NBC Sports ??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 1:11 PM

Anyone got it so far? Bought couple weeks back, on my card...card was charged .....nada..saying i dont have a subscription...head gasket #1blown

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

1/5/2019 1:13 PM

Which app are you using? I was getting the same message in the standard NBC app but it works fine on the Gold app.

|

1/5/2019 1:13 PM

I'm using nbc gold right now and its solid. watching raceday live.

|

Was once there, now old, fat and tired... require much more horsepower now...

1/5/2019 1:14 PM

I had dumped the gold app and put the regular NBC Sports app on my phone. There was no qualifying on the regular app that I could fine, I had to go back to the gold app.

|

1/5/2019 1:24 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Which app are you using? I was getting the same message in the standard NBC app but it works fine on the Gold app.

Thank you much.....

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

1/5/2019 1:32 PM

I am using the regular app and it works fine. You do need to make sure the app is updated. Once you update it, you sign in with your gold login/password.

The coverage and stream is light years better than our previous Supercross live amateur hour.

However, I am slightly confused that I am still seeing commercials. Is it only commercial free for the night show?

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/5/2019 1:33 PM

You dont need NBC Sports Gold to watch the race tonight do you? From what I've read on here, it seems as though you need the gold app to watch all the night shows live which also includes race day live.

On the TV listings here, it shows the race being on regular NBC sports tonight.

So my question... can I watch the race live tonight without the gold package??

|

1/5/2019 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 1:36 PM

Photo

|

1/5/2019 1:34 PM

midwestmoto wrote:

You dont need NBC Sports Gold to watch the race tonight do you? From what I've read on here, it seems as though you need the gold app to watch all the night shows live which also includes race day live.

On the TV listings here, it shows the race being on regular NBC sports tonight.

So my question... can I watch the race live tonight without the gold package??

Yes, tonight's race is live on NBCSports network (TV).

|