My favorite thing about NBCSN

cityjack
That I do NOT have to watch WP34 playing MMA fighter or kicking some heavy bag any longer. I can't help but wonder if by him going "stupid" on Friese a couple years back was the impetus for the media to paint him as a Goliath. Seems as if JH46 just might be the "David".
|
6/22/2018 7:24am
It doesn't out rank the Toyota Barcia (out of gas) commercial they used to play at every break.....
ga_pike
6/22/2018 9:20am
I get what you're saying... and I hate repetitive commercials as much as anyone but, I'm stoked to see WP getting these spots and the publicity. He's a guy who worked his arse off to get where he is and it's cool to see him reap the benefits.

Also... NOTHING takes the cake like ESPN using "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy a couple of years ago to promote the CFB Playoffs.

It was so bad that Fall Out Boy actually published an apology for allowing them to use the song.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2065614/fall-out-boy-apologizes-espn/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/01/31/fall-out-b…
CR250Rider
6/22/2018 10:03am
And it's included in most channel subscriptions
IWreckALot
6/22/2018 11:41am
A few weeks ago, not sure if anyone caught this, but while on a "break" segment, there was a pass for the lead during the live event. Instead of coming back from break, and giving a replay, they backed up the broadcast to the moments leading up to the pass and showed the pass is if it were live.

In the land of never ending broadcast judgement, just wanted to give some kudos for that smooth broadcast move.

I currently run a lightning to HDMI adapter and hard wire the iPAD into the TV to watch the broadcast. How is everyone else watching the NBCSN? I always want to reach for the remote to rewind and watch a corner or something but the iPAD is up by the TV so I just end up saying screw it and don't rewind.

The Shop

DMJ232
Fantasy
1548th
6/22/2018 12:01pm
IWreckALot wrote:
A few weeks ago, not sure if anyone caught this, but while on a "break" segment, there was a pass for the lead during the live...
A few weeks ago, not sure if anyone caught this, but while on a "break" segment, there was a pass for the lead during the live event. Instead of coming back from break, and giving a replay, they backed up the broadcast to the moments leading up to the pass and showed the pass is if it were live.

In the land of never ending broadcast judgement, just wanted to give some kudos for that smooth broadcast move.

I currently run a lightning to HDMI adapter and hard wire the iPAD into the TV to watch the broadcast. How is everyone else watching the NBCSN? I always want to reach for the remote to rewind and watch a corner or something but the iPAD is up by the TV so I just end up saying screw it and don't rewind.
Just get a Chromecast and cast it off of your phone to the TV. That is what I do, works great for me. I am able to rewind anything from my phone.
Kyle_McNab
6/22/2018 12:07pm
Boohoo better than seeing some other bullshit commercial
6/22/2018 12:12pm
They can play the Villipoto yz 125 commercial on repeat for breaks.... never gets old! (honorable mention for the goat one farm as well)
cwtoyota
6/22/2018 12:50pm
They can play the Villipoto yz 125 commercial on repeat for breaks.... never gets old! (honorable mention for the goat one farm as well)
Those MotoSport / Brett Cue commercials filmed at Washougal on his two-smoke were great too.

Post a reply to: My favorite thing about NBCSN

The Latest