My last Racer X Magazine

Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1588th
Hi! I dont't want to complain but more to see if anyone in the know has any idea how this works so here we go...

First of all I'm from Mexico, so to get the Racer X magazine and any other one I had to buy it in a sort of book store at a very high price, anyways they stopped bringing any motocross magazine.

I started buying it at 2008 and never missed one issue, so I suscribed so I can received it trough mail.

-The thing was that to get my first issue it took almost three months after I payed, so I sent an email and they said they were going to send me a replacement of the first issue I was supossed to get, and less than 2 weeks later I got them, so I was like ok cool.

-After that some months I never got certain issue and they would send me a replacement.

-I started asking for tracking numbers and stuff so I could go to my post office and ask about it, I didn't want them to just send me replacements after replacements but they never gave me Tracking numbers or info on how and if the really sent my magazine which started to bother me.

-So I always received my issues too late, I mean I'm in Mexico it's so close, I get things from China faster.

-So finally i didn't renew my suscription because I missed the march Issue and I asked for it and also I asked for info on how they sent it because it could be on my end or in my post office, but after 3 months i didnt get anything and I asked again and in 2 weeks I got it, It made me think that sometimes they didnt even send it so I tell that through an email and that that was the reason I was not going to suscribe again and they didnt even care.

End of rant hehe or whatever you will call it.

So my question is does anyone has this problem? or know how this magazines work? I know is cheap but I don't want to be asking for things that I already payed and just hoping that month after month I will get it.

PS: I love this sport, and makes me sad to unsuscribe, I like to contribute to the sport in any way I can. I've been getting the mxgp package for 3 years now, supercross 1 year, gold pass 2 years and also went to Las vegas SX this year and was suscribed to Racer X til now so Dont be too hard on me Smile
|
BS12
6/12/2018 5:20pm
Digital subscription, and stare at an iPad instead of a print magazine while on the crapper?
Tonynz
6/12/2018 5:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/12/2018 7:19pm
I subscribe to both the digital and paper edition, I’m in New Zealand, normally I recieve the print edition about 2 -3 weeks after the digital edition is available. I don’t see this as a problem.
Also subscribe to MXA normally recieve it about the same time as digital edition goes up. From what I have noticed MXA must wait a couple of weeks from when print magazine is available to putting digital mag up.

Also, I think that both magazines are shipped to NZ in bulk along with other magazines etc, then split to individual addresses once they arrive,
6/12/2018 5:47pm
I subscribed for the Racer X event stickers of all the Nationals this year. The magazine is just a bonus. Will probably only take time to read them in winter.

The Shop

dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
6/12/2018 7:06pm
pretty sure it would cost in between $25.00-$27.00 to ship one magazine to mexico with a tracking number from u.s.a. ..

Post a reply to: My last Racer X Magazine

The Latest