8/2/2021 6:18 PM

Anal?

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/2/2021 7:03 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Anal?

Damnit. Just spit some good beer out my nose. Good comedic timing GT.

|

8/2/2021 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2021 8:25 PM

Photo

Fun video TB, I enjoyed that. And I agree with your picks - except for the Yoko stuff! It’s delightfully tacky grin
|

8/2/2021 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2021 8:46 PM

Kelz87 wrote: Photo

Fun video TB, I enjoyed that. And I agree with your picks - except for the Yoko stuff! It’s delightfully tacky grin

That stuff screams 90s! Get yourself a '92 RM250, and you're off to the races.

ETA: Completely forgot about Marv's kitty cat gear. Good call including that one.

|

8/2/2021 11:56 PM

Anything tld lol

|

8/3/2021 12:08 AM

that yellow crap the yamaha guys wear is awful

|

8/3/2021 12:28 AM

That pussy gear was perfect for Musquin.

|

8/3/2021 12:30 AM

Great video, spot on for the most part.
Wulf was really in it for the long run: I don't thing they ever designed anything that wasn't ugly as f...

Photo

|

8/3/2021 12:57 AM

all FLY 2021 laughing

|

8/3/2021 2:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2021 2:21 AM

ZOBITO wrote:

Wulf was really in it for the long run: I don't thing they ever designed anything that ...more

Oh god….my eyes!
This stuff has to be the worst
Scary to think that at some point, somebody looked at that and thought “yep, I think we nailed this one”

|

8/3/2021 3:32 AM

ZOBITO wrote:

Wulf was really in it for the long run: I don't thing they ever designed anything that ...more

Serenity now wrote:

Oh god….my eyes!
Scary to think that at some point, somebody looked at that and thought “yep, I ...more

Should have just said shit storm on the front instead of fire storm, horrendous

|

8/3/2021 3:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2021 3:51 AM

What about the stuff with the horse head (or something) floating off to the side of the jersey? I've searched for that gem but can't seem to find it. Surely that thread was in the HOF somewhere.

|

8/3/2021 4:13 AM

pretty much just look at any mxgp rider from the 90`s and you will find every ugliest gear set. the American scene had so much more style in every way

|

8/3/2021 4:36 AM

Richy wrote:

Tomac's Alpinestars in the vid' looks like someone just vomited his chorizo pizza all over it.

|

8/3/2021 4:57 AM

cablecable wrote:

pretty much just look at any mxgp rider from the 90`s and you will find every ugliest gear set. the American scene had so much ...more

This is also what I was thinking. I felt like there was a disconnect between euro riders and American riders as far as style and what looked cool, back then. Now I don't see that anymore, which is nice. But some of those older brands that were popular with the euro riders just seemed terrible, I think (Bieffe, UFO, Wulf etc.) Of course, no offense to anyone, just my opinion.

|

8/3/2021 5:12 AM

ZOBITO wrote:

Im not sure who has been designing wulf sport gear for the last 25 years but good lord, every year its just as hideous as ever.

|

8/3/2021 5:16 AM

ZOBITO wrote:

Serenity now wrote:

Oh god….my eyes!
Scary to think that at some point, somebody looked at that and thought “yep, I ...more

even their 2022 line up is awful. the only reason people buy this stuff is because its a quarter the price of decent gear
Photo

|

8/3/2021 5:19 AM

Serenity now wrote:

Oh god….my eyes!

Richy wrote:

ZOBITO wrote:

Tomac's Alpinestars in the vid' looks like someone just vomited his chorizo pizza all over it.

Tomac has had some shockers right? Do you think he picked them, or did Alpinestars or whoever just give him what they gave him, and he was too 'Tomac' to care about it so just throws it on and gets to work?

|

8/3/2021 5:33 AM

You're out of touch with your #1 pick. Completely hilarious lol.

|

8/3/2021 6:33 AM

Lloydcarter wrote:

Anything tld lol

They have some great looking Gear and some horrendous looking gear.... this stuff comes to mind Photo

|

8/3/2021 7:57 AM

Maybe I’m delusional, but if somebody could revive AXO and bring back the early/mid 90’s colorways and design with modern materials and cuts, they’d probably take over the largest buyer demo for moto gear...the vet guys

Somebody with enough money AND passion is going to figure it out eventually😂

Photo.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/3/2021 8:39 AM

^ I'd be ALL OVER some new Axo. That was probably my favorite gear ever.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

8/3/2021 9:32 AM

Lloydcarter wrote:

Anything tld lol

Spudnut wrote:

They have some great looking Gear and some horrendous looking gear.... this stuff comes to mind Photo

TLD is almost always exploring very creative pathes...
Some are definitely not for everybody.
laughing

|

8/3/2021 9:42 AM

ZOBITO wrote:

Serenity now wrote:

Oh god….my eyes!

Richy wrote:

Literally LOL Fuckin horrendous laughing

|

8/3/2021 10:16 AM

That cow milking farmhand shit the Thor guys wore at Red Bud this year deserves an honorable mention

|

8/3/2021 10:29 AM

Cat gear was horrendous

|

8/3/2021 10:38 AM

Lloydcarter wrote:

Anything tld lol

Spudnut wrote:

Rode with a young-woman that HAULED ASS at a Nevada Trail-Ride (the Nevada Mystery 250) and she looked awesome in that stuff.

Those of you claiming to have seen 'ugly gear' seem to have missed some of the "start-up" brands from the late 70sand early '80s...truly...
Awful.

I'm jus' sayin'...

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/3/2021 10:49 AM

cablecable wrote:

pretty much just look at any mxgp rider from the 90`s and you will find every ugliest gear set. the American scene had so much ...more

Worst team looks EVER.
sick
Photo

|