My classic review of Motocross Action October 1989

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2019 4:20 AM

For this video, I have scanned the complete magazine and I go through it page-by-page adding my thoughts and recollections. I am also adding a link to my site where I uploaded a complete PDF of the issue if you would like to read along.

Motocross Action Issue #10 1989
|

1/25/2019 5:23 AM

Nice, thanks

|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

1/25/2019 5:47 AM

Really cool deal. cool Is there any special reason on which issues you pick to do your review ? I would like to see all issues but that would be a huge time commitment and a lot of work but you do a really good job.

|

Ed Johnson

1/25/2019 7:43 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

Really cool deal. cool Is there any special reason on which issues you pick to do your review ? I would like to see all issues but that would be a huge time commitment and a lot of work but you do a really good job.

I picked this one randomly because I really love this era, but I will definitely be doing some others if people enjoy them.

|

1/25/2019 8:11 AM

I didn't know that Vic Krause was Dirt Bike's "Mr. Know it All. So, Rondo Talbot was fictional? shocked

|

1/25/2019 8:50 AM

Tony,

Very nice and very well done.. Thank you for taking the time and looking forward to your next.edition.

Frankie

|

1/25/2019 8:54 AM

KHI Guy wrote:

I didn't know that Vic Krause was Dirt Bike's "Mr. Know it All. So, Rondo Talbot was fictional? shocked

"Surely, you should have known".

|

1/25/2019 9:15 AM

very cool !!!!! where is your axo story at??? read the jt, fox and answer ones, great reads!!!

|

1/25/2019 9:46 AM

KHI Guy wrote:

newmann wrote:

hahahahaha...good one! cool

|

1/25/2019 9:47 AM

mauidex wrote:

very cool !!!!! where is your axo story at??? read the jt, fox and answer ones, great reads!!!

The AXO Sport one is up at PulpMX.com. i will be doing a video version as well when I get some time.

|

1/25/2019 9:48 AM

newmann wrote:

Lol perfect ???

|

1/25/2019 4:37 PM

If you would be up to transfering these old magazines to a website. Or whatever.....I would pay to belong to that one......I'd love to go through all my old magazines from the 70's 80's and 90's. You have a great idea going here....hope you get compensated for your work.

|

1/25/2019 4:46 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

tblazier wrote:

I picked this one randomly because I really love this era, but I will definitely be doing some others if people enjoy them.

I had this issue!
My only concern is your lack of source material. You only have like five or six magazines, right?
w00t

|

1/25/2019 8:09 PM

KHI Guy wrote:

Rondo Towelbutt....you should have known!

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/26/2019 1:02 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

tblazier wrote:

Sierra Ranger wrote:

I had this issue!
My only concern is your lack of source material. You only have like five or six magazines, right?
w00t

LOL, I estimate my collection to be 2000 currently.

|