NBC Sports Gold Pass

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2018 10:29 PM

If I purchase the NBC Sports Gold Pass, does anyone know if it will work for me to be able to watch in Australia. I wasn’t certain and there’s no point getting it if we can’t watch it here!

|

5/18/2018 10:36 PM

TomC31 wrote:

If I purchase the NBC Sports Gold Pass, does anyone know if it will work for me to be able to watch in Australia. I wasn’t ...more

Your country is not listed in the regions where it's available so unfortunately you can't purchase the pass.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/18/2018 10:38 PM

TomC31 wrote:

If I purchase the NBC Sports Gold Pass, does anyone know if it will work for me to be able to watch in Australia. I wasn’t ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Your country is not listed in the regions where it's available so unfortunately you can't purchase the pass.

No good ! Thankyou ! It’s weird that they won’t let people here access it when so many want to watch!

|

5/18/2018 10:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 10:47 PM

TomC31 wrote:

No good ! Thankyou ! It’s weird that they won’t let people here access it when so many want to watch!

It tells you it's not available in your country. I downloaded a free VPN to see if it would allow me the option to purchase and indeed it did.

EDIT: I went no further as I was only checking it out for a computer illiterate mate.

|

5/18/2018 10:54 PM

yea just get a vpn

|

5/18/2018 11:04 PM

Find a mate who's got Foxtel, ask nicely for their account number and login details, get Foxtel Go, sorted.

|