NBC Sports Gold $55 this year.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2018 10:22 AM

Wasn’t it $50 last year? And free all the years before that on promotocross.com?


I’m paying for my ticket to Hangtown and after that I’m downloading the rest of the season.

|

5/2/2018 10:36 AM

And???
You are about to spend $50 for 1 ticket and you're bitching about $55 for 12 live rounds with zero commercials breaks?

You're an idiot.

I would gladly pay $100 for NBC Gold.

|

5/2/2018 10:39 AM

FYI- I think NBC set everyone to Auto-Renew their subscription.

So if you don't plan on purchasing the pass this year, make sure NBC doesn't charge anyway.

|

5/2/2018 10:42 AM

Half the second motos aren’t live this year. NBC Gold is the only way to watch live races all season. I think mine already auto renewed.

|

5/2/2018 10:45 AM

Worth it.

|

5/2/2018 10:46 AM

49weasel wrote:

And???
You are about to spend $50 for 1 ticket and you're bitching about $55 for 12 live rounds with zero commercials breaks?

You're an idiot.

I would gladly pay $100 for NBC Gold.

There’s a difference between paying $50 to go see the laces LIVE with the pros flying by you less than 10 feet away, the pits, atmosphere, and everything else. I would gladly pay $50 every weekend to be at the race live.

But $55 for somthing that was free a couple seasons ago? No thanks...

|

5/2/2018 10:48 AM

Paid like 150 or something for the GPs and I'm thinking the nationals are gonna be better

|

5/2/2018 10:51 AM

49weasel wrote:

And???
You are about to spend $50 for 1 ticket and you're bitching about $55 for 12 live rounds with zero commercials breaks?

You're an idiot.

I would gladly pay $100 for NBC Gold.

Since you will gladly pay $100 for NBC Gold, why not PayPal me the extra $45?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/2/2018 10:52 AM

Honestly when they came out with the NBC package last year I wasn't a fan, mainly because like you I didn't want to pay for something that was completely free just a year ago. But I eventually caved and bought and I have to say it was 100% worth it. Even with the higher price it is easily worth it. If you enjoy watching the races live then this is a no brainer.

|

5/2/2018 10:59 AM

I just wish I could pay $55 to watch all of supercross live. I had to get cable and I pay way more than $55 a month, let alone getting a whole season for that price.

|

5/2/2018 11:06 AM

calcoast wrote:

There’s a difference between paying $50 to go see the laces LIVE with the pros flying by you less than 10 feet away, the pits, atmosphere, and everything else. I would gladly pay $50 every weekend to be at the race live.

But $55 for somthing that was free a couple seasons ago? No thanks...

We get it, you're just not that into pro moto. It's cool man. blink

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/2/2018 11:06 AM

davis224 wrote:

Worth it.

I'll say, that's $4.58 per round.

|

5/2/2018 11:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2018 12:27 PM

davis224 wrote:

Worth it.

DoctorJD wrote:

I'll say, that's $4.58 per round.

Definitely worth it. The streaming service for Supercross was even more expensive and it was also worth the price IMHO.

I'll gladly pay if it doesn't have commercials. If it has commercials, it should be free (or really cheap).

|

5/2/2018 11:16 AM

Shame on NBC for charging consumers for a product that they produced for our enjoyment. Is your discount at your local moto shop not enough either and you want product for free?

|

5/2/2018 11:18 AM

Here we go again.

I just Looked at the auto renewal email, going to be billed $54.99 between May 11th-13th.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

5/2/2018 11:27 AM

I watched everything for free via, youtube this year and last year, plan to do it again ...

|

2018 crf 250r

5/2/2018 11:31 AM

twizzler wrote:

Shame on NBC for charging consumers for a product that they produced for our enjoyment. Is your discount at your local moto shop not enough either and you want product for free?

Boom,. But people have beer $$ lol or a 9k dirt bike. Welcome to entitled society.

|

5/2/2018 11:41 AM

Tryhard wrote:

I watched everything for free via, youtube this year and last year, plan to do it again ...

Was it live??

|

5/2/2018 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2018 11:54 AM

I don't have a problem with paying 55 bucks but why can't they just let the race continue to go without the announcers during the commercials like they used to? Now it just goes black with a 'we'll be right back' screen.

That change was really lame. Watching the motos with no announcers and just the sound of the bikes and the fans was worth the price alone.

|

5/2/2018 11:54 AM

F’N Crimecast dropped MavTV in Michigan.
Looks like $55 for me.
KC

|

5/2/2018 12:03 PM

I wish we could watch it later. I don’t want to watch tv during the day.

|

5/2/2018 12:04 PM

I did not get it last year, but plan on doing it this year. If I am not able to start watching until after the first moto starts I don't want to start watching half way through. Can I start streaming from the start of the race? Or do I need to wait for all the racing is done and then watch the archive?

|

5/2/2018 12:13 PM

$55 is a steal.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

5/2/2018 12:13 PM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

I wish we could watch it later. I don’t want to watch tv during the day.

They keep the races uploaded for streaming after the live stream, so you can watch them whenever you want, all year.

|

5/2/2018 12:15 PM

Rabbit wrote:

I did not get it last year, but plan on doing it this year. If I am not able to start watching until after the first moto starts I don't want to start watching half way through. Can I start streaming from the start of the race? Or do I need to wait for all the racing is done and then watch the archive?

Last year I couldn't stream from the beginning of the race after it had already begun, it took me right to where they were live. I had to wait until after the moto was over, plus 15-30min before it was available for streaming.

|

5/2/2018 12:20 PM

Worth every penny.

|

5/2/2018 12:20 PM

GD2 wrote:

$55 is a steal.

Qualifying coverage, and 24 moto's with no major commercial breaks. It's absolutely a steal.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

5/2/2018 12:28 PM

patrickadizzle wrote:

I don't have a problem with paying 55 bucks but why can't they just let the race continue to go without the announcers during the commercials like they used to? Now it just goes black with a 'we'll be right back' screen.

That change was really lame. Watching the motos with no announcers and just the sound of the bikes and the fans was worth the price alone.

they did keep broadcasting the race after they sent tv to commercial last year the only time the we'll be right back thing came up was between races

|

5/2/2018 12:34 PM

chase414 wrote:

they did keep broadcasting the race after they sent tv to commercial last year the only time the we'll be right back thing came up was between races

Oh really? My bad then, I could have swore it was the other way around. Good to hear! My favorite part of the broadcast.

|

5/2/2018 12:41 PM

calcoast wrote:

There’s a difference between paying $50 to go see the laces LIVE with the pros flying by you less than 10 feet away, the pits, atmosphere, and everything else. I would gladly pay $50 every weekend to be at the race live.

But $55 for somthing that was free a couple seasons ago? No thanks...

I’ve beat this horse to death, nobody here cares. Used to get practice streams to, it was awesome until they killed it!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com