MyPitboard.com (Updated/Product Launched)

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
Edited Date/Time 5/9/2021 11:18am
First off I'm not affiliated with the product but thought I would let you guys know about it. It's from guys out of my local University so just trying to help spread the word.

The product will allow you to get real time feedback on track.

There's different settings to choose from: Lap Times, Segment Mode, Section Mode, and Holeshot Mode.

It's easy to set up. You don't have to place any sticks/wires in the ground, no lasers and you don't have to place anything on your helmet.

All you have to do to set it up is:

1- Choose your training mode
2- Set your virtual finish line
3- Start riding

And coming soon you'll be able to receive pit signals so you'll be able to check your pit board anywhere on track.

MyPitboard.com

The product will be launching soon (Aiming for September 1st) and if you pre-order you can save 25%.

Price: $199.99

Spots are limited but if you sign up for the pre-order you'll get:

-MyPitboard factory pioneer featured product.

-Exclusive Pioneer bar-pad cover with your initials and number.

-Exclusive Pioneer device startup screen.

-FREE official MyPitboard! factory pioneer T-shirts.

-Future MyPitboard! product updates FREE of charge

UPDATE (05/27/2020):

The guys finally launched their product earlier this month and are now open for business.

They were also kind enough to setup a discount code for Vital MX. All you have to do is enter the following code for a 10% discount at checkout:

VitalMX10

https://mypitboard.com/
|
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/7/2019 10:48am
Cool idea, I might go for it. Just not sure how I could mount it with my steering damper
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 10:56am
Just got more information.

The first version of their product will provide real time feedback that is stored on board the system that you can analyze off track to see where you are gaining time and losing time. Similar to LitPro but with not as much detail.

Their second version of the product will be released next year and will have Bluetooth feature.

That version will be able to keep track of your heart, you'll be able to sync the data to the mobile application, and it will provide a more in depth analysis and suggestions for improvement.

With that version of the product they'll also be offering pro packages that will have subscription fees.
DerickYZ
8/7/2019 11:08am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2019 11:10am
Hopefully DecalWorks doesn't chime in saying they have a similiar product in development.

Sorry I had to.Laughing

** Very cool product! I love the idea!

The Shop

rjw141
Fantasy
850th
8/7/2019 11:17am
Thanks for letting us know about this. I have been looking for a product like this or LitPro. I will report back after I get to use it a few times!
aeffertz
8/7/2019 11:42am
Looks cool! My only suggestion would be to add secondary or proprietary buttons rather than solely touchscreen. Wet touch screens are always finicky, so with muddy dirt or water it might get annoying if you keep missing the button.

Something like a killswitch button you could press with your thumb would be awesome.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 11:46am
aeffertz wrote:
Looks cool! My only suggestion would be to add secondary or proprietary buttons rather than solely touchscreen. Wet touch screens are always finicky, so with muddy...
Looks cool! My only suggestion would be to add secondary or proprietary buttons rather than solely touchscreen. Wet touch screens are always finicky, so with muddy dirt or water it might get annoying if you keep missing the button.

Something like a killswitch button you could press with your thumb would be awesome.
Valid point.

Send them an email. I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 2:26pm
cablecable wrote:
hasnt DRC had one of these out 5+years ago...
I know they have a bar mount to put your phone in but I don't think they have a similar product.
zippytech
8/7/2019 2:36pm
I like the idea,,but I personally I have a hard time reading any thing like this at pace. Maybe others can but I cannot.
Hudd_421
8/7/2019 2:37pm
rjw141 wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about this. I have been looking for a product like this or LitPro. I will report back after I get to...
Thanks for letting us know about this. I have been looking for a product like this or LitPro. I will report back after I get to use it a few times!
Try Lap King
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 2:52pm
ElliotB16 wrote:
Can you run it with 7/8 bars?
Technically you could but you would have to remove the crossbar. I don't think that's recommended.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 3:03pm
zippytech wrote:
I like the idea,,but I personally I have a hard time reading any thing like this at pace. Maybe others can but I cannot.
The font on this product will be adjustable so you'll be able to make it much larger.

There's also the ability to set it up so the screen is completely green or red if you just want to know if you're going faster or slower.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 3:52pm
aeffertz wrote:
Looks cool! My only suggestion would be to add secondary or proprietary buttons rather than solely touchscreen. Wet touch screens are always finicky, so with muddy...

Sent a message. Said that their capacitive touch screen hasn't experienced any of those problems yet but will provide a screen lock button so when you're out riding things don't start switching on their own.

He also said that if they start experiencing problems they'll switch over to a resistive touch screen which would resolves those issues.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/7/2019 4:40pm
Mav you know where these are being made? How long the battery lasts? Waterproof rating?
I couldn't find any good info when I checked their site earlier.
zehn
8/7/2019 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2019 4:51pm
Lmao guys. If you have technical questions, email the guys. Mav is just doing them a favor by posting on Vital
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/7/2019 4:53pm
zehn wrote:
Lmao guys. If you have technical questions, email the guys. Mav is just doing them a favor by posting on Vital
He mentioned its local, figured he might know. If he doesnt I'll send an email when I get home tonight
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 6:14pm
colintrax wrote:
Mav you know where these are being made? How long the battery lasts? Waterproof rating? I couldn't find any good info when I checked their site...
Mav you know where these are being made? How long the battery lasts? Waterproof rating?
I'm not sure. I sent them a message.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 8:18pm
colintrax wrote:
Mav you know where these are being made? How long the battery lasts? Waterproof rating? I couldn't find any good info when I checked their site...
The device is water resistant but not waterproof.

Battery Life:

If you run the device non-stop with all the features and the screen at maximum brightness, it'll get a maximum of 6 hours.

If you run the device for two or three 20 minute motos a day and let it go in sleep mode, the device will get 3 to 4 days of battery life before you'll need to charge it.
SPYGUY
Fantasy
725th
8/7/2019 9:01pm
When you say you’ll be able to receive pit signals, does that mean it’ll display messages on the screen sent by your friends/family that are standing trackside?
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/7/2019 9:02pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The device is water resistant but not waterproof. Battery Life: If you run the device non-stop with all the features and the screen at maximum brightness...
The device is water resistant but not waterproof.

Battery Life:

If you run the device non-stop with all the features and the screen at maximum brightness, it'll get a maximum of 6 hours.

If you run the device for two or three 20 minute motos a day and let it go in sleep mode, the device will get 3 to 4 days of battery life before you'll need to charge it.
Thanks man! 6 hours is awesome, more than enough for a woods race or mtn bike ride.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2019 9:06pm
SPYGUY wrote:
When you say you’ll be able to receive pit signals, does that mean it’ll display messages on the screen sent by your friends/family that are standing...
When you say you’ll be able to receive pit signals, does that mean it’ll display messages on the screen sent by your friends/family that are standing trackside?
From my understanding it'll be connected via Bluetooth to your phone or mechanics phone so you'll be able to receive text on the screen.

I don't think you can receive messages from just anyone since it's paired via Bluetooth.

I'm not 100% sure on that but I'll ask about it tomorrow since it's already past midnight.
fpandjic
8/7/2019 11:07pm
Too bad there isn't model for handlebars with cross brace...

I have been using DRC X-Monitor, but already the second unit have been causing me problems, with kill switch not responding...
8/8/2019 12:45am
cablecable wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know they have a bar mount to put your phone in but I don't think they have a similar product.
na man mate had 1 prob more like 10 years than 5 years ago actually, hope they checked copyrights cause pretty similar

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Kitchen/DRC-X-Monitor-Interval-Timer-D6…
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/8/2019 6:46am
cablecable wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
cablecable wrote:
na man mate had 1 prob more like 10 years than 5 years ago actually, hope they checked copyrights cause pretty similar

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Kitchen/DRC-X-Monitor-Interval-Timer-D6…
The link says currently not available and we don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Checked the DRC site and it's not on there so I'm guessing they no longer make/carry that product.

I'll send them the link anyway but I think it'll be a non issue.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/20/2019 8:27am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2019 8:39am
Update:

I got the word that MyPitboard.com is launching a Kickstarter Campaign to secure the necessary funding needed in order to get the product manufactured and into the hands of customers.

Like I've previously mentioned I'm not associated with the company in any way. Just doing my part in trying to help a great group of guys launch a cool new product.

Feel free to check it out and support it.

Kickstarter Campaign

Zeke27G
1/13/2020 12:18pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[u][b]Update:[/b][/u] I got the word that MyPitboard.com is launching a [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mypitboard/mypitboard-be-faster/community]Kickstarter Campaign[/url] to secure the necessary funding needed in order to get the product manufactured and...
Update:

I got the word that MyPitboard.com is launching a Kickstarter Campaign to secure the necessary funding needed in order to get the product manufactured and into the hands of customers.

Like I've previously mentioned I'm not associated with the company in any way. Just doing my part in trying to help a great group of guys launch a cool new product.

Kickstarter Campaign

Thanks for sharing Maverick!
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/13/2020 12:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[u][b]Update:[/b][/u] I got the word that MyPitboard.com is launching a [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mypitboard/mypitboard-be-faster/community]Kickstarter Campaign[/url] to secure the necessary funding needed in order to get the product manufactured and...
Update:

Kickstarter Campaign

Zeke27G wrote:

Thanks for sharing Maverick!
How did the Kickstarter Campaign work out?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/13/2020 12:24pm
Tarz483 wrote:
How did the Kickstarter Campaign work out?
They didn't reach their goal, but I can try and get more information and see what the latest update is.

Post a reply to: MyPitboard.com (Updated/Product Launched)

The Latest