N-Style Closed?!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2019 2:39 AM

Went browsing and it says there location is permanently closed.

Did I miss a meeting, what happened?

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/23/2019 3:26 AM

They are Throttle Syndicate now.

|

2/23/2019 6:30 AM

Throttle Syndicate???

|

2/23/2019 6:40 AM

newmann wrote:

Throttle Syndicate???

My thoughts exactly.....

|

2/23/2019 6:43 AM

They havn't been n-style since 2001

|

2/23/2019 7:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 7:09 AM

crf250pilot wrote:

They havn't been n-style since 2001

Huh ?
You are incorrect. This just happened in the last couple months.

N-Style was purchased last year and the new owner decided to change the name right before A1.

|

2/23/2019 7:12 AM

crf250pilot wrote:

They havn't been n-style since 2001

langhammx wrote:

Huh ?
You are incorrect. This just happened in the last couple months.

N-Style was purchased last year and the new owner decided to change the name right before A1.

I think he meant they haven’t been “in style” since 2001.

|

2/23/2019 7:12 AM

It’s under a new ownership (Todd Ford and Ryan Pursely). They have new designs in their webstore and retained contracts with Pro Circuit and TLD KTM, so there are race team kits to purchase too.

Right now they’re running a contest, 25% of all orders from today until next Friday will go into a purse. If a PC or TLD rider wins ATL 250 Showdown, they get 75% of the payout and the fifth-place finisher in the 250 LCQ gets 25%. If one of their riders doesn’t win, all the money goes to the fifth-place guy in the LCQ.

https://throttlesyndicate.com

|

2/23/2019 7:15 AM

I tried to get on their website to look at buying new graphics for my bikes but everything was unavailable. Had similar issues like that the other year when I tried emailing them. Hope they get it sorted out

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/23/2019 7:38 AM

That's awesome they are still around, even if a different name.

It hurts like hell when major shops close doors.

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/23/2019 8:14 AM

Hope they carry over those YoT kits they were re-popping...

|

2/23/2019 8:20 AM

UGOTBIT wrote:

Hope they carry over those YoT kits they were re-popping...

I love the old YOT kits.

|

2/23/2019 2:25 PM

Just curious?

But why the name change?

N Style was a pioneer in the US for having thick numbers that stuck and pre cut backgrounds. Good logo, catchy name, lots of cred and history with big teams and championships.

Throttle Syndicate sounds like a Sons of Anarchy Spin off....

|

2/23/2019 2:28 PM

wpark89 wrote:

Just curious?

But why the name change?

N Style was a pioneer in the US for having thick numbers that stuck and pre cut backgrounds. Good logo, catchy name, lots of cred and history with big teams and championships.

Throttle Syndicate sounds like a Sons of Anarchy Spin off....

Syn Mob 4 lyfe bro...

|

2/23/2019 3:06 PM

ML512 wrote:

I love the old YOT kits.


Had to do it on my 125.

Photo
Photo
|

2/23/2019 3:09 PM

ML512 wrote:

I think he meant they haven’t been “in style” since 2001.

Ha, right over my head... tongue

|

2/23/2019 3:32 PM


You go to the old n style website and in no way does it direct you to the new one. It should be automatic

I there is anyone out there who cares about Throttle Syndicate...let them know to fix that asap.

Years and years of N style good will is being thrown down the toilet.
|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior



2/23/2019 3:37 PM

Weird people are saying n-style closed as i just got these from old n.

If i can remeber right i think it said throttle syndicate on the package

This was a custom kit not a pre print. Photo

|

2/23/2019 3:48 PM

^^Sweet 50

|

2/23/2019 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 4:00 PM

slipdog wrote:

^^Sweet 50

Thanks! Not to hijack but I Love my sons so much and when i sold my bikes in to get them in a better community and a house with their own room and everything the only other bikes i could put pride and joy into were theres!

|

2/23/2019 4:04 PM

ML512 wrote:

I love the old YOT kits.


Photo
|

2/23/2019 4:10 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

Hope they carry over those YoT kits they were re-popping...

ML512 wrote:

I love the old YOT kits.

CrGuy2T wrote:
Photo

^^ The ONLY reason the kits became available again. Persistence paid off... Such rad bikes !!

|

2/23/2019 4:11 PM

slipdog wrote:

^^Sweet 50

4csHATER wrote:

Thanks! Not to hijack but I Love my sons so much and when i sold my bikes in to get them in a better community and a house with their own room and everything the only other bikes i could put pride and joy into were theres!

Mine don't like riding the Cobra I got them on out tight track and either want to ride it around the track NASCAR style or ride their CRF 50's on the track. I parked the Cobra and have been building them this custom race 50 while it's raining. Pretty sure when spring breaks and they ride it a few times with suspension so they can jump, they're going to say they want to ride the Cobra now, lol

Photo


Photo

|

2/23/2019 4:18 PM

This whole time I thought Throttle Jockey changed their name to Throttle Syndicate... They are not killing it with remarketing this.

|

2/23/2019 4:35 PM

slipdog wrote:

^^Sweet 50

4csHATER wrote:

Thanks! Not to hijack but I Love my sons so much and when i sold my bikes in to get them in a better community and a house with their own room and everything the only other bikes i could put pride and joy into were theres!

slipdog wrote:

Mine don't like riding the Cobra I got them on out tight track and either want to ride it around the track NASCAR style or ride their CRF 50's on the track. I parked the Cobra and have been building them this custom race 50 while it's raining. Pretty sure when spring breaks and they ride it a few times with suspension so they can jump, they're going to say they want to ride the Cobra now, lol

Photo


Photo

Thats a cool looking uniqe crf. yes i know the pit bike thing helps, my 4 yr old has a TT-R 50 and ktm mini and my 7 year old has TT-R 110 and Ktm 50. We tried cobra but bike was too wide and too heavy for my sons height and weight.

We have bought every brand of mini cycle and ktm came out on top for us, not downing cobra tho they work great just ktm was more consistant for us and parts availability. We live 30 min from RMATVMC.

Im sure the crf will help yours grow into it more, i know ours did.

|

2/23/2019 4:37 PM

22Ryann wrote:

This whole time I thought Throttle Jockey changed their name to Throttle Syndicate... They are not killing it with remarketing this.

Even the logo looks similar to me?

|

2/23/2019 5:10 PM

I had the other version of the YOT graphics but might have to switch back since I have to change my current setup. The old kit looked sooo good! Photo

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/23/2019 10:27 PM

Love the YOT kit! Nicest ones out there to this day.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

2/24/2019 1:54 AM

slipdog wrote:

^^Sweet 50

4csHATER wrote:

Thanks! Not to hijack but I Love my sons so much and when i sold my bikes in to get them in a better community and a house with their own room and everything the only other bikes i could put pride and joy into were theres!

Hijack away. It's on topic for their company and it never gets old seeing super clean graphics. Especially the kits from 1996-2005.

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/24/2019 2:20 AM

wpark89 wrote:

Just curious?

But why the name change?

N Style was a pioneer in the US for having thick numbers that stuck and pre cut backgrounds. Good logo, catchy name, lots of cred and history with big teams and championships.

Throttle Syndicate sounds like a Sons of Anarchy Spin off....

Yeah its a great way to burn a well known brand name into the ground, why even bother buying it in the 1st place? in such a competitive market everyone has heard of N Style they should have just put their designs to the name

|