btn
btn
1 of 5
Related:
Create New Tag
Kennyfreemoney Kennyfreemoney
5/15/2017 10:24 AM

Has anyone here purchased and NBC Gold package before? Obviously not for Motocross since this is the first year, but I'm hoping someone knows how soon after the event that the On Demand replay is available. Right when it ends? 2 hours? next day? is there pause and rewind?

Feldspar Feldspar
5/15/2017 10:42 AM

I also want to know this. I emailed RacerX and addressed the email to Davey Combs. I usually can't watch the race live and would like to be able to watch that night. If the archives are up a couple days later, no thanks. The MXGPs are up right away. If NBC Sports Gold does this I am in.

DEMONDAVE DEMONDAVE
5/15/2017 10:47 AM
Kennyfreemoney wrote:

Has anyone here purchased ...more

I had the same questions , $50 isn't a ton of cash but want to insure it's watchable

Panic_Rev Panic_Rev
5/15/2017 10:47 AM

almost related, but I did purchase the movie Gold on demand this weekend. Great movie.

scooterwhipmoore scooterwhipmoore
5/15/2017 10:58 AM

The real question is "where is the best kodi link?"

Kennyfreemoney Kennyfreemoney
5/15/2017 11:02 AM
scooterwhipmoore wrote:

The real question is ...more

Seriously dude? You live in the USA where this package is available. You can't spare $50 to watch the races? Get out of here.

MXVet261 MXVet261
5/15/2017 11:34 AM

I am certainly no expert on this streaming app stuff.

But I did purchase the NBC Gold outdoors package already and have been watching the content that is there already from previous seasons. I can say that I am pleased with it, works great, rewind, pause, etc. No commercials. They still prepare for the commercial breaks but then it just comes right back to the event like you skipped ahead past the commercials.

I also have some of the same questions as the OP. I'm not really planning on watching any of it "live" but will be sitting down at night with the intent of putting it on.

kzizok kzizok
5/15/2017 11:38 AM

Can anyone confirm that singing up also signs you up for auto bill, yearly?

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
5/15/2017 11:45 AM
kzizok wrote:

Can anyone confirm that ...more

I think it says so in the small print. If you don't want that to happen I suppose you could cancel the subscription right after you signup. I've done that with other things before. You should still have access to the content for the full calendar year. The only way you wouldn't get the content is if it's an automatic monthly payment. You'd get the first month and that's it.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

DC DC
5/15/2017 12:56 PM

I'm not sure how the payment stuff is set up but I just asked about the archived motos and the person at NBC Sports told me that the archive will go up right after each race.

DC
Racer X

VilloFan951 VilloFan951
5/15/2017 1:04 PM
MXVet261 wrote:

I am certainly no expert ...more

Does this work on the Xbox? I have to get this to watch the races cuz mav isn't available in my area but don't wanna watch on pc

RCMXracing RCMXracing
5/15/2017 5:15 PM
DC wrote:

I'm not sure how the ...more

As you know part of the package are the 2015/16 seasons. They are available on the app, but not all of them play. Using a current model Apple TV with current sw updates. Take Hangtown 2016: the only "episode" that will play is 250 Moto 1. The others error and say "access to this content is not part of your current subscription". Clearly this is in error as I do have it and some work, there are no "lock" icons on any of the content. I have emailed NBC sports gold and they are investigating.
Is anyone else having this issue?

TankSlapper TankSlapper
5/15/2017 5:22 PM
kzizok wrote:

Can anyone confirm that ...more

Yes, they stated it is an auto bill, but you will be sent a reminder (allowing you to opt out) before you are re-billed....

o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
Winning is the best deodorant.

Feldspar Feldspar
5/15/2017 6:53 PM
DC wrote:

Thanks DC that is great news.

8tensolutions 8tensolutions
5/15/2017 7:01 PM
DC wrote:

RCMXracing wrote:

As you know part of the ...more

I have access to all motos on the app and on my MacBook.

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

curmudgeon curmudgeon
5/15/2017 7:05 PM
DC wrote:

Thank you sir. Now I can go ride during the day and get my fix in the evening.

4 stroke de-evolution! With the right handicap even I could beat Tiger Woods.

TbonesPop TbonesPop
5/15/2017 7:53 PM
DC wrote:

RCMXracing wrote:

8tensolutions wrote:

I have access to all motos ...more

I'm on my Surface and Roku. On the Surface, I have access to everything and it works 100% correctly as one would expect. On Roku, I only show one archived race - 250 Hangtown 2016 first moto only. No others - nada, zip. I do get a bunch of old highlights from years past on Roku but no other complete races. I'm also not showing any upcoming races on Roku. I have emailed them and hopefully they get all this worked out before Saturday, or they are going to have some royally pissed off customers.

Dan-The-Man Dan-The-Man
5/15/2017 8:12 PM

How long before we get moto in 4K?

donMX14 donMX14
5/15/2017 8:16 PM

will the 2 stroke races be able to be viewed with purchase of the gold package?

Cashmore Cashmore
5/15/2017 8:26 PM
DC wrote:

If this is the case I'm in. But Ill let someone else be the guinea pig for the first round

RedDirtDog RedDirtDog
5/16/2017 5:52 AM

will the pratices be archived also? or do you have to catch that live like last year?

RCMXracing RCMXracing
5/16/2017 6:45 AM
8tensolutions wrote:

What platform is your NBC gold app running on? Everything fine on Apple mobile iOS, but not my Apple TV (newest with 10.2.1), Roku (@TbonesPop mentions). Suspect solid on computer and mobile, but they have work to do on other applications.

Harry Backmon Harry Backmon
5/16/2017 6:50 AM
donMX14 wrote:

will the 2 stroke races be ...more

Man, I hope so. I got a gigantic TV outside on the pool deck. Jets guide on it at night flying into Cecil. I'm gonna be out in the pool Saturday with some cold ones and watching the entire thing in full HD! To get the smoker race would just be icing on the cake. Yeehaw!

8tensolutions 8tensolutions
5/16/2017 7:10 AM
RCMXracing wrote:

8tensolutions wrote:

RCMXracing wrote:

What platform is your NBC ...more

I am using IOS and Safari browser on a MacBook Pro.

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
5/16/2017 8:00 AM
Dan-The-Man wrote:

How long before we get ...more

By the time 8K rolls around.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

Camp332 Camp332
5/16/2017 8:21 AM

So, I am completely in the dark on this. Outdoors will not be live on regular TV this season? If not, will the races be re-aired on regular TV a couple days afterwards?

United States of America

RCMXracing RCMXracing
5/17/2017 7:32 AM

Update on package playing on Apple TV: Well the emails from NBC Gold help desk have stopped coming in, but got a nice suprise when I checked again to see the replays for 15/16 races...MOST OF THEM ARE GONE!
So I guess that's their solution, if they don't work just take them off. Not getting what I paid for. Worst roll-out ever.
I have a massive flat screen and want to watch on that, not a tablet or laptop. They need to get their shit together!

jmx411 jmx411
5/17/2017 8:27 AM
DC wrote:

DC you just sold me on this package then. Great news!!

sesker15 sesker15
5/17/2017 8:41 AM

Can you still watch practice and live motos on the NBC sports app, with just your cable provider user and password like years past?

TXDirt TXDirt
5/17/2017 8:44 AM
sesker15 wrote:

Can you still watch ...more

Nope. You can't anymore. You will need to download the NBC Sports Gold app which is a seperate apop from the NBC Sports app. You need to buy the Motocross package for 49.99 and use the NBC Sports Gold App. All motos will be live and commercial free with a paid subscription to the motocross package.

btn
btn
1 of 5

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry