NBC Gold issues

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2017 9:40 AM

Anyone else having issues streaming on your mac? I have the newest flash and it won't stream or play old motos. Watching on my i pad for now at least.

|

5/20/2017 9:56 AM

same here wont work on my mac either.

|

5/20/2017 9:58 AM

Have you tried a different browser?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

5/20/2017 9:59 AM

I have it working great on my MacBook Pro. Using Chrome browser if that helps.

|

5/20/2017 10:00 AM

Working on Macbook Air with Chrome

|

5/20/2017 10:01 AM

|

5/20/2017 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2017 10:17 AM

Is there a way to manually adjust the stream quality? It's in super HD or whatever but my computer can't quite keep up so it's choppy. For sx I would just bump it down one notch on quality and it worked fine but I can't seem to do it with the NBC player. Couldn't find anything in help either.

Edit: Scratch that. Seems to be working good now.

|

5/20/2017 10:17 AM

FYI. NBC gold app is not working on Amazon kindle. I downloaded it from Google play store side loaded on the device and it does not start. It is not available from the Amazon app store and flash on the website is not working. Works well on firestick.

|

5/20/2017 10:20 AM

The app would shut down on my iPad but I think the problem is my iPad. I wiping it clean and restoring it as I type.

|

5/20/2017 10:21 AM

Not working either... so frustrated right now.

|

Just your regular vital lurker... carry on.

5/20/2017 10:30 AM

I watched on my Note 4 with NBC Gold app and on my PC with Chrome and it worked just fine.

|

5/20/2017 10:37 AM

I'm having issues on my MacBook as well. Adobe's already installed and enabled. Watched the first 30 seconds of qualifiers and it stopped and said coverage has concluded. Refreshed the page multiple times, got about 10 seconds to play again and same thing happened.

|

5/20/2017 10:40 AM

I'm having the same issues. Downloading the app now was hoping to avoid it and watch from a browser. Tried chrome and FF without it working at all. Got it to work on safari but the quality is terrible and pauses every few minutes. Everything is up to date on the browsers.

Also when logging into NBC sports page it doesn't encrypt your log in info and it stored my CC card details without a option to delete it. If this was any other service I wouldn't have put any personal info in on their page.

Super pumped for the wire to wire commercial free coverage thou. Glad they are trying to do it right!!

Also anyone needing a VPN recommendation Private internet access is good.

|

5/20/2017 10:40 AM

SlS257 wrote:

Anyone else having issues streaming on your mac? I have the newest flash and it won't stream or play old motos. Watching on my ...more

jusyt go thru the motions of reinstalling flash use the provided link, it will recognize you have it and start working

|

5/20/2017 10:41 AM

ky_savage wrote:

The app would shut down on my iPad but I think the problem is my iPad. I wiping it clean and restoring it as I type.

I think you are correct. It sounds like your ipad, as mine has had no issues watching it.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

5/20/2017 10:45 AM

|

5/20/2017 11:00 AM

where is practice? i never got to watch it i couldnt find it on the schedule i only see all the motos never saw practice so i missed it already i take it.

|

5/20/2017 11:04 AM

At least you guys can login to NBC gold. The site keeps automatically refreshing and it won't give me a chance to click "login". Anyone else having that issue?

|

5/20/2017 11:09 AM

adiaz791 wrote:

At least you guys can login to NBC gold. The site keeps automatically refreshing and it won't give me a chance to click ...more

Using Firefox? I had the same problem...switched to Explorer on my PC and it worked great. Also used Edge on my Surface and it worked perfect.

|

5/20/2017 11:12 AM

adiaz791 wrote:

At least you guys can login to NBC gold. The site keeps automatically refreshing and it won't give me a chance to click ...more

Skuzzy29 wrote:

Using Firefox? I had the same problem...switched to Explorer on my PC and it worked great. Also used Edge on my Surface and it ...more

I've tried Chrome and Safari on my macbook pro. Super weird....it's working now -_____-

|

5/20/2017 11:12 AM

I watched on my iPad Pro with no issues.

|

5/20/2017 11:14 AM

Working on Macbook Pro.
I know Safari can be a PITA sometimes when it comes to flash, try downloading Google Chrome and check if that works.

|

5/20/2017 12:39 PM

EnvyMedia wrote:

Working on Macbook Pro.
I know Safari can be a PITA sometimes when it comes to flash, try downloading Google Chrome and check ...more

You get it to work on safari? Or just chrome. I don't really want to download a new browser just for mx. Just been watching on my I pad.

|

5/20/2017 12:46 PM

Cleared cookies. Clicked always allow. Works on safari now??????

|

5/20/2017 12:52 PM

EnvyMedia wrote:

Working on Macbook Pro.
I know Safari can be a PITA sometimes when it comes to flash, try downloading Google Chrome and check ...more

SlS257 wrote:

You get it to work on safari? Or just chrome. I don't really want to download a new browser just for mx. Just been watching on ...more

Mine works on Safari, but had to enable Flash manually (through a window pop-up).

You can also go to: Safari > Preferences > Security > Plug-in Settings > and then enable Adobe Flash player from there.

|