NBC GOLD

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 8:47 PM

So I just got the $90 nbc gold package to watch the sx and mx seasons. I payed and they took my money but I cant watch tonight's race, anyone else having a similar issue. Confused as to how they can take my money immediately and not provide the service...

They sent a confirmation email reminding me i spent the $90 but wont let me access the race tonight....

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

2/9/2019 8:52 PM

Couple people had problems tonight, they solved it by logging off then back in and it worked. I myself have never had a problem, watching through a FireStick.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/9/2019 8:57 PM

GregDVT wrote:

So I just got the $90 nbc gold package to watch the sx and mx seasons. I payed and they took my money but I cant watch ...more

Gotta log out then back in and you’ll be alert, mine did that too.

|

2/9/2019 9:06 PM

To clarify, I signed up for it tonight. I click the watch supercross tab and it says sign in, so I click sign in, and it gives me the same screen saying "please sign in with your NBC sports Gold email and password." Also no access to previous races.
Not trying to be annoying but I work hard for my money and $90 isn't exactly chump change when it comes to television programing.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

2/9/2019 9:22 PM

GregDVT wrote:

To clarify, I signed up for it tonight. I click the watch supercross tab and it says sign in, so I click sign in, and it gives ...more

What browser are you using? I had the same issue as you when I used Firefox. Switched to Chrome and everything works like it should.

|

2/9/2019 9:26 PM

I’ll never give them my money again, I’ve got extremely fast internet and everything else comes in crystal clear and I never have any issues.

NBC Gold has been an absolute nightmare. I’ve inquired about a refund over a week ago and have not heard back. Absolute bullshit.

|

2/9/2019 10:29 PM

GregDVT wrote:

To clarify, I signed up for it tonight. I click the watch supercross tab and it says sign in, so I click sign in, and it gives ...more

Broseph wrote:

What browser are you using? I had the same issue as you when I used Firefox. Switched to Chrome and everything works like it ...more

I am using chrome

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

2/9/2019 10:32 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

I’ll never give them my money again, I’ve got extremely fast internet and everything else comes in crystal clear and I never ...more

I agree.

But I will say, I’ve always seem have less trouble with the app/site during Motocross season.

|

2/9/2019 11:55 PM

I have had the Outdoor package the last two years and have never had issues but so far the Supercross package has not delivered. I never had issues with the Outdoor stream or any movies I watch or anything else but last week and this week the Supercross stream has dropped the picture or the picture quality was terrible. I tired it both through Apple 4k TV or a Roku 4k box. I gave up tonight and switched over to my cable service on NBCSN.

I have a nice setup with a Sony 65” 4k OLED TV and stream and watch 4k movies and TV and never have issues like I do with the GOLD package.

Hopefully it gets better but if not I won’t renew for next year.

|

2/10/2019 12:32 AM

Complete opposite here, my internet speed is average at best, but either watching the NBC stream live or replay it has been faultless.

|

2/10/2019 9:02 AM

Update, I still don't have access but it clearly says i am subscribed in "My Account" and they still have my money.

I have NEVER had issues with NBC gold motocross before. But supercross is another story.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

2/10/2019 9:09 AM

So far mine has been great - Roku on the TV & computer.

|

2/10/2019 9:56 AM

Use FireTV and no issues with outdoor series stream but supercross stream has been spotty enough to be annoying. Too often get a spinning frozen screen and blurriness when it seems the source is messing with the resolution. Bad enough that I had to switch over to NBCSN channel on tv. Netflix and Amazon prime work as expected no issues so I have no doubt there's something not quite right with the NBCSN stream.

|

2/10/2019 10:31 AM

GregDVT wrote:

Update, I still don't have access but it clearly says i am subscribed in "My Account" and they still have my money.

I have ...more

Use Firefox or in Chrome, go to Settings-->Advanced -->Content Settings--->Cookies then "Allow Sites to save and read cookie data"(Turn on), and turn off "Block third-party cookies". Refresh(sign out/in), and you should be good to go.

|

2/10/2019 10:37 AM

My android app requires to have location service on, so if it prompts for location, click "Allow". Otherwise the app will not work properly or show the content.

|