HOLESHOTmoto
2/10/2011 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 8:05pm
a baby contest. So happy!

|
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
2/10/2011 4:53pm
That's great man. Nothing like those years. Hug hug and hug some more because before you know it they are too cool for hugs and all grown up. Mine is 14 and I am proud but I miss those days when she was a toddler.
2/10/2011 5:34pm
FLmxer wrote:
That's great man. Nothing like those years. Hug hug and hug some more because before you know it they are too cool for hugs and all...
That's great man. Nothing like those years. Hug hug and hug some more because before you know it they are too cool for hugs and all grown up. Mine is 14 and I am proud but I miss those days when she was a toddler.
Very true. Me and my wife were just talking about what we will do after the kids are gone. Which will be soon. Love em and enjoy it!!!!
HOLESHOTmoto
2/10/2011 8:25pm
TripleFive wrote:
That's cool but,
NON MOTO!
Ya know what D bag, How about I snap your neck in half. Immature 15 year old kid.

The Shop

flarider
2/10/2011 8:30pm
Cool
500guy
2/10/2011 8:33pm
very cute, congrats
Vazscep
2/10/2011 8:36pm
a baby contest. So happy! [IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo48/208thorracer5/mmmmmmmm.jpg[/IMG]

That's cool. My two year old is too busy causing trouble and jumping off couches to sit still for a photo.
2/10/2011 8:43pm
Congrats your baby Won a contest for being a baby.

NON-MOTO
500guy
2/10/2011 8:46pm

NON-MOTO
Yep so we have more room to talk shit about Josh Grants wife , J-Law who doesn't race and an ex semi pro football player that bluffed his way on to a SX track. important shit ya know.

Bunch of fuckin dorks
2/10/2011 8:49pm
500guy wrote:
Yep so we have more room to talk shit about Josh Grants wife , J-Law who doesn't race and an ex semi pro football player that...
Yep so we have more room to talk shit about Josh Grants wife , J-Law who doesn't race and an ex semi pro football player that bluffed his way on to a SX track. important shit ya know.

Bunch of fuckin dorks
Are you really arguing that this thread is not NON MOTO.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
2/10/2011 8:54pm
Thats awesome... Ive got a brand new 8 week old baby girl. I cant wait to get excited about the shit she will do. And btw who the fuck cares if its non moto... you guys let gay ass Devin post whatever he wants on here so I think if this guy wants to share how excited he is about an accomplishment of his daughter, so be it. Better than 2/3 of the crap we usually see.
redrider400
2/10/2011 8:55pm
500guy wrote:
Yep so we have more room to talk shit about Josh Grants wife , J-Law who doesn't race and an ex semi pro football player that...

Bunch of fuckin dorks
Who gives a shit. I like it. Congrats man
2/10/2011 8:57pm
Who gives a shit. I like it. Congrats man
You would like it. Your probably the creep in the audience watching the show even though you don't have any kids in it
'
skidsteer16
2/10/2011 8:59pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
Thats awesome... Ive got a brand new 8 week old baby girl. I cant wait to get excited about the shit she will do. And btw...
Thats awesome... Ive got a brand new 8 week old baby girl. I cant wait to get excited about the shit she will do. And btw who the fuck cares if its non moto... you guys let gay ass Devin post whatever he wants on here so I think if this guy wants to share how excited he is about an accomplishment of his daughter, so be it. Better than 2/3 of the crap we usually see.
As opposed to an old decrepit 8 week old baby girl? Grinning

Sorry, had a laugh when I read that. Congrats to you guys!
500guy
2/10/2011 9:00pm
500guy wrote:

Bunch of fuckin dorks
No I'm letting you know there is more to life, but you are to fucking stupid to see it.
2/10/2011 9:02pm
500guy wrote:
No I'm letting you know there is more to life, but you are to fucking stupid to see it.
So you agree that its NON MOTO and that there is more to life but you do agree that this thread is NON MOTO, K great. Thanks for your support
Vazscep
2/10/2011 9:07pm

NON-MOTO
skidsteer16
2/10/2011 9:10pm
What an ass-hat
Might wanna quote the person/subject you're referring to, just sayin...
35smom
2/10/2011 9:16pm
a baby contest. So happy! [IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo48/208thorracer5/mmmmmmmm.jpg[/IMG]

She is adorable!!!...almost ready for a PW50...(just kidding). Smile
jndmx
2/10/2011 9:20pm
FLmxer wrote:
That's great man. Nothing like those years. Hug hug and hug some more because before you know it they are too cool for hugs and all...
This.....
My son is 15 and it happened in about 5 minutes.
2/10/2011 9:22pm

35smom wrote:
She is adorable!!!...almost ready for a PW50...(just kidding). Smile
There, a reference to dirt bikes. Now this thread is Moto; albeit very tenuously.

Cute kid, by the way.
PD441
2/10/2011 9:31pm
Here, I'll make it Moto. This is my baby girl.

Congrats, Holeshot. She's a cutie. They grow fast. Soak it up.
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
1077th
2/10/2011 9:41pm
500guy wrote:

Bunch of fuckin dorks
Exactly!, what a great post to expose the folks that give a shit about humanity and are still those that don't and that are.....well kids themselves, when they who have negative input to a post as this has nothing better to do but look at sheat in a negative way and instead of reading it for what it is and bypassing they get a hair up their ass and have to say something.

I don't know about calling them dorks, I’d call them cowards, hiding behind the monitor. These folks make a statement "non moto" because there is nothing else to make a post on that they already have not. In closing these are folks that have nothing to look foreword to but dis other people’s enjoyment and accomplishments to get others to side with them to fill their undertakings.

Holeshot, your daughter is beautiful and you have the right to post and be proud, you Sir have something these kids can only hope for, God bless
Vazscep
2/10/2011 9:51pm
Exactly!, what a great post to expose the folks that give a shit about humanity and are still those that don't and that are.....well kids themselves...
Exactly!, what a great post to expose the folks that give a shit about humanity and are still those that don't and that are.....well kids themselves, when they who have negative input to a post as this has nothing better to do but look at sheat in a negative way and instead of reading it for what it is and bypassing they get a hair up their ass and have to say something.

I don't know about calling them dorks, I’d call them cowards, hiding behind the monitor. These folks make a statement "non moto" because there is nothing else to make a post on that they already have not. In closing these are folks that have nothing to look foreword to but dis other people’s enjoyment and accomplishments to get others to side with them to fill their undertakings.

Holeshot, your daughter is beautiful and you have the right to post and be proud, you Sir have something these kids can only hope for, God bless
Best post ever.
redrider400
2/10/2011 9:52pm
PD441 wrote:
Here, I'll make it Moto. This is my baby girl. [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/PD441/122-2.jpg[/IMG] Congrats, Holeshot. She's a cutie. They grow fast. Soak it up.
Here, I'll make it Moto. This is my baby girl.

Congrats, Holeshot. She's a cutie. They grow fast. Soak it up.
Cool man. My little girl is about to turn 6 and she wants a bike. I don't know what to do. What is she like it and wants to race. I don't think that I can go through what my parents went through with me racing with the injuries and all. But then again, how can I say no to her and then take her to watch me race?
redrider400
2/10/2011 9:53pm
Exactly!, what a great post to expose the folks that give a shit about humanity and are still those that don't and that are.....well kids themselves...

Vazscep wrote:
Best post ever.
X2
2/10/2011 9:53pm

The Statement "NON MOTO" was made cause this thread is non-moto and there is a thread for that. Holeshot, your daughter is beautiful and im happy for you. Since when is calling out Non-moto such a touchy thing. Bill you are pretty tough on the keyboard calling the dorks cowards so I wont mess with you. GOD BLESS
VEGAS711
2/10/2011 10:14pm
Slow down guys, I want to go start some popcorn. Grinning
Bornhorst751
2/10/2011 10:18pm
500guy wrote:

Bunch of fuckin dorks
500guy wrote:
this is kinda a forum about motocross related things, not baby contests..........just sayin.

Post a reply to: My little girl won

The Latest