NBC Gold package

redman
Edited Date/Time 6/5/2020 9:37pm
This is not working.Did I miss something?
|
Ted722
5/31/2020 9:45am
I had to login initially. Everything’s working fine.
katooom
5/31/2020 10:02am
Not working here either. Says I do not have subscription. First time ever a problem. Always worked great before.
ROKU and PC have problem
ThePipe
5/31/2020 10:07am
Working here in Hell WI

The Shop

5/31/2020 10:26am
No issues for me. I did have to re-activate...which is annoying as hell. Same Roku box, same subscription....why?
bents
Fantasy
909th
5/31/2020 10:50am
Mine worked perfectly and hasnt let me down yet
katooom
5/31/2020 11:28am
got mine working. Stupidity on my end - doh!!!
plowboy
5/31/2020 11:32am
When this switches over to NBC...Will I still be able to watch? I don't have access to broadcast channels.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/31/2020 11:39am
plowboy wrote:
When this switches over to NBC...Will I still be able to watch? I don't have access to broadcast channels.
If you're watching on the Gold pass, yes.
web mx
5/31/2020 11:46am
Mine says no subscription,they are fucking stupid it shows on account that it was paid for december 31st
katooom
5/31/2020 11:51am
web mx wrote:
Mine says no subscription,they are fucking stupid it shows on account that it was paid for december 31st
This was my problem. Make sure you are signing in under the email you used when you paid for your 2020 sub.
plowboy
5/31/2020 12:14pm
plowboy wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If you're watching on the Gold pass, yes.
Thanks Mav. You're awesome....you remind me of....meWoohoo
FIREfish148
5/31/2020 12:16pm
I just bought mine last night. It’s working but I was hoping there would be a way to watch it on my tv. How’s everyone going about doing that?
sclark309d
Fantasy
1944th
5/31/2020 12:18pm
No issues for me. I did have to re-activate...which is annoying as hell. Same Roku box, same subscription....why?
I go thru that crap every time. I love the service, but having to r-register each time really hacks me off
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/31/2020 12:19pm
I just bought mine last night. It’s working but I was hoping there would be a way to watch it on my tv. How’s everyone going...
I just bought mine last night. It’s working but I was hoping there would be a way to watch it on my tv. How’s everyone going about doing that?
Smart TV? You should be able to download the NBC app and log in from there.

Click Gold and sign in.
Stephon
5/31/2020 12:43pm
If I get the NBC broadcast channel 4, here in Los Angeles, do I need to purchase the NBC Gold Package?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/31/2020 12:45pm
Stephon wrote:
If I get the NBC broadcast channel 4, here in Los Angeles, do I need to purchase the NBC Gold Package?
No, but not all the races are going to air on regular NBC.
FIREfish148
5/31/2020 12:47pm
I just bought mine last night. It’s working but I was hoping there would be a way to watch it on my tv. How’s everyone going...
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click Gold and sign in.
Still using a Vizio from 2013 Laughing
Stephon
5/31/2020 12:48pm
Stephon wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No, but not all the races are going to air on regular NBC.
Thanks, I think I'll go ahead and purchase.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/31/2020 12:54pm
Do you have a game console? PS4 or Xbox? If so you can download the app on there and watch through that.

Or you can always plug an HDMI cable from your laptop to the TV.

There's other options like roku, firestick, etc.
JRT812
5/31/2020 12:56pm
Not working. I’ve had coverage to begin shortly for a minute
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/31/2020 12:59pm
JRT812 wrote:
Not working. I’ve had coverage to begin shortly for a minute
Computer? Turn adblock off and refresh.
FIREfish148
5/31/2020 1:08pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Do you have a game console? PS4 or Xbox? If so you can download the app on there and watch through that. Or you can always...
Do you have a game console? PS4 or Xbox? If so you can download the app on there and watch through that.

Yea I have a Xbox one. It’s not showing up in the app search though. Shits maddening.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/31/2020 1:11pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Do you have a game console? PS4 or Xbox? If so you can download the app on there and watch through that. Or you can always...

Yea I have a Xbox one. It’s not showing up in the app search though. Shits maddening.
There's no NBC app? Should be.
TeamGreen
5/31/2020 1:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2020 1:47pm
$75 and now I'm watching all the racing until the end of the year...
All thanks to the ass-clowns at "NBC4 Los Angleles". They had their usual 'Riot Coverage' and ran it ll the way into the end of the 2nd 450 qualifier.
Thanks L.A.

FuqLA!Silly
JeepnMike
6/2/2020 7:17pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click Gold and sign in.
I feel like an imbecile here.. I have the Gold Package, and can watch via a browser, but the quality is usually awful using a browser. I have a Samsung 2019 Smart TV, and an Xbox One S, and have installed the NBC Sports app on both. When I launch the app, it requests a verification code for a login which I think is the problem. It authenticates me with my Microsoft login via the Xbox, and my Samsung account through my TV, neither of which are the same as my login as what I use for NBC Sports Gold. I have poked around the app and there is nothing that takes me to Gold. If I log out of the app and back in, it authenticates the same, I have no idea how to get the app to actually work for Gold.

Mav, anybody, got any suggestions please?

Thank you
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/2/2020 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 8:30pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click Gold and sign in.
JeepnMike wrote:
I feel like an imbecile here.. I have the Gold Package, and can watch via a browser, but the quality is usually awful using a browser...
I feel like an imbecile here.. I have the Gold Package, and can watch via a browser, but the quality is usually awful using a browser. I have a Samsung 2019 Smart TV, and an Xbox One S, and have installed the NBC Sports app on both. When I launch the app, it requests a verification code for a login which I think is the problem. It authenticates me with my Microsoft login via the Xbox, and my Samsung account through my TV, neither of which are the same as my login as what I use for NBC Sports Gold. I have poked around the app and there is nothing that takes me to Gold. If I log out of the app and back in, it authenticates the same, I have no idea how to get the app to actually work for Gold.

Thank you
The NBC Sports app has merged with the regular NBC app.

Download the NBC app, from there I believe Gold is located somewhere up top. Click the Gold icon and log into your account.

Try that and report back.
JeepnMike
6/2/2020 9:19pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click Gold and sign in.
JeepnMike wrote:
I feel like an imbecile here.. I have the Gold Package, and can watch via a browser, but the quality is usually awful using a browser...

Thank you
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The NBC Sports app has merged with the regular NBC app. Download the NBC app, from there I believe Gold is located somewhere up top. Click...

Download the NBC app, from there I believe Gold is located somewhere up top. Click the Gold icon and log into your account.

Here is what I see (below). I think because when you have to enter your service provider to get your authentication code, your content is limited to what is provided by that TV service provider. The crappy part, there is no way to manually login with my gold membership login (specifically for the app). I actually emailed NBC to see if they could help, this shouldn’t be this difficult LOL. If they wanted to combine both apps, they should have made it a lot more functional:

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/2/2020 11:00pm
JeepnMike wrote:

Thank you
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The NBC Sports app has merged with the regular NBC app. Download the NBC app, from there I believe Gold is located somewhere up top. Click...

JeepnMike wrote:
Here is what I see (below). I think because when you have to enter your service provider to get your authentication code, your content is limited...
Here is what I see (below). I think because when you have to enter your service provider to get your authentication code, your content is limited to what is provided by that TV service provider. The crappy part, there is no way to manually login with my gold membership login (specifically for the app). I actually emailed NBC to see if they could help, this shouldn’t be this difficult LOL. If they wanted to combine both apps, they should have made it a lot more functional:

Is that the NBC Sports app or NBC app?

No TV provider needed when you have the Gold pass.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
805th
6/3/2020 2:20am
Mine did not work Sunday either. I tried to login but it would not work. I have changed email since i renewed so they can't send me a password link. I emailed them yesterday but the dummies said to send a forgot password link to my old email. I have sent a new email to them bitching that they did not read my first email. Phone number did not work for me.

Post a reply to: NBC Gold package

The Latest