My High Point Photos

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2018 5:23 PM

I though this past weekend provided some of the best racing that we have seen this year. The 125 race was great especially with the local boy, Darren Durham, passing Will Hahn for the win. I like the new layout, but I did prefer the old layout for the access that it provided to fans and spread them out over a larger area. Getting a place along the fence or even an "alley" to shoot through was challenging and made for a larger number of throw away pics because of heads, hands etc getting in the way. Oh and the other thing that sucks is my cell service blew chunks and I couldn't set a lineup for fantasy this week.angry I had a decent start to the season too.pinch

I'll be watching Muddy Creek from the couch but I'm headed to The Wick next week!

Check out all the pics HERE and as always, some of my favorites

Chase Sexton looks like he's turning into GuyB

DD and Wilbur were hucking the infield triple.

This was a biggie

Remounted and rode back to the pits

Carnage in the first turn in the background

P.S. The new multiple photo upload feature is great!

|

6/20/2018 5:26 PM

Nice pics!

|

6/20/2018 5:33 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Nice pics!

Thank you!

|

6/20/2018 6:01 PM

Very nice I like the ones of the downhill whoop or double section

|

6/20/2018 6:06 PM

Great work as always Jeff! Hopefully Southwick will have nice sunny weather like High Point had,but not as hot and humid.

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

6/20/2018 6:48 PM

Motoxtombo wrote:

Great work as always Jeff! Hopefully Southwick will have nice sunny weather like High Point had,but not as hot and humid.

Thank you! I hope so! It was hot last year at Southwick too and then the skies opened up. It's too far out to be accurate, but its looking to be a hot one next weekend

|

6/20/2018 9:25 PM

Man if you lose any of those pics give me a call cause I've saved a lot of them haha
Don't worry though just to put in my folders for my enjoyment and future countdown threads

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/20/2018 9:45 PM

Nice pics, thanks.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/21/2018 5:56 AM

That photo of Savatgy is nuts

|

6/21/2018 6:07 AM

I.G. FILMS wrote:

That photo of Savatgy is nuts

That was a really good photo Vital should have used it in the "Good, Bad, and Ugly" Cause that was Ugly as hell!

|

6/21/2018 6:40 AM

Nice job!

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

6/21/2018 6:43 AM

Wow, You had some really great shots!

|

6/21/2018 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2018 8:32 AM

jemcee wrote:

Man if you lose any of those pics give me a call cause I've saved a lot of them haha
Don't worry though just to put in my folders for my enjoyment and future countdown threads

I had to start deleting stuff from my HD on my latop. a TB fills up rather quickly with RAW files. I have multiple back ups so I should be good. A portable HD and Amazon Drive.

No problem on saving the pics. It's a hobby for me and I enjoy it. Well, except for sorting through and renaming/editing/cropping etc. That's the worst part.

Thanks everyone!

|

6/21/2018 10:05 AM

That Joey crash photo is one of the best timing of a crash that ive seen in a long time, incredible photo.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

6/21/2018 3:32 PM

ocscottie wrote:

That Joey crash photo is one of the best timing of a crash that ive seen in a long time, incredible photo.

Thank you and I wish it was skill but that was all luck lol. I just got a spot along the fence there and he was one of the first riders to go by when I got there. I heard the panic rev and just held the shutter down until he and the bike stopped flipping/rolling. I captured about 13 frames of it and most are in the shot. It was by far, my best crash capture. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut....lol

|

6/21/2018 4:01 PM

I didn't know he had that big of crash. great shots. going to 1 national a year is a must. tv coverage is good nowadays but nothing beats being there.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

6/21/2018 6:42 PM

smoothies862 wrote:

I didn't know he had that big of crash. great shots. going to 1 national a year is a must. tv coverage is good nowadays but nothing beats being there.

Yes, I definitely want to hit up at least one per year. The last few years it's been like 3-4 for me. It's a bucket list item for me to hit up all twelve in the same year. I would love to drive across the country and hit them all up

|

6/21/2018 6:49 PM

Good stuff. Thanks.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius