NBC Sports Gold.

Tim507
5/19/2018 7:31am
Frank wrote:
Besides buying the $54 package what else do we need to buy to watch it on a smart tv or is this not possible without connecting...
Besides buying the $54 package what else do we need to buy to watch it on a smart tv or is this not possible without connecting the tv to a computer?

blusmbl wrote:
I don't think the NBC Sports Gold app is available on smart tv's. You'll need to either connect your TV to your computer or buy an...
I don't think the NBC Sports Gold app is available on smart tv's. You'll need to either connect your TV to your computer or buy an Apple TV or Roku. Or if you have a smartphone I think you could stream it from the smartphone to the TV with a Chromecast or similar.
NBCGold was not available on my smart-tv. My buddy came over and helped set up Roku
VilloFan951
5/19/2018 7:43am
JB 19 wrote:
Anyone know if there is a way to use the app through an Xbox 1?
I sadly don’t think so dude. I tried looking as well but couldn’t find anything. You could try loading in on the browser on Xbox and maybe go to the site there and login but again idk if that would work. I personal use the fire stick or my pc hooked up to a tv with a hdmi
5/19/2018 7:46am
JB 19 wrote:
I sadly don’t think so dude. I tried looking as well but couldn’t find anything. You could try loading in on the browser on Xbox and...
I sadly don’t think so dude. I tried looking as well but couldn’t find anything. You could try loading in on the browser on Xbox and maybe go to the site there and login but again idk if that would work. I personal use the fire stick or my pc hooked up to a tv with a hdmi
Looking into the same thing. The app on XB1 shows the tab for Lucas Oil Motocross but there's nothing in the "upcoming tab" listed. I'm having the same issue with the fire stick, I don't see any "gold" features listed.
VilloFan951
5/19/2018 7:51am
JB 19 wrote:
I sadly don’t think so dude. I tried looking as well but couldn’t find anything. You could try loading in on the browser on Xbox and...
Looking into the same thing. The app on XB1 shows the tab for Lucas Oil Motocross but there's nothing in the "upcoming tab" listed. I'm having...
Looking into the same thing. The app on XB1 shows the tab for Lucas Oil Motocross but there's nothing in the "upcoming tab" listed. I'm having the same issue with the fire stick, I don't see any "gold" features listed.
And that’s on the gold app for firestick?

The Shop

wfo4ever
5/19/2018 8:08am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2018 8:12am
The 125 race will not be streamed on NBC Gold today, that is the only thing I wanted to watch. That sucks. I bet Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki might have helped on this decision since they do not sell 125s. The O.E.M.s are in charge of of our sport. Screw all of the Need For Greed involved in the Outdoor MX races.
Kyle_McNab
5/19/2018 8:12am
wfo4ever wrote:
The 125 race will not be streamed on NBC Gold today, that is the only thing I wanted to watch. That sucks. I bet Honda, Kawasaki...
The 125 race will not be streamed on NBC Gold today, that is the only thing I wanted to watch. That sucks. I bet Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki might have helped on this decision since they do not sell 125s. The O.E.M.s are in charge of of our sport. Screw all of the Need For Greed involved in the Outdoor MX races.
Not really the nbc crews lunch break is when the 125 race starts
wfo4ever
5/19/2018 8:17am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Not really the nbc crews lunch break is when the 125 race starts
I wonder how NBC does lunch breaks for all of the other sports that thay are involved in. I guess they just starve or eat a big breakfast.
montesagold
5/19/2018 8:27am
Frank wrote:
Besides buying the $54 package what else do we need to buy to watch it on a smart tv or is this not possible without connecting...
Besides buying the $54 package what else do we need to buy to watch it on a smart tv or is this not possible without connecting the tv to a computer?

blusmbl wrote:
I don't think the NBC Sports Gold app is available on smart tv's. You'll need to either connect your TV to your computer or buy an...
I don't think the NBC Sports Gold app is available on smart tv's. You'll need to either connect your TV to your computer or buy an Apple TV or Roku. Or if you have a smartphone I think you could stream it from the smartphone to the TV with a Chromecast or similar.
Tim507 wrote:
NBCGold was not available on my smart-tv. My buddy came over and helped set up Roku
So if I can't use my smart tv what about chrome cast?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/19/2018 8:46am
Just paid for it this morning. Taking my headphones with me while we go see the new Avengers movie for my mother in laws bday. Thank God for unlimited data plans!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/19/2018 8:56am
blusmbl wrote:
Tim507 wrote:
Yes. I believe you can use chromecast to watch the races.
elsinore
5/19/2018 9:18am
Tim507 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I used Chromecast to watch the races last year from my android phone or tablet. Can't wait for practice and the races to start. Feels like Christmas!
Andingo86
5/19/2018 9:27am
kb228 wrote:
Yea shows entire motos without commercials. Quality is based off your internet speed. If youre not living in somalia you should be good.
Somalia haha
jeffro503
5/19/2018 9:36am
Tim507 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I got the package on Chromecast last night , tested it out and she works great. I use the Amazon Firebox as well , and just downloaded the app onto the box , and when you want to activate it , it'll give you a code. Then go here >>> http://www.nbcsports.com/gold-activate , punch in the code....and now you have it available on the firebox as well.

Until last night , I wasn't planning on even getting the gold app , but my buddy Wardy filled me in that all the first moto's were on MAV tv....which I don't have on the Firebox. I Thought crap!!....I'm screwed! Didn't even think about the gold app....so I'm glad he reminded me about it. Bring on the motos!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/19/2018 9:41am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I got the package on Chromecast last night , tested it out and she works great. I use the Amazon Firebox as well , and just...
I got the package on Chromecast last night , tested it out and she works great. I use the Amazon Firebox as well , and just downloaded the app onto the box , and when you want to activate it , it'll give you a code. Then go here >>> http://www.nbcsports.com/gold-activate , punch in the code....and now you have it available on the firebox as well.

Until last night , I wasn't planning on even getting the gold app , but my buddy Wardy filled me in that all the first moto's were on MAV tv....which I don't have on the Firebox. I Thought crap!!....I'm screwed! Didn't even think about the gold app....so I'm glad he reminded me about it. Bring on the motos!
Even if you had MAV TV it still wouldn't be commercial free. $70 up here but totally worth it in my opinion.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
5/19/2018 9:44am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2018 10:08am
Seems like i just went to nbcgold on the browser on my laptop, phone and playstation and signed in.
I also just downloaded app on phone as well but didnt try at first because my phone has no room left.
Edit: ps says not compatible. But good on laptop and phone.
jeffro503
5/19/2018 9:44am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I got the package on Chromecast last night , tested it out and she works great. I use the Amazon Firebox as well , and just...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Even if you had MAV TV it still wouldn't be commercial free. $70 up here but totally worth it in my opinion.
I hear ya. Hell even over the past couple years when I was running Direct TV , MAV tv was in SD , and it was terrible to watch. $55.00 here , and it's worth it for sure.
Trevor91
5/19/2018 9:47am
$55 for 48 full motos alone is a bit over a dollar per moto! add in the qualifying and its a no brainer! quality is always really good and no commercials
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/19/2018 10:07am
jeffro503 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I hear ya. Hell even over the past couple years when I was running Direct TV , MAV tv was in SD , and it was...
I hear ya. Hell even over the past couple years when I was running Direct TV , MAV tv was in SD , and it was terrible to watch. $55.00 here , and it's worth it for sure.
Well MAV TV has now made it to this decade and offer it in HD lol.

For the price NBC Gold is definitely a no brainer especially compared to SX. I'm glad I didn't pay for the Supercross Live package these last couple of years. Plenty of issues and they keep saying it's on the users end. It's bullshit.

I'd gladly pay for it if it was on the same level as NBC Gold. Seriously can't complain about that service.
Charper732
5/19/2018 10:19am
is it live yet? it says live on the webpage and on the app but I cant get anything other than a black screen
BurtbaC
5/19/2018 10:21am
Not playing here yet either...
teggers
5/19/2018 10:24am
Awesome - Thanks for this.
Money well spent.
B DUB 333
5/19/2018 10:37am
kongols wrote:
Worked perfect here in Latvia last year. 50 bucks well spent.
I'm Latvian orthodox....
mxdude105
5/19/2018 10:57am
I paid for it last year. Coverage was okay but honestly I think 55 is a bit steep, 30-35 I would re-subscribe.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/19/2018 11:00am
mxdude105 wrote:
I paid for it last year. Coverage was okay but honestly I think 55 is a bit steep, 30-35 I would re-subscribe.
SX package is steep. MX package is great.
wm741
5/19/2018 11:07am
So this year we only get to watch one practice? For some reason it thought we got more of the pre-race stuff last year.
BurtbaC
5/19/2018 11:14am
wm741 wrote:
So this year we only get to watch one practice? For some reason it thought we got more of the pre-race stuff last year.
Were you able to view practice? I still can't get a feed
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/19/2018 11:19am
wm741 wrote:
BurtbaC wrote:
Were you able to view practice? I still can't get a feed
Practice is over. Comes back on at 4pm EST for the races.

Ran flawless on my end.
trav389
5/19/2018 11:33am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2018 11:33am
Are any of my fellow Australians on here having dramas with streaming qualifying? It keeps saying coverage starting soon then if I click on the play symbol it just keeps showing up as initializing

Post a reply to: NBC Sports Gold.

The Latest