MyRaceNumber.com HELP

Regan289
Edited Date/Time 5/18/2018 6:33am
Can anyone possibly help me get in contact with this website? I guess I should've looked and seen they weren't active since the end of 2017 but I mailed them a jersey like a freaking moron and now I can't get anything from them. No Facebook message response, no emails, nothing....

Here is the website:
https://www.myracenumber.com/
|
Donovan759
5/16/2018 11:39am
Pretty sure that jersey is gone bro. I hope it didn't have cats on it.
Regan289
5/16/2018 11:42am
That's what I fear... that really sucks. Unless there's anyone that lives in the Williamsburg, MI area that would be willing to see what's even going on there...but yeah, I assume the jersey is lost. Too USPS just wouldn't return it to me...
5/16/2018 12:28pm
Why not find a facebook page for Williamsburg, MI. Then ask if any kind stranger would be willing to stop in for you.

The Shop

FCMX
5/16/2018 1:11pm
They tried to rip me off a few months ago as well. But I got PayPal involved and they got me my money back.
Regan289
5/16/2018 1:25pm
You guys rock!
Someone named "The Captain" messaged me with an email address he had associated with this company. That email address actually got back to me.... It's been three weeks and rather worryingly, all I got was "I'll look into it" from this email...but at least it's something. They have no $%^&ing phone number to call. It was an Alpinestars Supertech jersey too.....
tprice07
5/16/2018 1:55pm
Regan289 wrote:
You guys rock! Someone named "The Captain" messaged me with an email address he had associated with this company. That email address actually got back to...
You guys rock!
Someone named "The Captain" messaged me with an email address he had associated with this company. That email address actually got back to me.... It's been three weeks and rather worryingly, all I got was "I'll look into it" from this email...but at least it's something. They have no $%^&ing phone number to call. It was an Alpinestars Supertech jersey too.....
Name: Lucas Mason
Organization: MRN
Street: 2662 Cass Rd.
City: Traverse City
State/Province: Michigan
Postal Code: 49684
Phone: 231-346-8649
Email: lmason@tentcraft.com
5/16/2018 9:04pm
What are some other places that do race numbers that aren't shitty people to do business with?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/16/2018 9:37pm
What are some other places that do race numbers that aren't shitty people to do business with?
If you're looking at getting numbers done for your jerseys I'd recommend looking around your town. Any embroidery/silkscreen shop should be able to help you out. They'll probably have some stock fonts to choose from or they can more than likely design something custom with your input. Bring pics or some of your old jerseys to help them out with the design.

There's a good chance they'll also be cheaper than most MX graphic shops.

This topic has been brought up before and that's exactly what one of the posters on here did. I can't remember who it was but his jerseys looked pretty good.

MelonFan123
5/16/2018 10:50pm
BTO prints names/numbers on jerseys. It's an option when you buy one from them, not sure if you can send one in just to have that done?

But at least they're a reputable business you wouldn't have to worry about.
5/17/2018 1:35pm
Regan289 wrote:
You guys rock! Someone named "The Captain" messaged me with an email address he had associated with this company. That email address actually got back to...
You guys rock!
Here is the owner and his wife's Facebook pages. Not sure if they are active or not. The business FB hasnt been active for a year. Probably wouldn't hurt to send both a message and see what happens.
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.dreher.3
https://www.facebook.com/kelly.l.dreher
TR72Moto
5/17/2018 2:39pm
I had issues with them before Christmas, I HAD all his information, home, phone number and where he worked. I had given him I think $170 ?? for 4 butt patches and never got a conformation or anything right after I ordered, that worried me. I let it go until it started getting close to Christmas then started looking more into it and of course found his reviews on here oops! bad choice. I also had his wife's info, I finally got some results when I called his work and talked to someone there and told them what was going on and the next day I actually got a hold of him (John, last name will come....) Anyway I just a month or so ago through away all the information !! Should have keep it I guess just for such an occasion ! Last name Daher ??
TR72Moto
5/17/2018 2:56pm
Looked back at my bank statements, don't know if this helps but here's a number that was on my statement for the withdraw and for the credit back, 231-346-8762
Regan289
5/17/2018 7:05pm
Well, I’ve done everything now. I’ve emailed him. I’ve called him. I’ve facebook messaged him and his wife. I’ve emailed his new company “tentcraft.”

Hopefully I get it back.....god, why do people have to be so &$@& sketchy?
RCC104
5/18/2018 6:33am
Bummer to hear! Like some mentioned here, in the future you probably can find a local guy or a sign shop that can do a very good job, and maybe even give you something more unique or customized.

I don't push it hard, but locally through word of mouth, do jerseys on the side. Here's my link if you're curious: https://www.coeconcepts.com/custom/

Post a reply to: MyRaceNumber.com HELP

The Latest