My kid was faster than me today......

Hammer 663s
4/8/2020 7:35pm
Well, it wasn't a fluke. We rode our home (private) track yesterday, after some fast guys had hammered it the day before. Since it was a fresh build, it had rutted bad with the abuse of several 450s ridden violently. Most jump faces were all ruts leading in, then the whole face too. I rode like a scared squirrel, but the boy was picking a rut, hammering the throttle, and and hucking 65 footers with ease. I was actually a little worried that he get one wrong and wad it bad, but it never happened. Made me feel old. Well, I am, but don't frigging rub it in boy!

mayzo
4/10/2020 5:11am
I’m 55 and lucky my kids don’t ride often. My oldest son used to ride regularly and was getting up to speed but the travel bug got him and he worked his arse off and moved overseas for 3.5 yrs. since his return he hasn’t had the opportunity to get back into riding. My youngest son has only just got back into riding but is in his final year of high school before going to uni or joining the workforce so I’m safe for a while maybe. A mates son has raised the bar and although I can keep up with him it’s only short lived.
Another mates 10 yr old son on a 65 could be the one to worry about as he’s confident enough on a bigger bike (250F) and asked if he could take my 350 for a spin. On another note I was passed by a 15year old girl at a new ride park near where I live and I had nothing compared to her, her speed was incredible.

The Shop

Post a reply to: My kid was faster than me today......

The Latest