My pics/vids from REDBUD MXON 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2018 4:22 PM

I'm no pro, this was from my phone - S8 so please don't bitch about the lack of quality!

All in all even though we got our asses handed to us, it was a great trip. We drove a total of 47 hours and it was a little over 2,700 miles round trip. Driving home in the snow at 30mph reminded me that I am so glad I went to this event, marking one off the bucket list after this!

A stripper apparently got arrested the first night in B lot, got bailed out and then came back to the party to collect around $3000 goes the rumor ( I wasn't their, sorry fellas no pics!) It rained every day we were there and it was a mud bog trying to get everyone out of that place.

Some arrogant guy with a chainsaw got his mouth smashed in by an annoyed fan!

The Pitbike MXON almost got cancelled because a bunch of people either broke the fence or climbed over it and were literally standing on the night track with riders weaving between them as track markers.

Deegan had his trophy truck on the track and was hitting a few jumps (again wasn't able to see it but heard all about it) Im glad I went and I was very impressed with how well the track raced considering the amount of rain fall before and during the event.

Made a small video below of the Leap, we've all seen videos of it but until your'e their it wont do it justice so if you ever get the chance... GO!!!

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

It aint nothing but a little bit of this and a little bit of Braaaap!!!