My first RedBud - Suggestions?

mxrider641
Taking a weekend adventure for a big birthday to RedBud - Suggestions? Friday night eats/drinks? Staying in South Bend but can travel - thanks!
|
7/2/2019 5:05pm
Lot B
Depends how old you are and what you are looking for. Personally, at my age of 33 I avoid lot B lol. I want to enjoy the racing, and the local area. I wish I could remember the name of this restaurant in South Bend that over looks the water. It was great.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2594th
7/2/2019 5:37pm
Start right now yelling REDBUDDDD every 20 mins to get your throat ready for the Saturday, you'll yell it at least 500 times.

The Shop

kb228
7/2/2019 5:54pm
Bring lots of redds and lots of bud
9mileroad$
7/2/2019 6:27pm
Jays lounge in Niles,MI or FatCap in roseland. Late night in jays can be crazy at times but dinner time there's kids and old people. Dollar Busch lights all the time! Bruno's pizza or Barnabys pizza.
7/2/2019 6:59pm
9mileroad$ wrote:
Jays lounge in Niles,MI or FatCap in roseland. Late night in jays can be crazy at times but dinner time there's kids and old people. Dollar...
Jays lounge in Niles,MI or FatCap in roseland. Late night in jays can be crazy at times but dinner time there's kids and old people. Dollar Busch lights all the time! Bruno's pizza or Barnabys pizza.
I'd travel that far for a dollar Busch light
9mileroad$
7/2/2019 7:10pm
9mileroad$ wrote:
Jays lounge in Niles,MI or FatCap in roseland. Late night in jays can be crazy at times but dinner time there's kids and old people. Dollar...
One of my favorite watering holes!
Moto520
7/2/2019 9:25pm
Redamak’s is a great burger joint. Close enough. For $100 you can back your car to the fence before larocco’s leap and tailgate all day.
dpingree101
7/2/2019 9:55pm
There is a LIVE Whiskey Throttle Show Friday night at the track with Mike LaRocco as the guest.... going to be a good time. There is VIP seating available at RedBud website where you can purchase a seat under an awning. I think there will also be standing room outside the tents. We are giving away three sets of Dunlop tires [wearing show merch will greatly increase your odds of winning] hats, and other swag. Hope to see you there!
Ericrob7
7/3/2019 4:54am
9mileroad$ wrote:
Why travel anywhere for busch light? You can get a 24 pack of that piss water for $8
7/3/2019 5:07am
Sunscreen. Having your skin not on fire is really helpful come day 2 and 3.
baxterj787
7/3/2019 5:10am
Start hydrating now (if you haven't already); your kidneys and liver will get a workout.
mxrider641
7/3/2019 5:40am
There is a LIVE Whiskey Throttle Show Friday night at the track with Mike LaRocco as the guest.... going to be a good time. There is...
There is a LIVE Whiskey Throttle Show Friday night at the track with Mike LaRocco as the guest.... going to be a good time. There is VIP seating available at RedBud website where you can purchase a seat under an awning. I think there will also be standing room outside the tents. We are giving away three sets of Dunlop tires [wearing show merch will greatly increase your odds of winning] hats, and other swag. Hope to see you there!
What time is that?
9mileroad$
7/3/2019 5:58am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2019 6:02am
9mileroad$ wrote:
Ericrob7 wrote:
Why travel anywhere for busch light? You can get a 24 pack of that piss water for $8
If you want some good beer while in Indiana get some 3 Floyds. Gumballhead and space station middle finger are good choices. Meijer and liquor stores have it. Can't get it in michigan. Greenbush and Barehands are good local breweries also.
danman
7/3/2019 6:09am
By the end of the weekend, you'll be in one camp or the other.
1) You'll be yelling 'REEEED BUUUUUUD' in your dreams until next year when you MUST return.
2) You'll never want to hear those words yelled again.

I'm more in the #2 camp. Love the track and the environment, but to continue to yell that is EXTREMELY annoying.
mxrider641
7/3/2019 8:16am
Thanks for all the help! Have my earplugs, sunscreen, camera and even a new Boonie Hat (per another Vital thread). Sounds like I may hit up Jay's Lounge for Friday evening activities.

Post a reply to: My first RedBud - Suggestions?

The Latest