My Ycf Bigy 190 Daytona

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/13/2021 11:40am
dcg141 wrote:
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and...
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and was disappointed in product quality but what we got from them looks pretty solid.
Where are you located and do you have a website, I want a YCF 190 bigy Daytona and they are saying end of October.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/13/2021 11:42am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2021 11:44am
I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power...
I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power. Both pics are stock. One i spruce them up i will send new pics.

CivBars wrote:
Hell yeah! The neighbors should be in next week. Can't wait..
Where did your neighbor and you get yours from ? Looking to get a new 190 ASAP and hit the last race in the Colorado pitbike series. I have a thumpstar 140 now and want to add a YCF190 bigy to the stable.
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
8/13/2021 12:47pm
I ordered a YCF 150 Pilot through Wholesale Cycle.com. I ordered it about a month ago. It said it would be shipped 30 Oct. Well I got an email a couple days ago. It will be at my house next Tuesday. So I guess you can't go by the date. The price of the YCFs are going up because they said that shipping cost have quadrupled since the start of the pandemic.The 150 I first looked at was $1899. By the time I ordered it it was $2049. If you want one get on the order list fast. Jeff from Wholesale Cycle was very responsive and helpful when I asked him about the issue of nobody having these bikes. He gave me the whole story and what I should do if I want one.
LKHill
8/13/2021 2:01pm
Yes, when they sell out they are done until next year.

The Shop

CivBars
8/13/2021 3:53pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Where did your neighbor and you get yours from ? Looking to get a new 190 ASAP and hit the last race in the Colorado pitbike...
Where did your neighbor and you get yours from ? Looking to get a new 190 ASAP and hit the last race in the Colorado pitbike series. I have a thumpstar 140 now and want to add a YCF190 bigy to the stable.
I don't have one, just looking forward to riding his 190 Daytona. He ordered it online but I'm not sure where from. Our other neighbor went to The Helmet Center and got a 125. They have a limited inventory.

https://www.thehelmetcenter.com/

4330 W Union Hills Dr b010, Glendale, AZ 85308
8/16/2021 3:20pm
dcg141 wrote:
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and...
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and was disappointed in product quality but what we got from them looks pretty solid.
lostboy819 wrote:
Where are you located and do you have a website, I want a YCF 190 bigy Daytona and they are saying end of October.
Good choice on the Dayton 190. My bike rips and cant believe how good it handles.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/16/2021 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2021 6:37pm
dcg141 wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
Good choice on the Dayton 190. My bike rips and cant believe how good it handles.
Now the trick is to find one, actually I need to buy two so if you all can keep your eyes and ears open and let me know if you know where they are in stock the soonest I would apricate it. I have been in contact with Wholesales cycles and a few others so I hope they are in stock soon. Cool
Motogoof
8/17/2021 9:18am

I was stuck in the spring trying to find a bike for my daughter. With absolutely no KLX 110s or CRF 110s available the only option I had was a YCF 125 start. I have to say we have had zero issues and I am totally happy with the product. One pleasant surprise was that the bike came sprung for a child and not set up for an adult. I would buy another one in a heart beat. It’s a great trail bike that my daughter can use also on the kids track and came with a lot of great features that the Japanese stuff did not. Folding levers, short shifter for a child’s foot, and adjustable throttle.
dcg141
8/17/2021 12:53pm
Motogoof wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/08/17/506066/s1200_E7E1A10C_EE0C_4B59_B513_68A16F0525A1.jpg[/img] I was stuck in the spring trying to find a bike for my daughter. With absolutely no KLX 110s or CRF 110s available the only...

I was stuck in the spring trying to find a bike for my daughter. With absolutely no KLX 110s or CRF 110s available the only option I had was a YCF 125 start. I have to say we have had zero issues and I am totally happy with the product. One pleasant surprise was that the bike came sprung for a child and not set up for an adult. I would buy another one in a heart beat. It’s a great trail bike that my daughter can use also on the kids track and came with a lot of great features that the Japanese stuff did not. Folding levers, short shifter for a child’s foot, and adjustable throttle.
I have sold the 88 and 125 start and ordered more. They are very good starter bikes.
8/19/2021 6:53am
mgranofsky wrote:
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes...
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes down, how would I get it serviced?

Are these parts readily available from other manufactures online?
Would a local moto mechanic be able to work on these?
I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power...
I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power. Both pics are stock. One i spruce them up i will send new pics.

Here is the 150MX transition from the red,white and blue to the Red GEICO kit

Working on my Daytona 190 pic on the way soon
8/19/2021 7:03am
Motogoof wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/08/17/506066/s1200_E7E1A10C_EE0C_4B59_B513_68A16F0525A1.jpg[/img] I was stuck in the spring trying to find a bike for my daughter. With absolutely no KLX 110s or CRF 110s available the only...

I have to say that was a perfect choice for a starter bike my friend. The YCF's are built very well and since i have done months of research on all pit bikes. YCF was my choice as well. I bought the 150MX for my wife that has never rode at all and the YCF's are so smooth she was having fun with in 30 min. After me drilling it in her head about clutch, throttle, shifting and so forth. She was able to get it fast. So the moral of the story is YCF's are perfect for beginners and seasoned riders like myself. I picked up the DAYTONA 190 and it's a beast. Feels like a 250F. Anyways great choice Motogoof
8/19/2021 9:22am
mumbles wrote:
I ordered a YCF 150 Pilot through Wholesale Cycle.com. I ordered it about a month ago. It said it would be shipped 30 Oct. Well I...
I ordered a YCF 150 Pilot through Wholesale Cycle.com. I ordered it about a month ago. It said it would be shipped 30 Oct. Well I got an email a couple days ago. It will be at my house next Tuesday. So I guess you can't go by the date. The price of the YCFs are going up because they said that shipping cost have quadrupled since the start of the pandemic.The 150 I first looked at was $1899. By the time I ordered it it was $2049. If you want one get on the order list fast. Jeff from Wholesale Cycle was very responsive and helpful when I asked him about the issue of nobody having these bikes. He gave me the whole story and what I should do if I want one.
Jeff is awesome with wholesale. He took care of me really fast. Make sure that when its delivered to check it out thoroughly. TForce which is UPS doesn't take care of their shipments very well. Mine came laying down and stacked on top of each other. Laying down a bike with oil in it is a big no no. Some of the oil leaked out from the over flow. It's not Wholesale's fault at all in anyway but had a little damage to the 150. My Daytona 190 was flawless thank god. For the 150 the seat had a slight tear, bar mount had a deep scratch, skid plate was bent down and the box was coming apart. I notified Jeff at wholesale and they took care of the damaged parts and sent them out right of way. I have to say that YCF is an awesome brand and well built. They have a customer for life and now I am going to try to become one of their dealers in Northern California. Waiting for my shop to finish being built then I will contact them.
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
8/19/2021 1:24pm
mumbles wrote:
I ordered a YCF 150 Pilot through Wholesale Cycle.com. I ordered it about a month ago. It said it would be shipped 30 Oct. Well I...
Jeff is awesome with wholesale. He took care of me really fast. Make sure that when its delivered to check it out thoroughly. TForce which is...
Jeff is awesome with wholesale. He took care of me really fast. Make sure that when its delivered to check it out thoroughly. TForce which is UPS doesn't take care of their shipments very well. Mine came laying down and stacked on top of each other. Laying down a bike with oil in it is a big no no. Some of the oil leaked out from the over flow. It's not Wholesale's fault at all in anyway but had a little damage to the 150. My Daytona 190 was flawless thank god. For the 150 the seat had a slight tear, bar mount had a deep scratch, skid plate was bent down and the box was coming apart. I notified Jeff at wholesale and they took care of the damaged parts and sent them out right of way. I have to say that YCF is an awesome brand and well built. They have a customer for life and now I am going to try to become one of their dealers in Northern California. Waiting for my shop to finish being built then I will contact them.
I just got my 150 a couple days ago. TForce delivered it. I haven't taken it out of the box yet but I did look at it and it all looks good no damage thank goodness. I plan on putting it together on Friday when I'm off.
8/19/2021 5:48pm
lostboy819 wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
Now the trick is to find one, actually I need to buy two so if you all can keep your eyes and ears open and let...
Now the trick is to find one, actually I need to buy two so if you all can keep your eyes and ears open and let me know if you know where they are in stock the soonest I would apricate it. I have been in contact with Wholesales cycles and a few others so I hope they are in stock soon. Cool
Hey lostboy819 I think everything is a Pre-order from the looks of it. I pre-ordered mine in the beginning of May and they both came by August as promised. The wait was well worth it though I can say that much. The Daytona BigY 190cc Rips. I am very impressed with it. The Bigy 150 Mx is pretty good too but needs a different exhaust like the factory one and a bigger carb to wake the 150 up. I think I might pre-order another Daytona BigY 190. Yes I like it that much..hahaha
8/20/2021 12:15pm
mumbles wrote:
That's awesome for it to come earlier than expected. I know they just got received one of there shipping containers in recently so maybe that's why. I'm glad it wasn't damaged. I was a little heated
9/24/2021 12:23pm
mgranofsky wrote:
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes...
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes down, how would I get it serviced?

Here is the 150MX transition from the red,white and blue to the Red GEICO kit [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/08/19/506345/s1200_YCF_150_MXe_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/08/19/506346/s1200_YCF_150_MXe_2.jpg[/img] Working on my Daytona 190 pic on the way...
Here is the 150MX transition from the red,white and blue to the Red GEICO kit

Working on my Daytona 190 pic on the way soon

This is what i was able to get done so far. I still have a few more things to change out.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
9/24/2021 6:29pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
We have one BigY 190 left in stock!
Is it the factory Daytona ? and if so where are you located and how much ? Cool
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
9/25/2021 4:36am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2021 4:37am
I have a BIGY FACTORY DAYTONA 190 MX in stock yes! DM me I will get you an OTD price! Last one I got and last one I will be getting for a while!!! We have a 190 piranha we are keeping to race as well!

Go to our page and look at the video on the home page, you can see a picture of the bike at 11 secs into the video! https://www.tagmxsuspension.com/
onefiveight
11/21/2023 5:43pm

Just picked up the factory daytona, this thing is ROWDY. Never really been into pit bikes but it is so much fun and not cramped at all. My only two complaints are the front brake being super weak and exhaust being incredibly loud (even though it sounds awesome) anyone have any remedies?

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
11/22/2023 9:04am
Just picked up the factory daytona, this thing is ROWDY. Never really been into pit bikes but it is so much fun and not cramped at...

Just picked up the factory daytona, this thing is ROWDY. Never really been into pit bikes but it is so much fun and not cramped at all. My only two complaints are the front brake being super weak and exhaust being incredibly loud (even though it sounds awesome) anyone have any remedies?

I can't tell for sure, but the pictures above look like the front brake line is plastic. Swap that out for a braided steel line and you'll probably feel a huge improvement. 

(I'm assuming you've tried bleeding the brakes already.... if not, do that first.) 

nrosso391
Fantasy
2824th
11/22/2023 9:42am

I'll have to post my KLX178 for you guys...

mooch
Fantasy
501st
11/22/2023 11:35am

My Bigy 190...it gets up and goes.  Only complaint is that it's super cold blooded and if cold outside it takes a number of kicks to get it warmed up.

ycf 190

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
11/22/2023 1:32pm

Yep, my YCF 150  is cold blooded also but when its warmed up it rips.

3/21/2024 11:31am
mgranofsky wrote:

Why is all the ycf 190s 4 speeds and the gearing is N1234 not 1N234 like a dirt bike I’m gonna with the gpx fse 190r it’s the Daytona 4 valve 5 speed gearing is 1N2345 adjustable forks and rear shock and linkage and many other things 

Post a reply to: My Ycf Bigy 190 Daytona

The Latest