My weekend involving McGregor and the MXoN

ayearinmx
Edited Date/Time 10/12/2018 10:00am
Being a fan of a lot of sports is pretty tough, even in this day and age when you can stream pretty much everything, so when it was announced that McGregor was fighting on the same weekend as the MXoN, i figured i would have to choose one or the other...

Instead i went to both Woohoo

Full article here: McGregor to the Motocross of Nations

|
10/11/2018 6:04pm
ayearinmx wrote:
Being a fan of a lot of sports is pretty tough, even in this day and age when you can stream pretty much everything, so when...
Being a fan of a lot of sports is pretty tough, even in this day and age when you can stream pretty much everything, so when it was announced that McGregor was fighting on the same weekend as the MXoN, i figured i would have to choose one or the other...

Cool cunt! Did you get involved in any of the punch ons afterwards?
ayearinmx
10/11/2018 7:08pm
Cool cunt! Did you get involved in any of the punch ons afterwards?
Thankfully i avoided all that by having to bolt out of there pretty sharpish.. my mate did say a few people were kicking off though, in addition to the shitshow that happened around the ring!

The Shop

Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
10/11/2018 8:11pm
ayearinmx wrote:
Being a fan of a lot of sports is pretty tough, even in this day and age when you can stream pretty much everything, so when...

You fucker, nobody likes you....

Kidding of course, you lucky bastard! Thats a pretty damn sweet weekend
cookies
10/12/2018 3:29am
Man that was one perfect weekend for me. First McGregor got smashed, and the next day was full of awesome racing, with the Dutch putting up one hell of a performance. Cheers!
ayearinmx
10/12/2018 6:36am
I probably would have made some money too off "the uneducated masses" as i thought Khabib would win... although the Derrick Lewis fight I'd have definitely lost money. I thought Volkov was legit title challenger, and he probably was, right up until Derrick decides his balls were too hot and unleashed the fury.
10/12/2018 10:00am
Did both at the same time!!! Someone (who I believes posts here, because I saw someone who said they were going to be doing this) had a KICK, ASS setup in the Lot A campgrounds where they were showing the fight on a huge projector screen for everyone to enjoy, PA’s with full sound, kick ass bon fire and all!!! These wonderful folks wouldn’t even accept a dollar from anyone. They were just happy to provide the entertainment for everyone there. Needless to say, it kicked ass and I am so, so grateful for their hospitality!!!!

Post a reply to: My weekend involving McGregor and the MXoN

The Latest