NBC Sports Gold Pass 2021?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2020 7:50 PM

Haven’t heard or seen anything about it. Anybody know if they are offering it again?

|

12/15/2020 7:52 PM

I hope not. It should be free like it was in the 2000's.

|

12/15/2020 7:58 PM

Mine from this year still works. I’m assuming it will auto-renew.

|

12/15/2020 8:15 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Just uncheck the auto-renew for now and maybe wait for a promo code like last year. A lot of people were able to buy the sx/mx package for 50% of the usual price.

|

12/15/2020 8:49 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Mavetism wrote:

Just uncheck the auto-renew for now and maybe wait for a promo code like last year. A lot of people were able to buy the sx/mx package for 50% of the usual price.

I’m looking at the app. What do I uncheck?

|

12/15/2020 8:55 PM

Take my money

|

12/15/2020 9:07 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Mavetism wrote:

quadzrulebro wrote:

I’m looking at the app. What do I uncheck?

Go to nbcsports.com and log in. Go to “ my account “ then subscriptions and hit the button auto renew to turn on or off.

|

12/15/2020 9:09 PM

How else are we going to watch the races. They are all going to be no fans.

|

12/15/2020 9:11 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Mavetism wrote:

I used the promo code last year. Worked great.

|

12/15/2020 9:19 PM

I’m happy to pay full price for NBC sports gold, I want them to be incentivized to keep our sport as long as possible.

|

12/15/2020 9:25 PM

I think its a great program. I don't have to pay a monthly price for Direct TV or some TV subscription. I will gladly pay $80 or whatever they charge for the year to watch SX and the Nationals.

|

12/15/2020 9:36 PM

https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/welcome

I don’t think you can cancel auto-renew through the app. Like Redrcr34 said above try that link.

|

12/15/2020 10:56 PM

Stephon wrote:

https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/welcome

I don’t think you can cancel auto-renew through the app. Like Redrcr34 said above try that link.

I was able to disable auto-renew via a web browser on Windows.

|

12/16/2020 4:03 AM

It’s everyone else’s app blank from any mx races? I don’t have any old ones anymore.

|

12/16/2020 4:14 AM

NBC sports gold is the best thing since water cooling cool

|

12/16/2020 4:48 AM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Mavetism wrote:

numbers wrote:

I used the promo code last year. Worked great.

#metoo

My concern as to whether it will be offered for 2021 arises from the fact there have been zero press releases, email marketing, nothing on the website, etc. I get that this year has been a shit show, but is pretty close to the season kicking off to not have this sorted out yet. They have to, though, right? With stadium capacity being limited, the gold pass revenue will be more important than ever.

|

12/16/2020 5:14 AM

bigk218 wrote:

You’re completely incorrect. The venues they selected were selected exclusively because they are in locations that allow fans to attend.

|

12/16/2020 5:31 AM

bigk218 wrote:

quadzrulebro wrote:

You’re completely incorrect. The venues they selected were selected exclusively because they are in locations that allow fans to attend.

Schooled by a quad rider. Can this year get any worse!? grin

I figured there were still some attendance caps. Either way, they’ll be getting my money for the Orlando rounds.

|

12/16/2020 5:33 AM

Racing starts in one month but no word if NBC gold will show it? If not who will?

|

12/16/2020 6:55 AM

Bump. Any details?

|

12/16/2020 7:01 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

You can't be this dumb

|

12/16/2020 7:11 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

1. You don't have to buy it.

2. It is "free"... on TV.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/16/2020 7:17 AM

2020 is wild.

|

12/16/2020 8:21 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

early wrote:

You can't be this dumb

Entitled society thinking. Free free free. ,me me me. Now.

|

12/16/2020 9:01 AM

Someone post a coupon code if they get posted

|

12/16/2020 9:12 AM

I asked their support team and got this.

Regarding the Motocross Pass is available to purchase, but for the Supercross Pass it still Not available for purchase at the moment.

|

12/16/2020 9:17 AM

aeffertz wrote:

I asked their support team and got this.

Regarding the Motocross Pass is available to purchase, but for the Supercross Pass it still Not available for purchase at the moment.

A ha, see, I knew something didn’t add up. I’ve been getting many emails to purchase tickets in cities far from here, but not a peep about the Gold Pass. Hope they get this figured out soon. Thanks for checking.

|

12/16/2020 9:18 AM

bigk218 wrote:

quadzrulebro wrote:

tingo wrote:

Schooled by a quad rider. Can this year get any worse!? grin

I figured there were still some attendance caps. Either way, they’ll be getting my money for the Orlando rounds.

Hahahah. That made my day. I’m going to embrace this schooling.

|

12/16/2020 9:27 AM

I'm curious if they will just move all the Gold app content to their new Peacock streaming service. They did it this season with the Premier League matches, so I assumed they would do the same with SX.

|

12/16/2020 9:35 AM

tingo wrote:

#metoo

My concern as to whether it will be offered for 2021 arises from the fact there have been zero press releases, email marketing, nothing on the website, etc. I get that this year has been a shit show, but is pretty close to the season kicking off to not have this sorted out yet. They have to, though, right? With stadium capacity being limited, the gold pass revenue will be more important than ever.

For the international livestream at Supercrosslive.tv they have updated for 2021 and renewals have happened. I had swapped my credit card due to some fraud, and my auto-renew did not go through so I was notified. I would think if the international feed is going forward then so would NBC Sports Gold.

There are a lot of moving pieces to the 2021 season, with venue changes, etc. I'm sure all of this has delayed the press about the online package.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.