada

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2019 5:28 AM

Any Canadians on here know how to get the SX & MX pass? Im assuming the only way is with a VPN. Not trying to pay $170 for just the Supercross pass on the Supercross live site.

|

12/28/2019 5:45 AM

Vpn

|

12/28/2019 6:37 AM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

Any Canadians on here know how to get the SX & MX pass? Im assuming the only way is with a VPN. Not trying to pay $170 for just the Supercross pass on the Supercross live site.

I bit the bullet and bought a NordVPN package for 3 years for 102.00 USD, then I bought the combined NBC Gold Package SX and MX for 79.00 or 89.00 USD and it works perfectly. The initial investment was a little pricy but when I calculated it over 3 years and 30 races per year (including Monster Cup), it is very reasonable. And besides, I wanted to watch it-all of it. It was easy on both fronts and I like the additional security with the Nord VPN when I am travelling and in public places doing my work online. I highly recommend this move for all Canadians in absence of a better solution.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

12/28/2019 6:40 AM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

bents wrote:

I bit the bullet and bought a NordVPN package for 3 years for 102.00 USD, then I bought the combined NBC Gold Package SX and MX for 79.00 or 89.00 USD and it works perfectly. The initial investment was a little pricy but when I calculated it over 3 years and 30 races per year (including Monster Cup), it is very reasonable. And besides, I wanted to watch it-all of it. It was easy on both fronts and I like the additional security with the Nord VPN when I am travelling and in public places doing my work online. I highly recommend this move for all Canadians in absence of a better solution.

Ive heard quite a few good things about Nord, Ill definitely have to look into it further. Did you have any issues with payment? I read that even with a VPN it wont accept a credit card thats not American.

|

12/28/2019 6:43 AM

No issues whatsoever. Just be sure to process payment while using a US IP address. So, Nord VPN first, then SX/MX package second.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

12/28/2019 6:51 AM

For those that need a VPN, PureVPN has a deal now until the end of the year....5 years for $69:

https://www.purevpn.com/best-vpn-deal

I've used them for a long time with no issues.

|

12/28/2019 6:55 AM

I got vpn unlimited 3 or 4 years ago on offer for like 35 bucks for lifetime membership on up to 5 devices. Worked for me in UK no problems again and I've signed up to nbc package

|

12/28/2019 7:42 AM

bents wrote:

No issues whatsoever. Just be sure to process payment while using a US IP address. So, Nord VPN first, then SX/MX package second.

Gorgeous. One last question, do you know if you need the VPN to watch or just to buy? How would it work if I was away or at a friends house say and we wanted to watch?

|

12/28/2019 7:53 AM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

Gorgeous. One last question, do you know if you need the VPN to watch or just to buy? How would it work if I was away or at a friends house say and we wanted to watch?

VPN needs to be turned on in order to watch. You have to "appear" to be in the US for it to work.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/28/2019 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2019 8:06 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

VPN needs to be turned on in order to watch. You have to "appear" to be in the US for it to work.

Awesome, thanks everyone for the help! One more week cool

|

12/28/2019 10:55 AM

I just buy the supercross.tv option
I know it’s not combined with the outdoors but outdoor Goldpass is available in canada.

|