NATE ADAMS ON ALTA AT JUNIORMOTOX

JuniorMotoX
Edited Date/Time 4/18/2018 12:09pm

19 TIME X GAMES MEDALIST NATE ADAMS
set to show the world FMX on Alta electric bike at JuniorMotoX

April 16, 2018
The team at JuniorMotoX is very proud to announce that X Games star Nate Adams will bring the Alta electric bike to the Lazy E and throw down a FMX demo along with Brett Cue.

Nate has been riding the Alta for a few months and is ready to send it in front of some of the best motocross racers in the country. The expected crowd can spend a quality day with some of the greatest racers and stay for the evening show to see Nate and Brett do things that amaze anyone who has ever thrown a leg over a bike.

When Nate learned that all the details had been worked out he had this to say
“ JuniorMotoX has become one of the premier moto events in the country so to have a chance to hang with all these top racers, see all the fans and then throw down an FMX session on my Alta Motors bike was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up. Plus Brett Cue is always fun to ride with. I’m looking forward to what Brett is going to do to get his home state fans on their feet”.

JuniorMotoX provides a supercross type atmosphere that has made for some of the best racing over the last two years.

Tom Zielinski and Jay Reynolds from the JuniorMotoX team were quick to point out what an honor it was to have a legend like Nate at the event this year. Tom said “Nate is a legend and you can’t help but have huge respect for a guy who has done 22 X Games and has 19 medals. The fact that he is coming to the Lazy E and riding an Alta……that’s awesome !! “

Jay went on to say “ the fans are going to get a truly special treat at JuniorMotoX this year. I don’t know how we’ll top this for next year”.

Tickets for JuniorMotoX will be available at Ticketmaster or at the gate.
If you are a racer don’t wait….classes are filling up quickly.
WWW.JUNIORMOTOX.COM

|
4/16/2018 1:38pm
Seems like a very appropriate demo for the next generation of moto riders. This makes sense on many levels..
snydes
4/16/2018 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2018 3:31pm
Very cool!

The Shop

DYE
4/18/2018 11:21am
Am I the only one wondering how that picture was taken? He doesn't have one of the GoPro helmet things on and if it were a drone it looks like he would be jumping right into it Huh
4/18/2018 11:49am
DYE wrote:
Am I the only one wondering how that picture was taken? He doesn't have one of the GoPro helmet things on and if it were a...
Am I the only one wondering how that picture was taken? He doesn't have one of the GoPro helmet things on and if it were a drone it looks like he would be jumping right into it Huh
He's probably using one of those "Gopro Fusion": https://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/cameras/fusion/CHDHZ-103-master.html
KDXGarage
4/19/2018 12:22am
Thank you for having the event. It sounds very cool.

Thanks for the videos, Kennyfreemoney and Maverick. That GoPro video is pretty amazing.

Post a reply to: NATE ADAMS ON ALTA AT JUNIORMOTOX

The Latest