N2Dirt suspension

mx317
Edited Date/Time 3/20/2020 11:55am
I sent my shock to them to be revalved and just want to give a shout out to great customer service and communication! Brian explained everything he was doing and what I should expect. I have a Husky FC450 and got the link he sells made by Luxon. He first emailed an estimate, then he let me know when the shock arrived, he sent me a final bill that was slightly less than the estimate along with a tracking number. I'm looking forward to riding it!
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
3/5/2020 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2020 8:16pm
Brian is a good guy ! It’s not easy to find a shop that has an honest/ hard working owner that still rides and knows what he’s doing . I’m sure you’ll be happy with the work he did for you !!
Flipsid33
3/5/2020 8:00pm
Thanks for the kind words Mike!

My team and I work really hard. We are always learning and growing. We feel that customer support and tech support is very important in the suspension business.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
638th
3/5/2020 8:12pm
N2Dirt does awesome work and they will actually listen to the customer to figure out exactly what you need. You'll get custom suspension dialed in just for you without the crazy long wait and price from the other guys... do it, you'll be stoked Cool
Mossy
3/5/2020 9:48pm
Whats up Flipsid33. I have a good question. I'm about 185lb on a stock 2018 RMZ450 with about 25 hours on it. I find that I get arm pump really bad on it and the front suspension is really stiff. I read that the shock spring rate is actually pretty much for a guy my weight though. Is there anything a revalve would do to help me? Or do I need to just try going down more clicks? Thanks.

I checked out the website and I will look into going with you guys for a rebuild ect. down the road. Cool

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/5/2020 9:54pm
Mossy wrote:
Whats up Flipsid33. I have a good question. I'm about 185lb on a stock 2018 RMZ450 with about 25 hours on it. I find that I...
Whats up Flipsid33. I have a good question. I'm about 185lb on a stock 2018 RMZ450 with about 25 hours on it. I find that I get arm pump really bad on it and the front suspension is really stiff. I read that the shock spring rate is actually pretty much for a guy my weight though. Is there anything a revalve would do to help me? Or do I need to just try going down more clicks? Thanks.

I checked out the website and I will look into going with you guys for a rebuild ect. down the road. Cool
Send him your stuff! You will not regret it, I can promise you that!

Brian is an outstanding guy and his work is incredible. I’ve been blessed enough to know him for almost 7 years now. Sadly, I waited until 2 or so years ago to have him do my suspension and my only regret is not getting my stuff to him sooner. Any of my suspension will go to him now. Anyone that I’ve recommended him to, loves their stuff and I’ve never heard a complaint.
Flipsid33
3/6/2020 7:41am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2020 8:43am
Mossy wrote:
Whats up Flipsid33. I have a good question. I'm about 185lb on a stock 2018 RMZ450 with about 25 hours on it. I find that I...

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Suzuki-BFRC-shock-swap-outs,1332744

Check out this thread regarding the shock there's some great info here.

While most people are opting to change the shock all together we feel that the new shock design is a LaunchPad for electronic controlled suspension. Having all of the shims and valving externally adjustable makes this possible. It is really cool exciting technology but you're common tuning practices go out the window.

I would be happy to work with you and your shock but it would mostly be development stuff. We prefer that someone who is working with us in development can be local and able to test with us.
Sprew
3/6/2020 7:50am
SLAPAHO wrote:
N2Dirt does awesome work and they will actually listen to the customer to figure out exactly what you need. You'll get custom suspension dialed in just...
N2Dirt does awesome work and they will actually listen to the customer to figure out exactly what you need. You'll get custom suspension dialed in just for you without the crazy long wait and price from the other guys... do it, you'll be stoked Cool
X2. Brian does great work.
Kevin852
3/6/2020 9:14am
X135 Smile

Brian/N2Dirt has been my suspension guy/mechanic/psychologist at the races for years now. He has helped me win Mammoth, win many local & regional races, been a HUGE help to me at every race I am at with him, and gone above and beyond to help me when things need to happen. Plus he has some awesome trails to ride at his house Smile

Dude LOVES moto and motorcycles. He is pretty damn fast too!!

I promise you will not regret having him work on your bike.

PTshox
3/6/2020 11:11am
I purchased one of the Luxon/ N2 dirt KTM knuckles. They were very helpful and even gave me a starting point for the rebound shim stack. Which saved me a ton of time! I would certainly do business with them again.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/6/2020 11:21am
Mossy wrote:

Flipsid33 wrote:
[url=https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Suzuki-BFRC-shock-swap-outs,1332744]https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Suzuki-BFRC-shock-swap-outs,1332744[/url] Check out this thread regarding the shock there's some great info here. While most people are opting to change the shock all together we feel...
https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Suzuki-BFRC-shock-swap-outs,1332744

While most people are opting to change the shock all together we feel that the new shock design is a LaunchPad for electronic controlled suspension. Having all of the shims and valving externally adjustable makes this possible. It is really cool exciting technology but you're common tuning practices go out the window.

I would be happy to work with you and your shock but it would mostly be development stuff. We prefer that someone who is working with us in development can be local and able to test with us.
I know a guy with a 2020 RMZ that is local Wink
ktm_kev
3/6/2020 11:29am
x136

Brian/N2Dirt did my suspension as well(revalve both ends, link knuckle, MX Tech shock tank). I've been more than happy with the results. I definitely recommend N2Dirt! TOP NOTCH!!
Flipsid33
3/6/2020 2:21pm
Mossy wrote:

Flipsid33 wrote:
[url=https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Suzuki-BFRC-shock-swap-outs,1332744]https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Suzuki-BFRC-shock-swap-outs,1332744[/url] Check out this thread regarding the shock there's some great info here. While most people are opting to change the shock all together we feel...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
This is going to require you to ride it more than once a year. Tongue

Bring it in. You know we will get it dialed! There have been just so few of those bikes to get into the development side and with most wanting to ditch the shock it might be a waste of time business wise but I am a suspension geek and love this stuff. I'm sure there is something we can learn from it.

I can and will blueprint and model all of this stuff just for fun. The issue is finding the time. We have been filled to the walls with WP stuff lately. Cool
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/6/2020 2:31pm
Flipsid33 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Flipsid33 wrote:
This is going to require you to ride it more than once a year. :P Bring it in. You know we will get it dialed! There...
This is going to require you to ride it more than once a year. Tongue

Bring it in. You know we will get it dialed! There have been just so few of those bikes to get into the development side and with most wanting to ditch the shock it might be a waste of time business wise but I am a suspension geek and love this stuff. I'm sure there is something we can learn from it.

I can and will blueprint and model all of this stuff just for fun. The issue is finding the time. We have been filled to the walls with WP stuff lately. Cool
Haha I wish I had a 2020. It's my pops. I'll talk to him tonight. He needs his stuff done bad! Laughing
3/6/2020 6:59pm
Brian was more than awesome to deal with. Great communication and definitely went the extra mile for me.
mx317
3/17/2020 3:35am
I got to race the bike this past weekend and was very impressed with my shock setup! What I noticed most about it was how well it hooked up out of corners and how calm it was on the gas toward jumps. I actually over jumped a couple of jumps until I got used to the added hookup and the sensation I was going slower when I was not. I feel like I have a very balanced and neutral bike now. Now I have no excuses and its all up to me lol!
Flipsid33
3/19/2020 2:14pm
mx317 wrote:
I got to race the bike this past weekend and was very impressed with my shock setup! What I noticed most about it was how well...
I got to race the bike this past weekend and was very impressed with my shock setup! What I noticed most about it was how well it hooked up out of corners and how calm it was on the gas toward jumps. I actually over jumped a couple of jumps until I got used to the added hookup and the sensation I was going slower when I was not. I feel like I have a very balanced and neutral bike now. Now I have no excuses and its all up to me lol!
Mike, I'm pumped that you are happy with the new setup. The linkage really unlocks the true potential of the chassis. We are stocked up with built linkages and ready to ship if anyone wants to see the difference.
PTshox
3/20/2020 1:26am
Bought the N2D/ Luxon knuckle for a 2016 KTM 350XCF. I was trying to valve the shock to my liking and kept running into issues with having to have the low speed valving super soft to get small bump compliance I like... only to have the shock bottom too easily.

I do all my own valving and have for years. The N2D guys hooked me up with the knuckle and gave me a good starting point for the rebound damping. So I've been working on it and the knuckle really helps these bike... a lot. With it you can valve it to get the small bump compliance and still maintain bottoming resistance. Exactly what they talk about with the product and what I was after.

I highly reccomend this knuckle and the folks at N2D and Luxon. Good people!
kxkid715
3/20/2020 10:27am
Brian is a Stand up guy and great businessman for sure. One of these days I'll send my stuff in so I wont bounce all over the track while we bang bars!! haha.
Flipsid33
3/20/2020 11:55am
kxkid715 wrote:
Brian is a Stand up guy and great businessman for sure. One of these days I'll send my stuff in so I wont bounce all over...
Brian is a Stand up guy and great businessman for sure. One of these days I'll send my stuff in so I wont bounce all over the track while we bang bars!! haha.
That was an epic team race...and I believe we have the bragging rights for the rest of the year!

You were screaming on that 2-stroke for sure! I kept getting hung up on lappers. Here's the gopro if you want to relive it again...Corey TURN LEFT!!!! CLICK ME!!! WoohooGrinningGrinningGrinningGrinning

Post a reply to: N2Dirt suspension

The Latest