NBC Sports Gold Pass

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2018 10:29 PM

If I purchase the NBC Sports Gold Pass, does anyone know if it will work for me to be able to watch in Australia. I wasn’t certain and there’s no point getting it if we can’t watch it here!

|

5/18/2018 10:36 PM

TomC31 wrote:

If I purchase the NBC Sports Gold Pass, does anyone know if it will work for me to be able to watch in Australia. I wasn’t certain and there’s no point getting it if we can’t watch it here!

Your country is not listed in the regions where it's available so unfortunately you can't purchase the pass.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/18/2018 10:38 PM

TomC31 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Your country is not listed in the regions where it's available so unfortunately you can't purchase the pass.

No good ! Thankyou ! It’s weird that they won’t let people here access it when so many want to watch!

|

5/18/2018 10:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 10:47 PM

TomC31 wrote:

No good ! Thankyou ! It’s weird that they won’t let people here access it when so many want to watch!

It tells you it's not available in your country. I downloaded a free VPN to see if it would allow me the option to purchase and indeed it did.

EDIT: I went no further as I was only checking it out for a computer illiterate mate.

|

5/18/2018 10:54 PM

yea just get a vpn

|

5/18/2018 11:04 PM

Find a mate who's got Foxtel, ask nicely for their account number and login details, get Foxtel Go, sorted.

|